Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-31-2007, 04:08 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric4bb9 (View Post)
Hi,

Wouldn't it be safer all around if you were to just ask Jess's counsel? I am happy if the two of you came to an agreement.

Whatever you decide to do (ask or don't ask) we are cool. It's not about us.

I am finished. No need to respond.
The only problem with that comment is:

It's not about us?

It is about us... I'm the one who watched the shows/feeds. I'm the one who downloaded (not most, but many of the feeds used for tributes)

I'm the one who spent HER time making the tribute or vid as it were.

I differ with you there, it's as just about me at this point as them.

Yes, I'm a fan, and I would never do anything to invade their privacy or act too obnoxious!(probably spelt that wrong too!)

I don't even post on their myspace, although i'm allowed. They were on a show, they let "us" see them. I totally adore them, but they are not given more rights than you or me. It's the U.S.

Not the right forum for this rant, but, I'm sorry... If I can't show my individuality and make a vid, after asking for frank comments...

I don't know. I'm gonna take a break now - go have a drink

the feeds tonight? post and let me know!
Old 10-31-2007, 04:09 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
touldengal that looks like a pretty good moment in your pic. what video is that from?
redd, i noticed you asked this question in the previous thread. this already happened and it was the night of the balcony and this shot is during the time they were playing beer pong.

ok jewel, here is my thought on all of this.. i totally disagree with everyone. i dont think u have to ask jessica or anyone for that matter, if u can make a vid.. IMO, that's just silly.
if jameka is retarded enough to hold a video made from a fan of the show against jessica, then that's jameka's problem. if u dont want to post it here, that's fine, ill go to your profile and watch it, but honestly... who cares? there is no need to make a big deal out of this.
Old 10-31-2007, 04:09 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerald019 (View Post)
Because I really enjoyed the games that you all made up yesterday. So here's mine. Many of you say that you are an fan forum addict. But how much do you know?
Answer these three questions:
(Easy)
1. What is Eric and Jessica's middle names?

(Medium)
2. In a previous thread which Fan forum poster said their new favorite show is arrested development and "will always have a special place in my heart"?

(Hard)
3. Find the Youtube video that contains this quote.
Jessica: "You're pretty much my mom while I'm here, telling me you might want to pitch in"
Eric: "Well, hey look at you today cleaning day, going around doing all sorts of things" (please post youtube link)

The first poster to answer all three questions correctly must be stamped by the original poster. Before they can make up their own three questions.
Questions can be about fan forum posters, facts about E/J or anything.
(Easy)
1. What is Eric and Jessica's middle names?
Scott and Lynne
(Medium)
2. In a previous thread which Fan forum poster said their new favorite show is arrested development and "will always have a special place in my heart"?
BridgeChick
(Hard)
3. Find the Youtube video that contains this quote.
Jessica: "You're pretty much my mom while I'm here, telling me you might want to pitch in"
Eric: "Well, hey look at you today cleaning day, going around doing all sorts of things" (please post youtube link)YouTube - BB8: Jess Eric HOH 1
Old 10-31-2007, 04:12 PM
Extreme Fan

myspace.com/oredukman
Old 10-31-2007, 04:14 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touldengal (View Post)
redd, i noticed you asked this question in the previous thread. this already happened and it was the night of the balcony and this shot is during the time they were playing beer pong.

ok jewel, here is my thought on all of this.. i totally disagree with everyone. i dont think u have to ask jessica or anyone for that matter, if u can make a vid.. IMO, that's just silly.
if jameka is retarded enough to hold a video made from a fan of the show against jessica, then that's jameka's problem. if u dont want to post it here, that's fine, ill go to your profile and watch it, but honestly... who cares? there is no need to make a big deal out of this.
I agree completely! Besides, you'd have to click on the link anyway... if you don't want to see it, don't click it. Pretty simple!
Old 10-31-2007, 04:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganX2 (View Post)
2 things.

1. I love the notebook and Im so sad that Ryan and rachel broke up.

2. I dont think you need to ask eric or jessica about the video. I dont think either of them will care, but if they do then you can take it off. I really dont see what the big deal is. But that's just me.

Off to watch the Golden girls..yay.

I loved that movie! I didn't know they broke up. Going to my bed to now. bye.
Old 10-31-2007, 04:21 PM
Elite Fan

guys, i got a PM on myspace letting me know when the sexy stein moment occurs on the feeds!!!
Kim is the one who captured that sexy stein moment pic and she told me to pass along this information to all the video cappers, because that's probably one of the single most IMPORTANT moment that we're all looking for...
So joseph, jewel, goddess, katie, mike.. all the vid cappers... pleaseeeeee, on behalf of all the straight women and all the gay men out there who love eric... remember this:

This cap is from feed one on Sept. 5th at 12:56:05am

This cap is from feed one on Sept. 5th at 12:55:51am

Both caps were captured by Kim.
Old 10-31-2007, 04:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

wow I just remembered why I got so pissed at Eric and didn't pay attention to BBAD again until the night when the "Eric requested 30 minutes of private time with Jessica for romantic purposes" thing popped up.

First I was confused that he spent 2 nights in the HOH room and literally nothing happened. I would have settled for some clarification on what was joking and what was not at that point. Then the next day during the chat about the HOH questions when Eric was like "I am not your type?" and Jess was like "I was just joking" Eric responded with something like "I know why would I care if I was your type"

I was pretty convinced he was gay at that point. I was floored when I turned it on and saw that update the next week on BBAD then I started paying attention again.
Old 10-31-2007, 04:22 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancyp (View Post)
I loved that movie! I didn't know they broke up. Going to my bed to now. bye.
Once again I bring joy and happiness into someone's life. Damn Im good.
Old 10-31-2007, 04:30 PM
Loyal Fan

Shira, you are an angel!

Thanks!

ETA: just got back from the store, I had a stiff drink, and I read a few back pages here!

"cheers"
Old 10-31-2007, 04:35 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
*cough*debbie-downer*cough*
Old 10-31-2007, 04:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gooshfrabah (View Post)
wow I just remembered why I got so pissed at Eric and didn't pay attention to BBAD again until the night when the "Eric requested 30 minutes of private time with Jessica for romantic purposes" thing popped up.

First I was confused that he spent 2 nights in the HOH room and literally nothing happened. I would have settled for some clarification on what was joking and what was not at that point. Then the next day during the chat about the HOH questions when Eric was like "I am not your type?" and Jess was like "I was just joking" Eric responded with something like "I know why would I care if I was your type"

I was pretty convinced he was gay at that point. I was floored when I turned it on and saw that update the next week on BBAD then I started paying attention again.
it's a cute scene though, lol.
she actually didn't say that, but she joked about it and then i guess it bothered him or something so he brought it up and jess was like "no im just kidding!"
eric: why would i care? im sure im not!
jessica: whateverrr, you don't know!
eric: well i am now!
jess: you're my tyyype...

lol, i was JUST watching it.
Old 10-31-2007, 04:40 PM
Ultimate Fan

just popping in to say hey
Old 10-31-2007, 04:41 PM
Extreme Fan

Old 10-31-2007, 04:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:

But seriously that is so sad. He is so beautiful and since I am waaaaaaaaaaay to old for him. She was a perfect second choice.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread