Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-01-2017, 12:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Yeah, their chemistry never went away no matter what was going on offscreen

I agree that they would have been endgame if CS had stayed together, it's so sad to think about how different things could have been
Old 01-01-2017, 03:37 PM
Elite Fan

agree

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 01-02-2017, 09:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Some of the best of s3

It's your home
Old 01-24-2017, 07:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greysjolex (View Post)
I'll always be a BL fan, I came into the show objectively and at the start I realised they wanted us to like Lucas and Peyton, and while I didn't mind them, there was no special spark there, and when Brooke came on the scene I felt like Lucas was just so much more fun and happy. I hate what LP did to her in season 1, it didn't help my views on peytons character at all!or Lucas at the time, but I loved the season 2 build up of his feelings for Brooke and his realisation that she was a really great girl. I loved how passionate BL were, they really loved each other. I'm kind of glad I wasn't in the fandom at the time as season 5 would have REALLY upset me, especially with that horrible cliffhanger at the end. I'll always think that BL would have made it though if things hadn't turned so bad with chad and Sophia, they just had too much chemistry not to!
Welcome here. I believe we have a lot of ships in common. These two brought out the best in each other.
Old 01-24-2017, 02:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandiexjeyton (View Post)
Welcome here. I believe we have a lot of ships in common. These two brought out the best in each other.
Haha we do! It's neat to see someone liking the same couples in gg and OTH as it doesn't happen that often yes they really did, they brought such life to season 2, and whilst their first 8 episodes of season 3 were a bit painful, Brooke was only trying to protect herself, and I adore Their reunion scene with the 'blue skies' song it was just amazing Brooke was so amazing with her letters and I loved Lucas when he ran out, stopped her and forgave her gahh

Last edited by Greysjolex; 01-25-2017 at 10:33 AM
Old 01-25-2017, 08:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

It was an amazing scene & like you said, even though the first few eps of s3 were a bit up & down for them - you could totally understand where Brooke was coming from & why she was acting that way
Old 01-25-2017, 03:29 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
It was an amazing scene & like you said, even though the first few eps of s3 were a bit up & down for them - you could totally understand where Brooke was coming from & why she was acting that way
Absolutely!! I think one of my favourite BL scenes was the finale of season 2, where Lucas tells Brooke he wants to be with her. God their chemistry was just sizzling, how on earth people could choose not to root for them after that I just have no idea.
Old 01-26-2017, 07:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I have to rewatch these two. Brooke was at her best when she was with Lucas. I didn't like who she was in the later seasons.
Old 01-26-2017, 10:07 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandiexjeyton (View Post)
I have to rewatch these two. Brooke was at her best when she was with Lucas. I didn't like who she was in the later seasons.
Yeah, And I think Lucas was definitely his most likeable when he was with Brooke. I just felt LP were so incredibly one-note and boring, there was just nothing interesting there that 100 other shows hadn't done. For me, I'll always love BL but in terms of the show, I can't really stand it in the later seasons, I just find it sooo dull. I think even though I don't like them together at all, Lucas and Peyton as individuals were a pretty key part of the series. I really enjoyed the brothers relationship and I enjoyed both Brooke and Lucas's scenes with Jamie in season 5. When they left and had Hayley kind of take over Peytons role, with Brooke and other areas as well, it didn't sit right with me. Just felt very forced and lacked any real feeling. Others may disagree of course but as soon as BL ended and those two left the show, my interest totally waned!
Old 01-26-2017, 11:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greysjolex (View Post)
Yeah, And I think Lucas was definitely his most likeable when he was with Brooke. I just felt LP were so incredibly one-note and boring, there was just nothing interesting there that 100 other shows hadn't done. For me, I'll always love BL but in terms of the show, I can't really stand it in the later seasons, I just find it sooo dull. I think even though I don't like them together at all, Lucas and Peyton as individuals were a pretty key part of the series. I really enjoyed the brothers relationship and I enjoyed both Brooke and Lucas's scenes with Jamie in season 5. When they left and had Hayley kind of take over Peytons role, with Brooke and other areas as well, it didn't sit right with me. Just felt very forced and lacked any real feeling. Others may disagree of course but as soon as BL ended and those two left the show, my interest totally waned!
I believe we agree on all points. Peyton is my absolute favorite, but with Jake, not Lucas.
Old 01-27-2017, 07:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

ICA too! People talk a lot about how Lucas changed Brooke, but not many people seem to realize how Brooke changed him too. She made him a lot more open to new experiences, she showed him that a lot of the assumptions he had about other people were wrong, he became less self-absorbed & he got a lot better at being able to put himself in other people's shoes. They just made each other better
Old 01-27-2017, 07:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree. They got a lot of growth together.
Old 01-28-2017, 07:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

& they brought out the best in each other

http://halsteadsass.tumblr.com/post/19222653963
Old 01-28-2017, 07:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love the title.
Old 01-30-2017, 07:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...