Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-18-2015, 09:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Guilty Pleasure Couples #2- Because you can't help but love them.

Anyone have a couple or couples they ship as a guilty pleasure? It can be one that goes against your OTP that you sort of see potential for, an unlikely ship you wish would happen even though you know it won't, or a couple you're downright embarrassed to ship.
My LJ
Old 08-19-2015, 12:52 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for new thread!!

Jack and Elsa
*Felicity*
Old 08-19-2015, 07:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Pete and Peggy from Mad Men.
Old 08-19-2015, 07:23 AM
Elite Fan

John Paul/Ste I feel bad shipping them because I'm such a diehard Ste/Brendan and John Paul/Craig shipper but I couldnt help but fall for them too. James and Kieron have such a nice chemistsry together. I'm really sad they ended the way they did.

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 08-19-2015, 07:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the thread Jen.

Kyle and Tess-Roswell

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 08-20-2015, 07:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Welcome

Sheldon/Penny (TBBT)

My LJ
Old 08-28-2015, 10:19 PM
Master Fan

Flounder and Ariel (The Little Mermaid)

Old 08-28-2015, 10:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutumnColorsღ (View Post)
Welcome

Sheldon/Penny (TBBT)

Kinda dig it too, not gonna lie... she might not be as smart as him, but she is definitely the only one who can go toe to toe with him.
I love their friendship, but there are times, as I watch the earlier seasons where I can't help but think that if the show had gone a different way, they would have made a better couple.
But I still definitely low-key ship them.
Old 08-29-2015, 03:22 AM
Elite Fan

They will never happen, but I can't help but ship them.

Rosa/Vulture (B99)

x

Sherlock/Kitty (Elementary)

x

Wolfgang/Riley (Sense8)

Duke/Audrey (Haven)

x

Old 08-29-2015, 12:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervy minion (View Post)
They will never happen, but I can't help but ship them.

Rosa/Vulture (B99)

x
I like Marcus, but yeah, I totally get them too... but he kinda sucks (I mean he's an awesome character but he's horrible) so I'm very conflicted...
Old 08-30-2015, 08:21 AM
Elite Fan

Marcus is boring and bland, he's just there. I can't say I don't like him, I don't really know him. Maybe if writers decided to explore his character more I would change my mind.

That one short Rosa/Vulture scene was more entertaining than all Rosa/Marcus scenes. Vulture is the character that you love to hate and hate to love. But at least he has a personality.
Old 08-30-2015, 02:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Marcus is boring and bland, he's just there. I can't say I don't like him, I don't really know him. Maybe if writers decided to explore his character more I would change my mind.
I'll agree he's very underdeveloped, but he seems like a nice guy and I think Rosa deserves and needs a nice guy. And the Vulture is so not that... but, as you said:

Quote:
That one short Rosa/Vulture scene was more entertaining than all Rosa/Marcus scenes. Vulture is the character that you love to hate and hate to love. But at least he has a personality.
So yeah, he's a definitelly interesting and entertaining and is absolutely a "love to hate" kind of a character, and they do have good chemistry. But I think as an actual relationship it wouldn't really work out and I want her to be happy because she's awesome, which is why I am so conflicted about it...
Old 08-30-2015, 02:40 PM
Elite Fan

Jay/Carlos
Mal/Evie

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 08-30-2015, 06:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Folie (View Post)
Kinda dig it too, not gonna lie... she might not be as smart as him, but she is definitely the only one who can go toe to toe with him.
I love their friendship, but there are times, as I watch the earlier seasons where I can't help but think that if the show had gone a different way, they would have made a better couple.
But I still definitely low-key ship them.
I know right. I just can't help but like these two together. Just something about them and their scenes together crack me up and they had this bond that I could relate to.
My LJ
Old 08-31-2015, 12:05 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Folie (View Post)
I'll agree he's very underdeveloped, but he seems like a nice guy and I think Rosa deserves and needs a nice guy. And the Vulture is so not that... but, as you said:

So yeah, he's a definitelly interesting and entertaining and is absolutely a "love to hate" kind of a character, and they do have good chemistry. But I think as an actual relationship it wouldn't really work out and I want her to be happy because she's awesome, which is why I am so conflicted about it...
I hope Marcus' character will be more developed in season 3. I love Rosa and obviously he makes her happy. I would like to enjoy their relationship as much as she does.

Vulture has a dickish personality, he's one night stand material.