Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-14-2007, 01:12 PM
Elite Fan

Eric♥Jess{America's Sweethearts}#101:B/C after 100 threads, we're still gay for them!

Welcome to the 101st Eric & Jessica appreciation thread!

By: Tiff

If you want to watch videos, read quotes, reasons and get the link to Jessica's visit and much much more... here is the link!

“This House, These People, This Game” The reason I love Eric and Jess so much because they are the first real relationship on Big Brother to this day. They went through the stages you go through when getting into a relationship. They went from being friends... to each day growing closer and closer... to flirting friends…and then eventually they couldn't wait any longer, and finally admitted to feelings for each other. I never in my life have been so invested in a tv reality couple, but with these two you can't help it, they are the cutest couple ever! They were the fun in the house, and I'm so glad i got to spend the summer and even now watching the refeeds of them just having fun and being super cute(sorry Eric, but you both are)! I'm so happy for them now, they are making it work..and I wish them both all the best in the world, they deserve it! Thanks Jess and Eric for all the good times! ---Michelle

By: Tara

J is for jumping jacks...naked
E is for Eric petting the cat
S is for the Sword
S is for sharing custody of Woobie & baby Teacup
I is for the insane amout of hrs they kept fans up at night
C is for Coors Light A is for always making each other laugh, and every fan &
E is for eating the bunny R is for ring pops as a sign of their commitment I is for the immeasurable amount of fun they brought to the BB house
C is for the charming, sweet, lovable, intelligent, competitive, strong, respectful, funny, real, and genuine duo of Jessica Hughbanks & Eric Stein ---Eva

By: Jean

Reasons why I love them: I, along with many others, had the chance to witness them grow close from mere strangers to America's sweethearts within two months. We saw them slowly develop this amazing connection that is worth more than all the money in the world. It was a pleasure to watch them go from strategic buddies to hanging out for pleasure and flirt all day, which in turn, ultimately led to them developing strong feelings for one another that have exceeded all friendship boundaries. Their first kiss was unexpected, but a pleasant surprise. Their flirtatious nature and infectious happy go-lucky attitudes have kept me tuned in to watch the feeds to the wee hours of the morning. I never had and I probably never will have the opportunity to see two other people develop such a strong bond such as theirs that has transcended into the real world. Every night they have invited us into their lives and it was always a pleasure. When their time on the show came to an end, it was no longer worth watching. I am forever grateful to them and their family for keeping us updated on their relationship. I wish them all the best and an amazing journey together. I believe that this show has given them something worth more than money and that's each other. Best of luck to Eric and Jessica!! --Shira

By: kimbbfan

By: Beth

For me Eric and Jessica ruled my whole entire summer. It was all I thought about and all I could pay attention to. I am so grateful to have seen two people grow closer together like they have. All the ups and all the downs they are still growing and learning about eachother as they grow. I wish them all the luck in the world and I hope they continue to do so. --Beth. <3

This was the year I wasn’t going to watch the feeds. THIS was the year or so I thought. Then, I started to feel that magic that was Jeric. I watched videos, read updates and watched the show, and slowly, I fell into dream that they had created with their laughter and fun. I remember watching BB After Dark for the first time and getting upset that they were not focusing on Jess and Eric, and I knew I had to give in and turn on the feeds. The first time I turned on the feeds was after Jess won HOH for the first time. After that happened, my summer became a blur. Every day I ran to see them grow closer to one another and just have the best time. There is something so relatable and real about Jeric that has never been true for any other BB couple for me. Thank you so much to the two of you and your families for making this season of BB the best ever. It was a fun ride, and I’m glad that I found FF to enjoy it with people who felt what I had been feeling all summer long. --Jessica

Why I love Jessica and Eric. See this summer I had a cancer scare, which at any age is scary but at 30 is just nuts. My family lives in Ga, me in CA, so they werent here to help me deal. It was a really difficult time for me, and I had no one. So while waiting and worrying I would watch the feeds, and I know that this sounds weird but watching Jess and Eric having fun and playing around really helped me through that time. They made me laugh when all I wanted to do was scream and cry. In the end the test came back negative and everything was fine, but it was the longest couple of weeks of my life. As lame as it may sound I dont know what I would have done if I didnt have the feeds and those two. It feels funny to owe so much to two people whom you have never met, but I owe them a lot, and thats why they will alway have a special place in my heart. ---Amanda

By: Daisy

Well. Where do I even begin? How do I even begin to describe what Eric & Jessica turned me into this summer – and fall for that matter. They had me hook, line & sinker. I actually felt like I was in that house at times. Hell week, when Eric couldn’t eat, I couldn’t eat either. He lost weight – I lost weight. (not that I’m complaining or anything) It was pure madness. My sleeping schedule still has not recovered. And it’s been over a month since they both left the house. Never before in my life have I had such a crazy sleeping pattern. I mean who goes to bed at 7 in the morning and wakes up at 5 in the afternoon? Who does that? Well, that’s what Eric & Jess did to me. They were so much fun and so entertaining that I just couldn’t help but become a little obsessed – okay a lot obsessed. How could you not with these two? I mean even when they were fighting they were fun to watch. My favorite part about them is the fact that we got to see their relationship evolve throughout the course of the show. They started out as 2 strangers, then became friends, then close friends, then closer friends, then partners in the game, then they finally admitted to each other what we knew all along- they had feelings for each other- and became…well I don’t even know what to call what they became then quite frankly. And now, now is the sweetest part of it all, the fact that they are actually trying to work on a relationship outside of the house. After all the worrying that us fans went through about Jessica’s reaction to the game ruiner (known to many as “AP”) it is just sweet to see that out of all the houseguests she seems to have reacted the best to it. But how could we have expected any less from Jess? (that rhymed) I wish them both the best and would like to thank them for taking my life away from me this summer. ---Meg

By: BBisAwesome

As someone whose been an avid Big Brother fan since Season 3, and has nearly every season on DVD, I am one of the bigger BB fans you will find. Every summer, I spend countless hours watching the feeds, reading the live feed updates, reading commentaries, etc. However, I have never been so completely absorbed with a season of Big Brother as I was this season, and it was not because of the game itself. In past seasons, I always had my favorites and those that I wanted to win. However, I have never really been personally invested in any past BB HG's, and generally once the seasons ended, that's where it stopped for me. This season though, that changed drastically as a result of Eric & Jessica. They came into the house as complete strangers to play a game for $500,000, but they left with so much more. As the season unfolded, I began to dislike most of the HG's for various reasons, but Eric & Jessica kept me hooked on the feeds. Watching them interact together was incredible and entertaining, and I've never been so addicted to the live feeds as I was this season. They were so incredibly fun, mature, smart, and charismatic that they became my two favorite HG's of all time just days after I purchased the feeds. There was an incredible chemistry between Jessica and Eric, and as time went on in the house, they became closer and closer, and could not help but fall for each other. No matter what obstacles came their way, they worked their way through them and it only made them stronger. Since Big Brother ended, they have officially become a couple, and the amazing bond between them has continued to grow stronger. I have never been so invested in a relationship that did not even remotely involve me, and I have never cared so much about two strangers. However, these two are not your typical reality couple, there is something special about them, and I wish them the absolute best of luck in their future. They made it a summer to remember for their fans, and there has never been any couple like them before, and there will never be one again. They are truly one of a kind. ---Kev

By: Meg

Last edited by Touldengal; 10-14-2007 at 05:09 PM
Old 10-14-2007, 01:15 PM
Elite Fan

Caps By: Nancy

By: Corinne <brighteyes1>
Old 10-14-2007, 01:17 PM
Elite Fan

Hey Guys!! I'm just gonna copy and paste a post that the moderators have topped in the couples board! Please follow the rules, although I believe we've been really good for the last few threads! Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainstorm18 (View Post)
There has been alot of bashing going on, on this board and I feel like people are not taken our rules seriously when we say that bashing on other people's couples, and even a poster is not allowed at all. I feel like me and Blueschild007 have been nice enough to give people a second chance to stop the bashing and just talk about their couple and only their couple on their thread, but the bashing is still continuing. Me and Blueschild007 are going to keep a close eye on alot of different threads to see if everyone is being nice and staying on topic with their couple. This board has always been a friendly board, and sadly lately there has been too much bashing. Please if you have something you need to say to another poster(s) about another couple and it isnt something nice about the couple then take it to Private Message, instead of posting on the thread. We want this board to be back to being friendly and want everyone to feel welcomed and comfortable again. If anyone happens to catch someone bashing, please let me and Blueschild007 know on Private Message. So please let's stop the bashing.

Thank you

Jenny

http://www.fanforum.com/f88/bashing-...pond-62816051/
Old 10-14-2007, 01:31 PM
Loyal Fan

Thanks for the new thread.. We are just whipping through these.
Old 10-14-2007, 01:32 PM
Master Fan

Ya, I don't think there's been any of that for the last 10+ threads...
Old 10-14-2007, 01:35 PM
Dedicated Fan

I hate to ask this....What is considered bashing? I really havent seen it since I joined on the 50th thread. Maybe I am missing it and want to make sure it isnt me.
Old 10-14-2007, 01:37 PM
Dedicated Fan

Im Sure these are Ok to post, they're the only ones in the pics. And the photos are to cute not to post up.

Old 10-14-2007, 01:39 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyClaus (View Post)
I hate to ask this....What is considered bashing? I really havent seen it since I joined on the 50th thread. Maybe I am missing it and want to make sure it isnt me.
I think in this thread it would be in reference to Dani/Nick. Probably best not to bring them up at all since most of the time the stuff said is negative.
Old 10-14-2007, 01:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Talking negatively about other couples, and I have seen it when it comes to the other BB couple. And there should be no reason for it in these type of threads.
Extreme Fan

I love those pictures
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilia1 (View Post)
I think in this thread it would be in reference to Dani/Nick. Probably best not to bring them up at all since most of the time the stuff said is negative.
i highly doubt it's strictly towards us... there are brucas/peyton threads on this board, there are gizzie and alex/izzie threads too.... people tend to bash the competitive couples, im sure we weren't the only ones!

anyways, tiff, i LOVE the opening banner, but i dont think we can use it, lol! this isnt the 100th thread anymore.

is there any way to change that? or maybe just cut the top part and we can type the number of the thread each time?
sorry
Old 10-14-2007, 01:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yeah, I actually wouldn't mind some clarification as well, because while there has been some discussion of the other BB8 couple, I feel as if a good deal of it really can't be classified as bashing, except for some comments in the course of 2-3 threads a few weeks ago.

Because I've read basically every post in the last 12-13 threads and have not seen anything that IMO can be remotely considered bashing.

But yeah, I'm still pretty new, so a clarification could only help for some of the newer posters(myself included).
Old 10-14-2007, 01:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBisAwesome (View Post)
I love those pictures
And here's the other one you found, I say when people find personal Pics from other people just post those where Eric/Jess are the only ones in the pics.

Universal Studios
Extreme Fan

I

myspace.com/oredukman
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for starting Shir...even if it was too early

beth ||tumblr || icon|| rip chadwick boseman
Closed Thread   Post New Thread