Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-20-2004, 06:45 PM
New Fan

Fefe Dobson and Damien Fahey

Does anyone else think these two make an adorable couple?

I heard their are pictures of a "date" the went on in Vervegirl magazine(Which I think is a UK mag, but I can;'t find them anywhere. Can anybody find them and post them?)

[*Edited to correct the link for the picture.]
To have pictures posted, you need to put the link of the picture (which ends with .jpg) and not the link of the htlm page (which ends with .htm)

Last edited by StellaSlight; 06-20-2004 at 07:20 PM
Old 06-20-2004, 07:13 PM
Master Fan

First of all, welcome to FF and welcome in this board, if it's the first time you're posting here
I hope you'll enjoy posting here.
I'd suggest you to read the rules before posting, they might be useful for your future navigation in our site. You can find the rules on the top of the threads.

To get back to the topic...
Are they a real-life couple, or do they come from a TV show?
Please include the name of the show/book/movie the couple comes from next time you open a thread, so everyone would know. Thank you.

Last edited by StellaSlight; 06-20-2004 at 07:20 PM
Old 06-20-2004, 08:18 PM
New Fan

Thanks. That's very nice of you. I have never posted here, but I used to post over at the wrestling thread, but haven't in a while.

Sorry, I didn't know. They aren't from a tv show. That's Fefe Dobson singer, and MTV vj Damien, for those of you who don't know. They have been on TRL together and each time she comes on they flirt. I don't think they are a real life couple but I know she has a crush on him, and that as you can see from the pic I posted they have kissed.
Old 06-23-2004, 04:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

They're cute together. I remember that kiss.....so sweet....

"I'm a girl on the verge of a nervous breakdown,I'm all messed up,baby all cause of you I can't sleep,I'm in too deep,I'm a girl on the verge of a major meltdown,I may be all freaked out and confused but I still wouldn't want to be you...."
Old 06-24-2004, 07:16 AM
Loyal Fan

Awww, they do make a cute couple! That's sweet.

---Violet :smurf:
Old 06-24-2004, 08:47 AM
Ultimate Fan

Ahh! So I'm not the only one who was shipping them as soon as they kissed, They look *adorable* together.

Logan: My underbelly is rock-hard. It can go all night.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top