Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-17-2014, 03:36 AM
Master Fan

I'm still watching. But sometimes I miss Izzie. Last episode they were all together in the Grey house and they mentioned George. When Alex said "O' Malley" I was thinking he should mention Izzie too. She was his wife and first true love.
Old 01-08-2015, 09:06 AM
Dedicated Fan

Merry late Christmas to everyone! I hope you all have a happy new year!

I really miss Alex and Izzie so much. As Mona said, they had their ups and downs and even in the worst days i believed that they loved each other that they belonged together. After all these years i still love them as much as i always have.
Realistically because of things between shonda and katie i cant see her coming back to ga. But even so you can say (especially in ga) anything is possible.

Last year i watched some episodes. Though I love Alex so much and i would like to see him happy, I still dont care about jo and I just cant see the things that made me love alex and izzie so much in his relationship with jo.

Last edited by epiclovers; 01-08-2015 at 09:42 AM
Old 01-10-2015, 10:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by epiclovers (View Post)
Merry late Christmas to everyone! I hope you all have a happy new year!
To you too.

Quote:
Though I love Alex so much and i would like to see him happy, I still dont care about jo and I just cant see the things that made me love alex and izzie so much in his relationship with jo.
I feel exactly the same about them. Though I tried to accept and like Jo I still miss the spark between them. Alex and Izzie had a strong and passionate relationship. I miss that.
Old 02-12-2015, 04:02 AM
Dedicated Fan

Yeah, alex&izzie's relationship was epic to me the storyline was bittersweet time to time but it was realistic by this means imo. And their naturality was there.
it's pretty different now. And tbh I think Alex had a chemistry with Izzie, Addison and even Lexie. I don't see any chemistry between alex and jo.
I remember how I used to feel sick when I had to watch him with Addison and Lexie. When i see him with jo, i dont feel like that. I feel nothing.
Whatever happens on the show, I guess i will always ship Izzex the hardest

xx
That's one of the very first scenes you can see their spark.
And I'm still a little shocked of the fact this post has 480k notes on tumblr!

Last edited by epiclovers; 02-12-2015 at 04:10 AM
Old 02-20-2015, 07:00 PM
Obsessed Fan

Can I be added ? I still love these two
Old 03-12-2015, 05:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmemandy (View Post)
Can I be added ? I still love these two
Added you Sorry it took a while.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 03-27-2015, 10:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yeah, alex&izzie's relationship was epic to me the storyline was bittersweet time to time but it was realistic by this means imo. And their naturality was there.
I feel the same. And I don't like that they make it look like Alex and Izzie were only married for "5 seconds". Meredith mentioned something like that in the last episodes. It seems that Shonda is still mad of Katherine that she left back then.
Old 03-27-2015, 02:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That's not surprising Tbh, the very little I've heard about the show recently makes me glad I quit it years ago. I think the bts drama caused too much bitterness, and that's no way to run a show.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 04-06-2015, 01:27 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian'sKimberDoll (View Post)
I feel the same. And I don't like that they make it look like Alex and Izzie were only married for "5 seconds". Meredith mentioned something like that in the last episodes. It seems that Shonda is still mad of Katherine that she left back then.
I have heard about this either. I don't like that just because Shonda hates Katherine she tries to make it look like Izzie was not an important character for the show and even though she created both Alex and Izzie and their storyline, even though she has been agreed they were meant to be together for years, now acts like they were an ordinary couple that have never supposed to be together.

I can't be the only one who realize that Izzie has been mentioned as the one who left Alex for years. Idk I thought she was more than that! Even in the what if episode she was mentioned as an old member who got crazy after denny. And now Meredith is acting like this!..

Whatever they try to make does not make me love Izzex less than I do. I know they were not all happy and perfect and they were even complex sometimes but that is how I loved their relationship, I loved how imperfect they were but their love was strong enough. I am not sure if I would have loved their relationship as much as I do now if they were a happy couple with no problem from the beginning to the end.
Old 04-10-2015, 01:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

One of my favorites in that TV show.
Old 07-11-2015, 01:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I have heard about this either. I don't like that just because Shonda hates Katherine she tries to make it look like Izzie was not an important character for the show and even though she created both Alex and Izzie and their storyline, even though she has been agreed they were meant to be together for years, now acts like they were an ordinary couple that have never supposed to be together.

I can't be the only one who realize that Izzie has been mentioned as the one who left Alex for years. Idk I thought she was more than that! Even in the what if episode she was mentioned as an old member who got crazy after denny. And now Meredith is acting like this!..

Whatever they try to make does not make me love Izzex less than I do. I know they were not all happy and perfect and they were even complex sometimes but that is how I loved their relationship, I loved how imperfect they were but their love was strong enough. I am not sure if I would have loved their relationship as much as I do now if they were a happy couple with no problem from the beginning to the end.
have to agree

youtube
Old 07-12-2015, 07:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I miss them

Leigh Tumblr
Old 07-13-2015, 01:56 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
I miss them
Me too.

They're looking each other with love. I love that!
I did love that!
Old 07-13-2015, 12:49 PM
Master Fan

Old 12-08-2015, 10:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really enjoyed this couple and I wish Shonda would bring Izzie back

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504
Closed Thread   Post New Thread