Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-31-2011, 09:33 AM
New Fan

first post

Longtime lurker and brand-new poster here. Nice to meet everyone.

I haven't felt the need to post until now, as it appears the site is being hijacked by a disrespectful poster. I won't bother with a name; we can all discern that.

It's quite disturbing that anyone can feel the need to mock and disrespect another when his or her situation is already challenging enough. It's also disturbing when those who have always posted nicely, even when airing differences of opinion, are attacked on what's designed to be a forum of common interest. There's a difference between debate and abuse, and anyone who would be downright cruel about a situation that has literally caused death, hardship and incredible destruction should be ashamed.

Kaire, I hope things improve where you are soon. Stay safe and, hopefully, your life will get back to normal in no time.

I'll crawl back into the shadows now, but I felt compelled to speak freely for a moment.
froo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 09:36 AM
Master Fan

Hey, froo, did you mean to post this on the Tessa/Scott thread? I think I recognize your screenname...
Thief Of Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread