Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-26-2007, 10:36 AM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks for the pic!!! She has such a sweet smile and I love the way they look at each other.
Old 03-26-2007, 07:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

They were So cute.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Jaime Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 12:00 AM
Part-Time Fan

I didn't watch all the episodes of ER when she was in the show, now I wish I was cause I really liked them; and then my sister recorded me the epi when she died and made me watched it with her. We spend all the time crying. Do you know how many time Lucy stayed in the show?
Old 03-31-2007, 08:04 AM
Master Fan

I think she didn't even stay for an entire season. I'm not sure though.

|| Hook♥Emma || Rafael♥Jane || Ash♥Michael ||
|| Danny♥Lindsay | Dylan♥Kelly | Alex♥Izzie | Lucky♥Sam | Emett♥Bay ||
| Lucas♥Peyton | Pacey♥Joey | Clark♥Chloe | Jeff♥Ginger | Angel♥Cordy | Charlie♥Kirtsen | Neal♥Sara |

.bian.carsan. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 11:41 AM
Elite Fan

Lucy stayed for just over a season and a half. She joined in the Season 5 premiere and then died in episode 14 of Season 6 (All In The Family). I think everybody knows that Kellie quit the show because she wasn't given enough material and her screentime was significantly cut when about 7 new castmembers joined in Season 6.

I was watching All In The Family a week ago and the whole episode was just so fast-paced and so intense that by the end, I was too emotionally wrecked to fully absorb the fact that Kerry had just pulled the sheet over her. I'm depressing everyone now.

I was never an enormous supporter of the couple but I always loved watching them bantering and fighting over who was right about how to treat a patient (it was usually Lucy, but Carter wouldn't admit that) and who was just being a pain in the ass (it was usually Carter, and Lucy would always admit that ).
I'm Not Dead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 03:57 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for that info. Yeah, that episode where she dies is just sad all over. You can't watch it and not cry.

| Lucas♥Peyton | Pacey♥Joey | Clark♥Chloe | Jeff♥Ginger | Angel♥Cordy | Charlie♥Kirtsen | Neal♥Sara |

Old 04-01-2007, 06:48 AM
Part-Time Fan

You just have to have no heart if you don't cry during that scene. It's just that she was such a bright and sunny character, and I love her bantering with Carter.That was just too sad and unfair to watch her die. And the moment Carter see her Valentine Card... I guess I don't really like valentine Card since that moment.
Old 04-01-2007, 07:09 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by myla84 (View Post)
You just have to have no heart if you don't cry during that scene. It's just that she was such a bright and sunny character, and I love her bantering with Carter.That was just too sad and unfair to watch her die. And the moment Carter see her Valentine Card... I guess I don't really like valentine Card since that moment.
God, I know. But when he collapses and looks like he is in as much agony as he can possibly be, it is clear that he has found a new level when he sees Lucy's terrified face on the other side of the room. I don't think the other characters' realised how much they loved Lucy until the next episode when Dave, Kerry, Corday and Romano were determined to save her and Randy was in tears just looking at her.

We're really depressed now.
I'm Not Dead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 09:21 PM
Master Fan

You're right. This is one couple fave of mine that doesn't get me giddy but depressed. But, I can't resist shipping them.

Old 04-21-2007, 06:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by .bian.carsan. (View Post)
You're right. This is one couple fave of mine that doesn't get me giddy but depressed. But, I can't resist shipping them.
Exactly.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 04-21-2007, 06:46 PM
Master Fan

Just thinking about them makes you sad. They never got a chance to get light shippy moments.

Old 04-21-2007, 06:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Just thinking about them makes you sad. They never got a chance to get light shippy moments.
They were funny though at times.

Old 04-22-2007, 03:51 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
They were funny though at times.
Sure, that's why I loved them. That was a refreshing relationship for that show.
Old 04-22-2007, 04:42 AM
Master Fan

I think I remember that they didn't get along so well in the beginning.

Old 06-23-2007, 05:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I think I remember that they didn't get along so well in the beginning.
They seemed to hate each other.

Reply   Post New Thread