Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-09-2012, 10:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

I need icons of this scene it was so frekin hottttttttttttt.

I am so happy that they are together that scene. My god!

TFTNT, I love this title! They are perfection!
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 08-09-2012, 10:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danity Vampyro (View Post)
"Hey! GALZ......and THANKS FOR THE NEW THREAD COVINGTON! BUT I ALSO THOUGHT THAT WE PICKED A TITLE FOR THEM??? First off, WOW!...............................................i can't get over what all went down, CHRISTOPHER & ELENA ARE BACK TOGETHER! i knew it was a possibility even though apart of me still wishes that Cynthia Cidre had waited a little wihile longer, but a bigger part of me is ESTASTIC! that they are back together where they belong. And what he said too her, CHRIS'S PROPOSAL! O-M-G! I LOVED THAT! he was so honest, and real and genuine, i'm so proud of him for being patient and buying his time and what perfect timing he has too. And i'm going too put the link here of that scene/clip for all of us too see and SWOON over, and then their lovescene, now i'll be honest, i was disappointed cuz i wanted more and MS. CYNTHIA CIDRE! WE'S BETTER GET MORE COME SEASON 2, YA HEAR??? Everything was just wonderful and it can only get better and better and better and BETTER! and may i say about the soon ex-Mrs. Christopher Ewing, CONGRATS! too anybody here that guessed that she was Cliff Barnes's daughter, but anyways, she is so going too get hers in time, but not before she makes Chris & Elena's life a living hell by either not giving Chris a divorce or annulment or thru divorce or annulment try to take him for everything he has, mostly Ewing Energies. So our couple had to wait too be together, now they are going too have to fight to stay together and when you add John Ross to the mix too, i just hope they are up for the challenge and don't let anything or anybody tear them apart, EVAH AGAIN! Oh, and for the other fandoms who hate our couple and us, i just have one thing too say, , and i'll leave it at that. LUV YA MY SISTAS...TALK TOO YA'LL LATER...DEUCES!!!" D.V.

DALLAS 2012 1x10 Christopher and Elena Scene 18 - YouTube
thanks I forgot to add the shipper name in my rush to put it up the thread. It was late.
Old 08-09-2012, 11:12 AM
Loyal Fan

Please add me to the thread! I am so glad Christopher and Elena got back together! They belong together
But with you it's different."
Old 08-09-2012, 11:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvchick1191 (View Post)
Please add me to the thread! I am so glad Christopher and Elena got back together! They belong together
added you.
Old 08-09-2012, 11:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvchick1191 (View Post)
Add me too please! I am so obsessed with these two!
Old 08-09-2012, 11:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganandroryforever (View Post)
Add me too please! I am so obsessed with these two!
rachel. Adding you now.
Old 08-09-2012, 03:15 PM
Extreme Fan

"HEY! MY SISTAS and i'm so HAPPY! too see more people loving on Christopher & Elena, LUV IT! HEY! i don't know if any of you have read this interview by CYNTHIA CIDRE(HEAD WRITER&EXECUTIVE PRODUCER), but i think you all need to read this and tell me what you think:

Cynthia Cidre reveals 'Dallas' season finale-- and season two!-- secrets - Los Angeles TV Insider | Examiner.com

And guess what COVINGTON! a fellow FORWOOD SISTA is a fan of DALLAS as well, but you wouldn't believe who she roots for, that's right: JOHN ROSS & ELENA. I guess we will have too do an intervention, NAWL! I'M JUST KIDDIN! she can like whomever she wants too, we just have too keep our feelings to ourselves and i believe she will keep her feelings to herself". D.V.
Old 08-09-2012, 03:32 PM
Dedicated Fan

I love the new thread
Mon el and Winn
Casey and Severide
Old 08-09-2012, 10:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Welcome guys!

I need to watch their scenes again!

» Steve Rogers ♥ Natasha Romanoff
Old 08-09-2012, 11:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yay so exciting!!!!

Their scenes were amazing. Guhhhh
Old 08-09-2012, 11:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danity Vampyro (View Post)
"HEY! MY SISTAS and i'm so HAPPY! too see more people loving on Christopher & Elena, LUV IT! HEY! i don't know if any of you have read this interview by CYNTHIA CIDRE(HEAD WRITER&EXECUTIVE PRODUCER), but i think you all need to read this and tell me what you think:

Cynthia Cidre reveals 'Dallas' season finale-- and season two!-- secrets - Los Angeles TV Insider | Examiner.com

And guess what COVINGTON! a fellow FORWOOD SISTA is a fan of DALLAS as well, but you wouldn't believe who she roots for, that's right: JOHN ROSS & ELENA. I guess we will have too do an intervention, NAWL! I'M JUST KIDDIN! she can like whomever she wants too, we just have too keep our feelings to ourselves and i believe she will keep her feelings to herself". D.V.
yeah I really wish the name calling would stop. Everyone likes what they like. It's just unnecessary imo.
Old 08-09-2012, 11:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love the many emotions between them!

And words can't even describe how giddy I was as he was relaying their relationship from the time they were kids until now. The first kiss, the first time making love...they have so much history, and so much potential for the future. Love of that caliber never goes away; they'll always be steadfast in each other's hearts.

Old 08-09-2012, 11:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Fate (View Post)
I love the many emotions between them!

And words can't even describe how giddy I was as he was relaying their relationship from the time they were kids until now. The first kiss, the first time making love...they have so much history, and so much potential for the future. Love of that caliber never goes away; they'll always be steadfast in each other's hearts.
Exaclty. They have a history that is undeniable. I love how cynthia cidre was like keeping them apart is just dumb. I'm so sick of showrunners who pull stalling tactic after stalling tactic. Hopefully this will change the way writes write couples from now on. I just get the feeling that they maybe a young bobby/pam.
Old 08-09-2012, 11:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ditto! I hate when couples are stalled just for the sake of stalling. Yes, I want my buildup but these two also have a background, a history we knew of beforehand and it makes seeing them together now even more amazing.

Old 08-09-2012, 11:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Fate (View Post)
Ditto! I hate when couples are stalled just for the sake of stalling. Yes, I want my buildup but these two also have a background, a history we knew of beforehand and it makes seeing them together now even more amazing.
exactly. Stalling for the sake of stalling only damages the relationship in the long-term. These two have a life-time of history and the chemistry is spot-on. I'm sure they'll face continuous challenges, but I really love the idea of it being them vs the world.