Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2004, 05:51 PM
Jei
Obsessed Fan

good kiss and their tummys are touching. hehehehe
Sayin' Ah tol' ya so is beneath mah dignity, so instead, ah'll just say... nyah, nyah, nyah, nyah, nyah." - Rogue (Gambit #5)
Old 03-04-2004, 09:03 PM
Total Fan

Never seen this one...

bb,
Samwise
Old 03-05-2004, 10:23 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Samwise Gamgee:
<STRONG>Never seen this one...

bb,
Samwise</STRONG>
Gambit broke up with Rogue in this issue. It's one where Gambit's powers were being all freaky. I hated the art in this issue.
Old 03-06-2004, 09:01 AM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] I haven't been by here in a while. And I must admit that I only scanned the last few pages of the last thread. I really like the title. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

From last thread:

Quote:
Originally posted by space_cowgirl:
<STRONG>You're not by any chance talking about Port Charles, no? Anyways, I hope you're not thinking I'm attacking you or anything. I can see by your icon, you have bonne taste in shipping couples. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Thanks. And no, I didn't feel attacked. Just wanted to clarify things. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Yes, I was talking about Port Charles. That was a fun show to watch most of the time. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm still a bit upset about the fact that it ended without having a chance to wrap up all the storylines. Oh, well. So I am currently soap opera-less. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

kraken - Belated welcome to the thread! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

[ 03-06-2004: Message edited Anla ]

icon by lunas_borednow
Old 03-07-2004, 04:44 AM
Loyal Fan

[img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img]

Do you like the way I rock it?
Boy, I think it's so chaotic
Old 03-07-2004, 12:47 PM
Jei
Obsessed Fan

If you were given the chance to rewrite or add a new chapter in the Rogue/Gambit story line, any idea what you'd do with it?
Sayin' Ah tol' ya so is beneath mah dignity, so instead, ah'll just say... nyah, nyah, nyah, nyah, nyah." - Rogue (Gambit #5)
Old 03-08-2004, 01:45 AM
New Fan

Damn, I miss Jim Lee. No one draws a hot comic heroine like that guy.
Old 03-08-2004, 04:54 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Jei:
<STRONG>If you were given the chance to rewrite or add a new chapter in the Rogue/Gambit story line, any idea what you'd do with it?</STRONG>
That's something to think about! Really interesting question and could also generate a fanfic! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'll think about something! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

The only one thing I could think about now is about Age of Apoc. Maybe that child could be Gambit's son, instead of Magneto! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Gambit's... and Rogue's! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

bb,
Samwise
Old 03-08-2004, 08:07 AM
Jei
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Samwise Gamgee:
<STRONG>

That's something to think about! Really interesting question and could also generate a fanfic! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'll think about something! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

The only one thing I could think about now is about Age of Apoc. Maybe that child could be Gambit's son, instead of Magneto! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Gambit's... and Rogue's! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

bb,
Samwise</STRONG>
You know that is interesting, because I could never figure out how Magneto MAGNETO of all people they choose to have a relastionship with Rogue, especially after seeing the movies...it just creeps me out. yuck!
Old 03-08-2004, 11:07 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Jei:
<STRONG>

You know that is interesting, because I could never figure out how Magneto MAGNETO of all people they choose to have a relastionship with Rogue, especially after seeing the movies...it just creeps me out. yuck!</STRONG>
In the comics they always had a chemestry (don't know why)! The first issue I ever bought had Rogue and Magneto on the cover... on Savage Land. Then we had AoA... Joseph... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Don't see what they have in common... only the white in the eyes and in the hair. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

bb,
Samwise
Old 03-08-2004, 11:50 AM
Total Fan

I do love it when something completely unrelated to the thread gets quoted. That's a smart thing to do.
Old 03-08-2004, 12:19 PM
Jei
Obsessed Fan

Okay you're right that was completely from left field. But when Sam mentioned AOA and the fact that Rogue had Mag's kid. I had to make the comment.

sowwie
Old 03-08-2004, 04:14 PM
Total Fan

I don't understand what's goin' on here! People are disappearing and acting weird! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img]

bb,
Samwise
Old 03-08-2004, 04:23 PM
Total Fan

From Xtreme #42.

The art is still a piece of crap. But I like the way they're acting like a couple. Gambit with his hand on Rogue's shoulder... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

And I really hate Gambit calling her 'Anna'. Don't know why! Maybe because we all know this isn't her real name...

bb,
Samwise
Old 03-08-2004, 05:54 PM
Jei
Obsessed Fan

Grief Gambit looks like the undead there.

People are disapeering?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread