Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2012, 05:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

They deserve to be happy for at least a season I mean come on we never saw them as a couple together and we don't know how they will be as a couple so of course people who don't want them together will start ranting about it but I have always liked them since the Pilot and think they are a great couple and yes they do have chemistry.

I don't ship couples without chemistry it's just not what I do. I pick couples who have both chemistry and a history and I think these two does have chemistry despite not seeing their history on screen just hearing about it makes my heart sigh a bit in happiness.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 08-12-2012, 10:04 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by covington (View Post)
you should.
'Well, i already did back in June after the show premiered, but i probably will post the link over @their FaceBook pages again anyways. 'Will you post the link @Twitter on Jordana's and Jesse's account???' And Miss Fate & Sparkley! i believe that Christopher & Elena will be together for a little while, but what's got me nervous is what does Cynthia Cidre and her writing team deem as 'a lttle while' in their minds!' d.v.
Old 08-12-2012, 12:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

History and chemistry are huge for me too, and these two have it!

We can't really control what the writers plan, but I hope it'll be in our favour for the most part. I like to give them the benefit of the doubt and hope they stick to their original plans, and not be swayed by fandoms. I despise when writers do that, they completely change everything for one side. If it works in your favour it's great, but I don't like taking part in petitions since I think it's kind of childish and I like to respect the writers/their plans. Obviously if everything veers off course from what they originally said, then it becomes cause for concern and I'd be more inclined to speak out, but otherwise I think it's lame when fandoms try to sway writers because it never works out for anyone and nothing is as concrete as it could've been without all that interference. I just hope the writers/TPTB stick to their guns and keep creating smart, witty entertaining episodes. To me it's clear Chris/Elena are the main love story - nothing else even compares IMO.

» Steve Rogers ♥ Natasha Romanoff
Old 08-12-2012, 12:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Fate (View Post)

We can't really control what the writers plan, but I hope it'll be in our favour for the most part. I like to give them the benefit of the doubt and hope they stick to their original plans, and not be swayed by fandoms. I despise when writers do that, they completely change everything for one side. If it works in your favour it's great, but I don't like taking part in petitions since I think it's kind of childish and I like to respect the writers/their plans. Obviously if everything veers off course from what they originally said, then it becomes cause for concern and I'd be more inclined to speak out, but otherwise I think it's lame when fandoms try to sway writers because it never works out for anyone and nothing is as concrete as it could've been without all that interference. I just hope the writers/TPTB stick to their guns and keep creating smart, witty entertaining episodes. To me it's clear Chris/Elena are the main love story - nothing else even compares IMO.
I think doing a petition is ridiculous. If they totally ruin Chris and Elena then I'll just stop watching. It's not worth the headache tbh. Right now all we have some whiny fans from the opposing ship. They may get their way or they may not. I shipped Felicity/Ben and they were extremely unpopular online, but it didn't change a damn thing.
Old 08-12-2012, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'd still watch but it'd be a lot harder to do that. I'm crossing my fingers they don't ruin them.

Did the writers make them (Felicity/Ben) a main pairing or what?

Old 08-12-2012, 12:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
I'd still watch but it'd be a lot harder to do that. I'm crossing my fingers they don't ruin them.

Did the writers make them (Felicity/Ben) a main pairing or what?
They were the main pairing. They built them up for 2 years. They were together all S4. Broke up only for a short period in S4. They also ended up together. The other guy a brief relationship in s1 and moments here and there, but the couple you were supposed to root for was obvious. So, fanbase size doesn't always matter. It depends on who the showrunner is. It's just in this day of social media, fans think they matter more than they do. I would keep watching if the other stories were compelling enough to hold my interest. IT all depends on how they decide to do things.
Old 08-12-2012, 01:13 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:

"I HOPE YOU ARE RIGHT MISS FATE! LET US ALL HOPE THAT YOU ARE RIGHT! i think that Cynthia Cidre, Michael M. Robin and everyone else behind-the-scenes have to do what they think and feel is right. If they do want to take in the consideration of the fans, then here's hoping they take the whole entire fanbase of the DallasVerse, not just certian factions within the whole entire fanbase. SO, HERE'S HOPING FOR THE BEST!!!..............." D.V.
Old 08-12-2012, 06:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:

I wouldn't want this to happen either it really annoys me when show writers chose to change everything around especially with couples who should be together but they decide to get them together and never have them together again after they break up. A petition is kind of stupid right now, I think the writers will notice how great they are together and will keep them together at least for a while. Maybe they will get them engaged again she does have the ring after all.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 08-12-2012, 10:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Social media can be annoying at times, especially with some fandoms.

I love that he gave her the ring.

Old 08-12-2012, 10:43 PM
Addicted Fan

Can I be added please Their scenes in the finale had me flailing.
Old 08-12-2012, 10:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliseManny (View Post)
Can I be added please Their scenes in the finale had me flailing.
added you
Old 08-13-2012, 06:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Welcome EliseManny!

Quote:
I love that he gave her the ring.
I love that too, that was such a wonderful moment. I love that he kept the ring too after breaking up.
Old 08-13-2012, 08:24 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkleyღ (View Post)
I wouldn't want this to happen either it really annoys me when show writers chose to change everything around especially with couples who should be together but they decide to get them together and never have them together again after they break up. A petition is kind of stupid right now, I think the writers will notice how great they are together and will keep them together at least for a while. Maybe they will get them engaged again she does have the ring after all.
"SPARKLEY! that's why i really believe and really hope that Cynthia is not like another female writer/exeutive-producer i know that gets on TWITTER! and want to gush and squeel like she is one of us. I don't have a problem with writers or producers wanting to interact with the fans, i happen to think it's pretty COOL! but when you don't set up boundaries for yourself and know that you still have a job too do and be true too yourself and your vision, along with respecting your colleagues vision, you just can't be catering to the fans out of FEAR! because they say or threaten if you don't cater to them, they will stop watching or what not. You have to remember that you are still a damn PROFESSIONAL! and that's......THAT! trust me, i know what i'm talking about and SHU! knows as well. We've gone thru such a emotional rollercoaster over at our other fav show, the writer & executive producer has put three of the fandoms thru so much already with their top three couples, it's so bad that I PERSONALLY! i'm not looking forward to the fall. But since Cynthia nor Michael have FACEBOOK accounts and i don't think they have TWITTER accounts either, our couple maybe in good standing for at least a season or two, maybe three, we can at least hope for that. I just want the all the DALLAS writers and producers to stay TRUE! to theirselves and just put together a helluva second season, every season until their series finale. THAT'S ALL I WANT-I THINK YOU ALL WANT THE SAMETHING-AND WELCOME! ELISEMANNY." D.V.
Old 08-13-2012, 09:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Welcome Elise!

Quote:
I love that he kept the ring too after breaking up.
It speaks volumes about his love for her. He could never let her go.

Old 08-14-2012, 07:23 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Welcome Elise!

It speaks volumes about his love for her. He could never let her go.
"It does speaks VOLUMES! about his undying love for Elena, but there is one thing that's got me curious, 'Why didn't she/he put the ring back on her finger???' Hmmmm!............i'm thinking that since Christopher has got unfinished business with Rebecca, maybe she or they both, don't want to advertise their engagement until he is sure that he is free of Rebecca. But that's just my theory, HEY! got another C&E mvid here for ya'll, not it's really, really short, but still cute, hope you all enjoy. LATER GALZ!!!" D.V.

Chris and Elena|| When You Really Love Someone [request!] - YouTube
Closed Thread   Post New Thread