Taylor Swift

Yeah
Old 10-20-2013, 07:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Can't wait.
*Stephie* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 08:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

I know! I love they are doing a parallel to the pilot.
Stay to the Lights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 08:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay to the Lights (View Post)
I know! I love they are doing a parallel to the pilot.
I do too!
Old 10-20-2013, 11:05 PM
Elite Fan

I thought I had washed my hands of TVD and mostly I have, but the glimmers of hope for the return of Stelena have made me care again. But I'm really not sure about this doppleganger stuff. I am freaking out that they are trying to retcon the story of Stelena and that is beyond not cool. From the very beginning they have built this epic love story and shown over and over again just how real, true, deep, genuine, and special their love is so do not try and act like now all of sudden they had no choice or something. There was no programming. I don't care if their dopplegangers ended up together or whatever, they fell in love for real. I mean I am comforted by the fact that Delena is proving to be the disgusting joke I always knew them to be and will probably and hopefully be over any day now, but I still don't like that it seems they are trying to rewrite Stelena. That p***es me off to no end. Forcing Delena down our throats as ridiculous as they are was bad enough, but retconning is not okay. These writers are really bad about retconning and rewriting history these days and it needs to stop. I'm going to try and be hopeful though. It does look like we have some good scenes for Stelena coming up soon. So I'm going to try and think positive.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
IBelieveInMiracles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 11:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

^ yeah, the writing team just makes me so mad!
Old 10-20-2013, 11:27 PM
Elite Fan

I know right? Retconning is just so ridiculous and it's a terrible way to write a show. I mean your writing team wrote it in the first place and continued to right it for several seasons why are you messing it all up now? And I mean they already put Delena together without needing it to make sense at all, so why try to damage Stelena now? I don't even know what they think they are doing. I mean Delena is clearly crashing and burning, no shocker there, but this doppleganger stuff is painting Stelena in a untrue and bad light. Like I said their love is real. You can't go back on that now. I could almost handle waiting for Stelena to return until this stuff that has non-Stelena-ers calling them fake and programmed and worse. Putting the disaster-ship that is Delena together is one thing, but don't try and say Stelena wasn't real. That's not okay and it's just not true. They better fix this quick.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 10-20-2013, 11:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

yeah..
Old 10-20-2013, 11:31 PM
Elite Fan

Am I being too dramatic about it? Lol. I just really hate retconning. Also I hate Delena so this season started off as crap, but then I feel the Stelena hope only for it to be tainted by this doppleganger mess. But they can still come out on the other side of this reunited, so I'm not giving up hope.
Old 10-20-2013, 11:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
Am I being too dramatic about it? Lol. I just really hate retconning. Also I hate Delena so this season started off as crap, but then I feel the Stelena hope only for it to be tainted by this doppleganger mess. But they can still come out on the other side of this reunited, so I'm not giving up hope.
you're not being dramatic.
Old 10-20-2013, 11:37 PM
Elite Fan

Good.
Old 10-20-2013, 11:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

you just wanna express your opinion.
Old 10-22-2013, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Have you seen the webclip?

Spoiler:

And OMG, I love this.

*Stephie* is offline   Reply With Quote