Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2020, 03:32 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by epiclovers (View Post)
Btw, I did not know once you had a Katie/Justin fanfic thread
And Mone, i loved your video I haven't ever seen some of those quotes and bts moments. "What can i say? I'm making out with daddy."
You don't know the fanfic? You should read it, though it was never finished. But Emma did a great job by writing it. We got our own place, because for some people it was too awkward to imagine Justin and Katie in love and having a romantic relationship.

I'm glad I kept all my old stuff about AI. And the funny thing is when I saw all the quotes I remembered making this video 13 years ago.

We definitely should add the fanart and quotes to the OP. They said so many nice things about each other.
Old 04-07-2020, 07:16 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by issa (View Post)
I love that they used their exchange in the letters episode. “I didn’t know you still felt that way about me”, “Me neither”.

Even after all these years, he still loved her.
He did. I also loved this part in his letter to Mer so much;
Quote:
"...I called Izzie, too. I want to say I hoped she wouldn't answer, but the truth is I hoped she would. I want to say, "I had to call her for you," but that would be a lie. The truth is your trial gave me an excuse good enough to call her. 'Cause I wanted to know where she landed. I wanted to know if she was alive and well. I wanted to hear her voice..."
Him accepting he wanted to call her all along but has been looking for a good excuse..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian'sKimberDoll (View Post)
You don't know the fanfic? You should read it, though it was never finished. But Emma did a great job by writing it. We got our own place, because for some people it was too awkward to imagine Justin and Katie in love and having a romantic relationship.

I'm glad I kept all my old stuff about AI. And the funny thing is when I saw all the quotes I remembered making this video 13 years ago.
Nope, i did not but now i do, I will read it right away. It's lowkey weird but no one can deny they had amazing chemistry, too much for me to feel awkward about imagining them in love.
I guess, for a month now, we all have been getting our old memories about AI KJ or GA back.. Their happy ending might be the only good thing happened in 2020 for me. They keep brightening my life even after all these years...
Old 04-09-2020, 08:00 PM
Master Fan

I'm going to try and read that Justin + Katie fanfic one of these days. I wonder what it'll be like.

Wanna go steady with me?

|| Hook♥Emma || Rafael♥Jane || Ash♥Michael ||
|| Danny♥Lindsay | Dylan♥Kelly | Alex♥Izzie | Lucky♥Sam | Emett♥Bay ||
| Lucas♥Peyton | Pacey♥Joey | Clark♥Chloe | Jeff♥Ginger | Angel♥Cordy | Charlie♥Kirtsen | Neal♥Sara |

.bian.carsan. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 08:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

OMG I made that gif

I love them so much. I wonder how many edits I still have on my laptop.
Old 04-09-2020, 09:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
OMG I made that gif

I love them so much. I wonder how many edits I still have on my laptop.
Oh my. Credit to you.

I found it via Google.

|| Hook♥Emma || Rafael♥Jane || Ash♥Michael ||
|| Danny♥Lindsay | Dylan♥Kelly | Alex♥Izzie | Lucky♥Sam | Emett♥Bay ||
| Lucas♥Peyton | Pacey♥Joey | Clark♥Chloe | Jeff♥Ginger | Angel♥Cordy | Charlie♥Kirtsen | Neal♥Sara |

.bian.carsan. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 11:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

It’s kind of amazing how things pop on the internet. I see several of my gifs on the search of Facebook comments. lol

I only recognized it because of the fade out. It’s like 10 years old.

Quarantine thoughts: I want an Alex/Izzie spin off
Old 04-09-2020, 11:51 PM
Graphics Team

Krista defended her Alex & Izzie happily ever after.

Also, I'm gonna add the Katie & Justin stuff to the OP sometime this weekend. I was just slightly busy these past couple of days.
Old 04-10-2020, 03:17 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by .bian.carsan. (View Post)
I'm going to try and read that Justin + Katie fanfic one of these days. I wonder what it'll be like.
Like that. There was a reason why it was rated "adult content".

Quote:
It’s kind of amazing how things pop on the internet. I see several of my gifs on the search of Facebook comments. lol
There were a lot of art and gifs you made over the years, Issa. Did you save them all?
Old 04-10-2020, 03:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

I remember I did the “moments” graphics for the first three seasons. I’ll have to check my old computer.

Found the article! I liked how she answer, and I agree, many people would’ve been way more upset had they killed him off but they will never admit it.

https://tvline.com/2020/04/09/greys-...stin-chambers/
Old 04-11-2020, 12:09 AM
Graphics Team

I was actually referring to a Q&A she did on Instagram. It's not online anymore. She went more in-depth on there and said she really loved AI and that she always felt they had a really strong connection etc.
Old 04-11-2020, 02:44 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by .bian.carsan. (View Post)

Wanna go steady with me?
This scene was so great

I couldn't open the KJ fanfic btw, says 'story not found'.. is it just me?
Quote:

I only recognized it because of the fade out. It’s like 10 years old.

Quarantine thoughts: I want an Alex/Izzie spin off
Right? I've been seeing my years old gifs everywhere as well, after 16x16 especially, it's amazing.

Quarantine thoughts: I want more Alex/Izzie fanfics

I saw that article and i agree with her, too. Just as many people would be mad if they killed him off. They say it'd have been better than him going back to Izzie, because obviously most of them hated Izzie but if they did so, they would not have even known or cared that him going back to Izzie was an option and they'd say that anything would have been better than killing him off... And they'd hated Krista for killing him off after everything he has been through, too... And if they wrote the other choice with him staying married to Jo in Seattle but never shown on screen. I agree with her on that one too. It'd have been pretty unfair to Jo/Camilla. And to Alex as well. And i am sure people would be mad still... There would not even been a chance we seeing Alex as a dad then. And tbh, i never cared much about Jolex but for the last few seasons, i was like "yeah, whatever, at least can we get the scenes of Alex with his kids already?" And we would have never even gotten this chance if they did not write his ending like this, too, which would be a real shame to me... I truly believe people think what happened was the worst senario possible, because that's what really happened and because most of them hated Izzie all along... So, maybe, the writers could have worked up into this ending better but even if they did work on this ending for a longer time and made everything more clear for everyone, i'm sure some people would still get mad once they realized he was going to end up with Izzie. And, well, sorry for them but this's what happened.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos blues (View Post)
I was actually referring to a Q&A she did on Instagram. It's not online anymore. She went more in-depth on there and said she really loved AI and that she always felt they had a really strong connection etc.
I had no idea about the Q&A.. Wow! That's fantastic, i was not expecting her to defend AI like that.. Even though i believed she loved them i thought she would have just stayed quiet about it.... Now i wish it was still online, so we could have used her words for the OP either. She probably has done more good to AI than Shonda did for years...
Old 04-11-2020, 02:59 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

I couldn't open the KJ fanfic btw, says 'story not found'.. is it just me?
Try this link:
https://cheigl.livejournal.com/?skip=10

Source: Cheigl Emma's livejournal: https://cheigl.livejournal.com/
Old 04-11-2020, 03:36 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian'sKimberDoll (View Post)
Try this link:
https://cheigl.livejournal.com/?skip=10

Source: Cheigl Emma's livejournal: https://cheigl.livejournal.com/
Oh, looks like this one's working. thank you.
Old 04-11-2020, 04:31 AM
Graphics Team

Oh and when asked if Justin and Katie would ever come back she also said never say never, because that's what she said when she left after season 7. So that kind of gives me hope that she's at least open to the possibility.

ETA: I found an article on deadline where she pretty much says what she said in the Q&A. It's more in-depth than the TV Line article.

Quote:
DEADLINE: The production shut down was the second major curveball for the show, after Justin Chambers’ exit. What were your thoughts on the reaction to his exit?

VERNOFF: Well, you know, I haven’t been commenting on this much, but I just did an Instagram Live where I said that, so, I’ll say it to you too. I believe that there would’ve been at least as big an outcry if we had killed that character off-camera, and those were our choices. It was kill the character off-camera, or come up with some believable way that he gets his happily ever after, and some of the fans have posited, ‘well he could have just been off-screen in Seattle like April Kepner, but then you’ve got an actress on the show who doesn’t get to do any of the fun, sexy, playful thrill that we’re known for, then you penalize the actors who are staying on the show by limiting what you could do creatively with them. So I was really proud of that episode. I think Elisabeth Finch did an extraordinary job with a nearly impossible task.

That episode made me cry. It made me laugh. I felt really deeply. I felt satisfaction, and I will say that I have received a great many comments from fans who felt the same way, but the angry people are always the loudest ones.

I wasn’t surprised by the fan reaction, but I know it would’ve been equally angry if I had killed him — so it was like, these are your choices, and I felt really happy with what we chose.

DEADLINE: The fact that you didn’t kill the character off also leaves the door open that we might see them in the future. So is there any chance of [Justin Chambers] or Katherine Heigl, ever coming back?

VERNOFF: When I left the show in Season 7, people asked me if there was any chance of me ever coming back, and I was smart enough to say, “Never say never.” Here I am, so who knows?
https://deadline.com/2020/04/greys-a...-a-1202904731/
Old 04-11-2020, 08:42 AM
Master Fan

I read that interview and I liked what she said in the end. Of course she can't look into the future but since Alex is still alive there is a high possibility that he'll be back for guest visits. I'm not so sure about Katherine, because she left Greys years ago and settled with her husband and kids. I'm not even sure if she is still making movies. But I would love to see her back, even it's just for one or two episodes.

Quote:
Oh, looks like this one's working. thank you.
You're welcome! Have fun!