Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-27-2015, 05:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I got all caught up and watched the mid season final. I was really pretty fine with what she chose to do. The romantic in me would want different but the realist can't blame her.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
BleedingBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 10:33 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingBlue (View Post)
I got all caught up and watched the mid season final. I was really pretty fine with what she chose to do. The romantic in me would want different but the realist can't blame her.
I just watched the season finale and I thought Gabi made the right choice for now. I want to see her get her career going. I want to see Josh step up as well. In the time they are away from each other I don't want to see him fall into his old tendencies of having one night stands. I want to see him wait for her. They say absence makes the heart grow fonder. What I don't want to see is the writers forget they were almost a couple and reset their relationship in the 2nd part of the year.
Jim & Pam / Damon & Elena / Pacey & Joey / Brandon & Callie / Jim & Melinda / Jax & Tara / Brooke & Lucas / Frisco & Felicia / Miguel & Sam / Brandon & Kelly /Chuck & Sarah / Lois & Clark / Danny & Riley / Jay & Erin

So what your saying is Joey's like a bus?
No what I'm saying is Joey's like a girl.
scottwajda8819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 03:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Totally agree. She needed to choose herself. They were in a weird spot. Her working for him and being in a relationship with Cooper but also having feelings for him and then him wanting to be with her.

I do think he needs to grow up a little bit as well.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 05-28-2015, 03:40 PM
Master Fan

Gabi made the right decision. She needs to think of herself right now.
Old 05-28-2015, 03:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

She picked the right Julia way. Only sad thing was she left with the voice mail. I get why but I still would of liked to have seen a goodbye between the two.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 05-28-2015, 09:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Gabi made the right decision. She needs to think of herself right now.
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-27 LDH D-385
backstreetboysfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 05:31 AM
Loyal Fan

I know it was to early for them to be a couple, but how long do u think it should take before they keep recycling will they won't they until it gets old and tired.
Jim & Pam / Damon & Elena / Pacey & Joey / Brandon & Callie / Jim & Melinda / Jax & Tara / Brooke & Lucas / Frisco & Felicia / Miguel & Sam / Brandon & Kelly /Chuck & Sarah / Lois & Clark / Danny & Riley / Jay & Erin

Old 05-29-2015, 08:49 AM
Loyal Fan

2.11 Young & How Gabi Got Her Job Back
2.12 Young & Back to Normal
2.13 Young & Unemployed
2.14 Young & Trashy
2.15 Young & Earthquake
2.16 Young & Doppleganger
2.17 Young & Oh, Brother
2.18 Episode #2.18
2.19 Episode #2.19
2.20 Episode #2.20
2.21 Young & Christmas

Old 05-29-2015, 10:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well as of right now I am fine with is since we are only half way through season 2.

I would like to see josh woo her to be honest. I mean the flowers on the fire escape was awesome and I was sad she did not get to see that. I would like some gestures like that.

I don't want it to get like Baby Daddy though. I have been loving Riley and Danny since the start and here we are season 4 and still not together.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 05-29-2015, 10:55 AM
Loyal Fan

I think of they go on this date, sometime soon, I think you will see wooing.

Old 05-29-2015, 10:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That is what I am hoping for. We saw Josh date around, try to forget and move on. Now I want to see Josh fight.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 05-29-2015, 11:01 AM
Loyal Fan

What I would like to see down the road is that Alan's Bar isn't doing well, Josh steps in buys it out or helps Alan and they change the theme to a fancy restaurant where Gabi is head chef. I doubt Gabi will be Josh's cook forever. On Friends Rachel only worked at Central Perk for a couple of seasons before she got her dream job.

Old 05-29-2015, 07:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingBlue (View Post)
Well as of right now I am fine with is since we are only half way through season 2.

I would like to see josh woo her to be honest. I mean the flowers on the fire escape was awesome and I was sad she did not get to see that. I would like some gestures like that.

I don't want it to get like Baby Daddy though. I have been loving Riley and Danny since the start and here we are season 4 and still not together.
I agree, it's early enough in the series that it's not quite frustrating yet that they're not together. I sincerely hope they won't go as long as Baby Daddy has to get them together as well.

I would love to see Josh wooing Gabi in future episodes. We know he knows how to do that and now we just need to see it in full practice.
Old 05-29-2015, 09:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I finally finished catching up on the first half of the season. Kinda not surprised they left it the way they did. I hope Josh hears her voicemail and will wait the 6 months for her & not going hooking up with woman after woman like he was before. I think his heart truly belongs to Gabi now, so I hope the writers are done with the "back & forth" and will get them together for good when Gabi gets back from Zurich. Not sure how the job situation is gonna work out, but that's something they can figure out.

How hot was that kiss in the hallway?!

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Always & Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2015, 05:41 AM
Loyal Fan

That kiss was hot. What made it was the way Josh threw Gabi against the wall. The only kiss hotter, in my opinion was the Damon and Elena kiss in the motel.

Reply   Post New Thread