Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2010, 09:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleyt (View Post)
Sad and angry usually on my end
Yeah I stopped watching the minute they took Gizzie well basically nowhere or they did it didnt last for very long.
Old 03-05-2010, 10:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

And the treatment of Izzie this season hasn't helped form a better opinion.
Old 03-05-2010, 10:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
And the treatment of Izzie this season hasn't helped form a better opinion.
I think her character went face forward when she married Alex that defintely didnt help
Old 03-05-2010, 11:20 AM
Master Fan

Hey Tee.

Long time no see.

To me, Izzie stopped being Izzie in season 5 when she took Alex's horrible treatment all the time and when she seemed to forget George even existed. That wasn't the Izzie I know.

She seemed to lose her spunk and feistiness along the way.

I mean, Alex cheats on her and she begs him to take her back? In what world?

What makes me the maddest is not only they broke up Gizzie for the stupidest reasons and acted like they never meant anything, but that they pretty much trashed their friendship to boot.

If they had at least respected the friendship, I would have kept watching.

Did you see the ratings for Grey this week? 11 million, pretty low, LOL.
Old 03-05-2010, 11:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariem201 (View Post)
Hey Tee.

Long time no see.

To me, Izzie stopped being Izzie in season 5 when she took Alex's horrible treatment all the time and when she seemed to forget George even existed. That wasn't the Izzie I know.

She seemed to lose her spunk and feistiness along the way.

I mean, Alex cheats on her and she begs him to take her back? In what world?

What makes me the maddest is not only they broke up Gizzie for the stupidest reasons and acted like they never meant anything, but that they pretty much trashed their friendship to boot.

If they had at least respected the friendship, I would have kept watching.

Did you see the ratings for Grey this week? 11 million, pretty low, LOL.
I agree with all of the above.. I mean this show is so disappointing, I mean I can see where 11 million comes from lol
Old 03-05-2010, 01:07 PM
Total Fan

I still love Izzie, but it's just not the same. & I definitely blame Alex.
nobody, not even the rain, has such small hands
Old 03-08-2010, 07:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

My friend today told me that GA sucks and that she should have listened to me when I told her to drop it She pretty much loved the show until this season.
Old 03-08-2010, 08:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
My friend today told me that GA sucks and that she should have listened to me when I told her to drop it She pretty much loved the show until this season.
I stopped it after the gizzie drought in season 4
Old 03-08-2010, 08:35 PM
Master Fan

I know, LOL. I'm seeing people who told me the show was so great and I was wrong to drop it now tell me the show sucks and I got out just in time, LOL. How one season can change everything. And like it or not, the absence of George and Izzie and their connection (as friends or more) is one reason why the show is so sucky. They left a huge gaping hole there.

They brought so much heart to this show, especially George, and I don't think TPTB realize how much they brought to the show just by being there.

I mean, last season, two seconds of George could make an episode worthwhile for me. He could steakl the show in 2 seconds, and I remember being mesmerized by George and Izzie talking for 30 seconds. Katie and TR were that magic together.

Sorry for not posting more. Went to see my grand-mom this weekend for ehr birthday. She doesn't hear much, you have to talk in her ear, but this should go away in a while. It scares her a bit, but we know better. She was in a coma two weeks ago. The doctor were saying we would need a miracle for her to survive and we would probably have to deplug her. Now she is talking, cracking jokes, and 100% there. We hugged and kissed a lot, and both told each other we loved each other. It felt amazing.
Old 03-08-2010, 08:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I've been a bit busy too with my boards

We should have a GA/GI rewatch?
Old 03-08-2010, 09:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Daisy lover (View Post)
I stopped it after the gizzie drought in season 4
me too. I just a little bit after they broke them up and then broke them apart as friends.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 03-10-2010, 08:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

George's death was the last straw for me personally. Watching his friends laugh at his funeral was not amusing.
Old 03-10-2010, 01:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
George's death was the last straw for me personally. Watching his friends laugh at his funeral was not amusing.
I know. Izzie, I get. She laughs when she is scared or sad, she said it in season 2 with Mer. But all the others? Not one of them even spoke at his funeral, not one of them shared memories about him, nothing. The freaking interns were more upset than them. The worst is they laughed at the people who were upset, like George didn't deserve any pain over his death when the guy was always always there for them.

I haven't been able to watch season 3 again. To see George finally find love, finally be given some respect by the show and knowing how he lost everything after and how he died feeling lonely and unloved is just too much for me. One day I'll be able to rewatch and just remember the good times, but I'm not ready right now.

I am rewatching mcleod daughters right now which had my second favorite couple, Nick and Tess.

The funny thing is the guy who played Nick quit in season 5 just like TR. They had hiss character supposedly killed off in a plane crash, and everyone cry for him (including wife Tess and brother Alex). They did a great tribute to him.

Then the season after, the actress who played Tess decided to quit after she got pregnant and didn't want to work long hours anymore, so they had Nick being miraculously alive and Nick and Tess leaving together, happy and with a baby along the way.

So we Nick and Tess fans lucked out because the actress decided to quit a few months after, in season 6.

Imagine if Katie decides to quit this season and they have George not being really dead and them leaving together.

Of course, with Nick, there was no identifiable body and with George, there was. But anything is possible on TV.

I would even take Izzie leaving Alex and leaving town and going on George's grave and telling him she will always love him.

That would be good too.

I doubt we will get it though. McLeod actually respected the Nick and Tess fans (even though just like with Shonda and TR, the writer and the actress who played Tess didn't get along too well at all). Shonda may have liked Gizzie and george but she never respected or acknowledged us Gizzie fans and let her feelings against TR impact the way she wrote George and the eraction of others to him.

She forgot he was the glue.
Old 03-10-2010, 04:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

ITA
Old 03-11-2010, 06:24 PM
Master Fan

OMG so Aussiello is basically confirming Katie is gone, and her last scenes was the last episode she was in. She was suppose to return on set on march 1st but never did, and they mutually decided to part ways.

I wanted ehr gone but what a crappy way for a great characetr to leave, begging her adulterer husband to take her back. Ugh. At least George died a hero, you know?

This hasn't been confirmed by Shonda or Katie but Ass is usually reliable for casting spoilers.

I may hate AI but I feel so bad for their fans. They don't even get an ending, at least GI had the elevator scene and some grieving Izzie scenes.

But this? This sucks!

Izzie should have died or left with George.

OK, back to work now.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread