Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-29-2007, 06:03 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by melizabeth032 (View Post)
Yeah, I'm pretty much at the point where I'm just going to jump in whenever.

Eva, I agree. I love Jake & Reese but I was really disappointed when Reese & Ryan split up. They were "my couple".

Dani & Nick - I know that as of last night they are still together.

Spoiler:

DWTS:

Spoiler:

I have Cruel Intentions on DVD. Ryan was gorgeous in those glasses in that movie. I think he is VERY bi-polar. I listened to an interview he did on Howard Stern, and he was all over the place during it. I think he has deep emotional issues and his lack of self-esteem ruined their marriage.
Old 10-29-2007, 06:05 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev07 (View Post)
This is absurd....

We were on thread 118 last Monday.
We're now on thread 139.

21 threads in 7 days.

We really are insane.

It's called addiction. This is the first thing I look at in the morning and the last thing I look at before I drag myself away at night. It's bizarre because I used to see Marie posting about FF on other sites and I never really got the whole way this place operated (300 posts to a thread....then a new thread)...So I lurked for a while in August and September and then joined for real in September and started posting. Well, as most of you can attest, this place is like no other!!! It is fun and friendly, no nastiness like other places. It is just a really easy place to come and see what is going on with Americas Couple. I get all the updates I could ever want, every picture, every article, every interview...plus I have met some of the nicest and funniest people ever! OK before this turns into a lifetime movie I will stop.
Old 10-29-2007, 06:06 PM
Dedicated Fan

Pay no mind to anything Jen says that girl is in her own world. She said she didnt have a crush on Nick, that should tell you alot.
Old 10-29-2007, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi guys!! I'm getting caught up in school work right now and I just finished my college application.

DWTS:
Spoiler:

beth ||tumblr || icon|| rip chadwick boseman
Old 10-29-2007, 06:07 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephheartsbb (View Post)
I watch brothers and sisters but I haven't watched last nights episode I was watching the Red Sox. I hope to get a chance to watch it tomorrow at work.

Daisy recommended the song This is the life by Billy Dean. So I went a head and made a tribute..........here is is

YouTube - BB8 Eric and Jessica Tribute
Steph - I loved your tribute video!! ~it brought a smile!! I will say no more on B & S's until you get to watch it - send me a PM tomorrow after you watch and let me know what you thought.
Old 10-29-2007, 06:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Honestly, Jen wasn't lying. She was probably just giving her opinion. I mean she really doesn't know if they will stay together. Neither do we.

Good luck with the apps Beth!

& Yes we are crazy Kev.

Jessica, I agree with you about DWTS & Ryan.

meg | tumblr
Old 10-29-2007, 06:12 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlebunnyfufu (View Post)
DWTS:

Spoiler:

I have Cruel Intentions on DVD. Ryan was gorgeous in those glasses in that movie. I think he is VERY bi-polar. I listened to an interview he did on Howard Stern, and he was all over the place during it. I think he has deep emotional issues and his lack of self-esteem ruined their marriage.
can I just say that I luv Cruel Intentions but I fell in love w/ Ryan in I love know what u did last summer....i've seen that movie at least 40 times

as for DWTS...I'm rooting for Jennie just because I grew up w/ her on 90210 (even though she does have a few yrs on me)
Old 10-29-2007, 06:13 PM
Master Fan

Beth, where are you applying?
Old 10-29-2007, 06:14 PM
Dedicated Fan

DWTS:

Spoiler:
Old 10-29-2007, 06:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Community College OCC.

beth ||tumblr || icon|| rip chadwick boseman
Old 10-29-2007, 06:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Jessica, I agree again!

I like Jennie too.

Beth, my cousin lives around there and is going to OCC in September 2009. I wonder if you have heard of her. I mean I know that it is a very big, populated area so I wouldn't be surprised if you don't know her.

meg | tumblr
Old 10-29-2007, 06:19 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shauner_tinker (View Post)
Steph - I loved your tribute video!! ~it brought a smile!! I will say no more on B & S's until you get to watch it - send me a PM tomorrow after you watch and let me know what you thought.
Oh I will I cant wait to watch it!!
Old 10-29-2007, 06:19 PM
Master Fan

Meh, I haven't been watching much of the re-feeds this week, because all the cute 'Jeric' stuff has been overnight, and I can't pull all-nighters anymore.
Old 10-29-2007, 06:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm sorry for all the OT stuff but this is basically the only place I can talk about it. So just ignore this post if you don't want to read it.

DWTS:

Spoiler:

meg | tumblr
Old 10-29-2007, 06:22 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by melizabeth032 (View Post)
Jessica, I agree again!

I like Jennie too.

Beth, my cousin lives around there and is going to OCC in September 2009. I wonder if you have heard of her. I mean I know that it is a very big, populated area so I wouldn't be surprised if you don't know her.

Spoiler:
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top