Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2011, 01:45 PM
Passionate Fan

God of Mischief ღ Goddess of War [Loki ღ Sif] #5: Their smoldering stares speak volumes

{ Loki Sif }

God of Mischief & Goddess of War

Appreciation Thread

Coming Soon: Live Thor Rewatch (more details coming soon!)

Interested in reliving and discussing Thor with us? Excited to analyze and reanalyze every Loki/Sif moment?
Then join in on the fun and let us know which TIME ZONE you're in so we can coordinate watching times!

Loki~ Odin's Son
Abandoned by the Frost Giants at birth, Loki is found and raised by the Asgardian King, Odin.
While not the warrior like his brother Thor, Loki's gifts lay in other areas, most notably sorcery.
As he grew to adulthood, his natural talent for causing mischief would earned him a nickname as
The God of Lies and Mischief.

Sif
Sif is an Asgardian warrior and constant companion to Thor and Loki during their childhood.
Like most Asgardians, Sif was born with golden hair. Hers, however, was turned black after Loki
mischievously cut it and replaced it with enchanted hair made by dwarves.
At an early age she showed great prowess as a warrior and is considered
the best female warrior of all of Asgard.

Mischief Makers:

~ Penrose
~ Dingbat
~ AragornsQueen
~ silverduck2day
~ Ktraveler
~MiniAnneBoleynx8
~Kisara
~Parrott113
~NewYorkCityRoyalty
~dreamiscollapsing

To be added to the list, please just ask!

Reasons We Love Them
~ Because they have amazing chemistry that cannot be denied
~ Because Mischief & War fit together
~ Because she stands up to him and he respects her for that
~ Because they're both seriously badass and fight side by side
~Because they clearly have a certain history together
~Because there's far more to their story than what meets the eye
~Because their smoldering stares speak volumes
~Because they're the greatest ship that has yet to sail

Tom Hiddleston Jaimie Alexander

Tom: You do know you're gorgeous right?

FutureTitles:
Because she stood up to him even when he was King
Because the truest of loves sometimes go unspoken
Because even if they're just in the same room, we'll find something to analyze!
Because there's far more to their story than what meets the eye
Because they clearly have a special history and connection
Because we're just as feisty as our beloved ship
Because "if I can hear him,I can find him"-Sif
"If anything happened to her...I'll not forgive myself"-Loki
Because he thinks she's "one of beauty, strength, and cleverness"

Previous Threads:
#1: God of Mischief ♥ Goddess of War
#2: Because their chemistry is something that cannot be denied
#3: Because they're the greatest ship that has yet to sail
#4: Because "I alone know..your love besides Thor...and that was-Loki."
#5: Their smoldering stares speak volumes

Art Credit

Last edited by MiniAnneBoleynx8; 08-05-2011 at 07:09 PM
Old 07-09-2011, 02:08 PM
Absolute Fan

TFTNT!

Meg, can you align the pics and paragraphs in the OP? I think the indents are off for the two big pictures of Tom and Jaime.. and also furture titles and previous threads sections are not aligned
Spartacus: Gannicus & Sibyl

Naz
Old 07-09-2011, 02:16 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragornsQueen (View Post)
TFTNT!

Meg, can you align the pics and paragraphs in the OP? I think the indents are off for the two big pictures of Tom and Jaime.. and also furture titles and previous threads sections are not aligned

Hmm, what do you mean? I checked, and if you mean the two below "mischief makers" they're each aligned to the left and right, respectively and FT & PT are both aligned to the left...unless I'm missing something?

Last edited by MiniAnneBoleynx8; 07-09-2011 at 02:38 PM
Old 07-09-2011, 03:44 PM
Elite Fan

#5! Holy moly! This is madness! Awesome!
Old 07-09-2011, 08:46 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingbat (View Post)
#5! Holy moly! This is madness! Awesome!
WOW, considering the whole Sif/Loki fandom is based on like 5 minutes of interaction in a near 2 hour film, with nothing but possible hints, we sure are getting through the threads! Thread 5 already! YAY! The love is definitely strong (and obviously well founded! )

Quote:
Interested in reliving and discussing Thor with us? Excited to analyze and reanalyze every Loki/Sif moment?
I LOVE this bit from the OP! Especially the whole excited to analyse and reanalyse every Loki/Sif moment! It's sooo true and what I will totally be doing (and the main reason I'm looking forward to the dvd!) Cannot wait for our live watch! But can we type fast enough to discuss everything there is to discuss about Sif/Loki in the few short scenes there in?

Oh and just thought, perhaps the movie posters of Loki and Sif could be added to the OP? I know they're on the Thor/Jane one. Love all the extra stuff added too.
Others - Snow White/Charming (OUAT), Amy/Rory (Dr Who), Arthur/Gwen (Merlin), Ron/Hermione (Harry Potter), Darcy/Elizabeth (Pride & Prejudice), John/Margaret (North and South) & Chandler/Monica (Friends).
Silver's/Laura's fanfic and LJ.
Old 07-09-2011, 11:01 PM
Loyal Fan

Meg, in answer to your question about Penny/Sheldon-not sure about "relationship" ship but I do love their scenes!

and welcome newyorkcityroyalty

job well done to everyone because we're already on thread 5!
Old 07-10-2011, 01:51 AM
Absolute Fan

I love that the force is strong with us

Meg, I'm talking about the indent/alignment. I'll pm you

Naz
Old 07-10-2011, 06:35 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverduck2day (View Post)
WOW, considering the whole Sif/Loki fandom is based on like 5 minutes of interaction in a near 2 hour film, with nothing but possible hints, we sure are getting through the threads! Thread 5 already! YAY! The love is definitely strong (and obviously well founded! )

I LOVE this bit from the OP! Especially the whole excited to analyse and reanalyse every Loki/Sif moment! It's sooo true and what I will totally be doing (and the main reason I'm looking forward to the dvd!) Cannot wait for our live watch! But can we type fast enough to discuss everything there is to discuss about Sif/Loki in the few short scenes there in?

Oh and just thought, perhaps the movie posters of Loki and Sif could be added to the OP? I know they're on the Thor/Jane one. Love all the extra stuff added too.
I'm glad you love that part of the OP And sure, that would make a great addition to the OP-if you're able to find one that's a good size that has the Sif and Loki ones connected, like the Thor and Jane ones-let me know

k-True, they definitely have great scenes

Naz indeed it is ....and ok, sounds good

On a side note, in a few hours I'll be going out-of-state for a mini trip and there's a good chance that after that I won't be able to be on here for 2-3 days, so i just wanted to say that even though it's a short amount of time, I will miss you all and will talk to you soon
Old 07-10-2011, 07:19 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniAnneBoleynx8 (View Post)
I'm glad you love that part of the OP And sure, that would make a great addition to the OP-if you're able to find one that's a good size that has the Sif and Loki ones connected, like the Thor and Jane ones-let me know

On a side note, in a few hours I'll be going out-of-state for a mini trip and there's a good chance that after that I won't be able to be on here for 2-3 days, so i just wanted to say that even though it's a short amount of time, I will miss you all and will talk to you soon
We'll miss you! I hope you have a great trip though.

I didn't realise you needed just one pic with both connected, so I errrr, just made one

(http://i413.photobucket.com/albums/p...viePosters.jpg)

Let me know if it's ok- I can easily change the size and what not.
Others - Snow White/Charming (OUAT), Amy/Rory (Dr Who), Arthur/Gwen (Merlin), Ron/Hermione (Harry Potter), Darcy/Elizabeth (Pride & Prejudice), John/Margaret (North and South) & Chandler/Monica (Friends).

Last edited by silverduck2day; 07-10-2011 at 07:27 AM
Old 07-10-2011, 07:37 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

we'll miss you Meg! Have a good trip

Silver-good job on making it! They would be really good together and oh so hot
Old 07-10-2011, 07:43 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ktraveler (View Post)
we'll miss you Meg! Have a good trip

Silver-good job on making it! They would be really good together and oh so hot
They DO look really good together too! I think it's funny that Sif does have her own movie poster - unlike any of the warriors 3. Show's she's wayyyy more important and as such, she SHOULD be given a lovely romance of her own. And who better to have it with, but Loki!

Oh and perhaps it's just me, but I LOVE how on IMDB, in the pics section (where these came from) the Loki poster IS right next to the Sif poster! HEHE!
Old 07-10-2011, 08:07 AM
Passionate Fan

*sneaking in quickly before I really have to go* Aw, thank you so much

Silver, the poster is perfect (I just figured a connected one would be nice since we have a connected one for Thor/Jane ) I'll go add it to the OP right now before I leave.
Old 07-10-2011, 08:15 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
*sneaking in quickly before I really have to go* Aw, thank you so much

Silver, the poster is perfect (I just figured a connected one would be nice since we have a connected one for Thor/Jane ) I'll go add it to the OP right now before I leave.
Oh, thanks so much for adding it to the OP AND before you go away!

I too agree that if Thor/Jane has one, so should Loki/Sif!

(and once again I'm very thankful that the two ships exist so happily side by side!)
Old 07-10-2011, 09:12 AM
Absolute Fan

Chat soon! Have fun and be safe Meg!

Naz
Old 07-10-2011, 12:13 PM
Loyal Fan

A recent prompt over at LJs Norsekink has made me think of another reason why we can/do ship them - they both know what it's like to be outsiders and they both know what it's like to be/do things differently. Neither goes with the status quo - Sif is not your typical "Asgardian female" (the only female warrior in Asgard I think) and Loki is very much not your typical "Asgardian male" (being more interested in magic and mischief than battles and warfare.

Anyway, just thought I'd share some more great reasons why we ship them! Maybe could be added to the OP at some point too - if people can think of a funky way of saying all that!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread