Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2007, 11:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
I never even watched ER until Lucy came on and the chemistry with Carter pulled me in. I hated they killed her.

I quit watching ER after that.
don't get me started on these 2 i think today they showed the episode she dies my heart has a little scar there still its not even funny how they killed her. i never liked carter with abby she's meant to be with luka lol though i did like him and jing mei or how ever you spell her name lol

when they went at it in the dark room that was so hot and hilarious at the sametime
mjgchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 02:38 PM
Master Fan

I loved Carter/Lucy. Definitely my fave ship from ER. I'm really sad the writers decided to let go of them, the very next episode (or was it the same?) something happened between them. Maybe they already knew Kellie wanted out, but I doubt it. Anyway, despite the fact that Lucy was killed off, "All in the Family" remains the best episode of the show, IMO.
Old 03-09-2007, 06:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpySyd (View Post)
I loved Carter/Lucy. Definitely my fave ship from ER. I'm really sad the writers decided to let go of them, the very next episode (or was it the same?) something happened between them. Maybe they already knew Kellie wanted out, but I doubt it. Anyway, despite the fact that Lucy was killed off, "All in the Family" remains the best episode of the show, IMO.
Kelly wanted out?

Why? I loved her on that show!

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Jaime Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 08:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i loved the episode when they went looking for the girl who needeed a heart transplant how do you let him watch her die like that
Old 03-10-2007, 02:19 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Kelly wanted out?

Why? I loved her on that show!
She did. Her sister had died not too long ago (if I remember correctly) and working "in" an hospital was becoming hard for her.

Quote:
i loved the episode when they went looking for the girl who needeed a heart transplant
Best Carter/Lucy episode. So great.
Old 03-10-2007, 10:10 PM
Elite Fan

I cried so much in that last scene of them lying together on the hospital floor and I knew Lucy was going to die already then since I had read the spoilers but I was hoping I wouldn't then so I could at least have some hope.
Though I sensed that Carter was never really the same again, like how he got into drugs and all after Lucy's death.

And like most here, I only really liked him with Deb on the show apart from Lucy.
Old 03-10-2007, 10:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
She did. Her sister had died not too long ago (if I remember correctly) and working "in" an hospital was becoming hard for her.

Best Carter/Lucy episode. So great.
Oh that's So sad. Did it happen before or after she joined the show though?

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 03-10-2007, 10:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It was so sad til this day i still like a little baby watching her lie on the floor like that i cried more when she died then when mark died i just love how they were building them to be this couple to only have her die and him become a druggy i don't know how any can like him with abby she did not seem as into it as he was
Old 03-11-2007, 07:28 PM
Master Fan

Aww, I loved Lucy and Carter. They were so hillarious when they would argue.
BTW, I saw this great video on YouTube about the All in the Family episode YouTube - ER - Carter & Lucy Memoriam.
It's one of like two or three fan videos that has made me actually cry.
Old 03-12-2007, 01:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

Yeah, I saw it. It's great and they were fantastic. I'm sure they would have been a great couple if Kellie had stayed in the show.

Icon: my own photograph
Roally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 03:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy3138 (View Post)
Aww, I loved Lucy and Carter. They were so hillarious when they would argue.
BTW, I saw this great video on YouTube about the All in the Family episode YouTube - ER - Carter & Lucy Memoriam.
It's one of like two or three fan videos that has made me actually cry.
Thanks for the link.

Old 03-16-2007, 07:58 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Did it happen before or after she joined the show though?
I think her sister had a serious and long disease but to my knowledge, she was still alive when Kellie joined ER. I could be wrong though.

Quote:
Though I sensed that Carter was never really the same again, like how he got into drugs and all after Lucy's death.
It definitely changed him I actually liked it, because it wasn't just the physical pain that got him into drugs, but also the guilt over Lucy's death. They didn't *really* address that on the show, but that's what I figured happened in his mind.
Old 03-16-2007, 09:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I think her sister had a serious and long disease but to my knowledge, she was still alive when Kellie joined ER. I could be wrong though.

It definitely changed him I actually liked it, because it wasn't just the physical pain that got him into drugs, but also the guilt over Lucy's death. They didn't *really* address that on the show, but that's what I figured happened in his mind.
That's really sad.

After that I lost interest in the show.

Glad to know that Carter took her death pretty hard. I guess he was falling for her then.

Old 03-16-2007, 10:46 AM
Master Fan

Wow. I'm happy to see I wasn't the only one who loved Carter and Lucy. I remember back then, many were so against their pairing that I thought Kellie left because the writers decided to drop her. I'm sad to hear it was for a more personal matter.

|| Hook♥Emma || Rafael♥Jane || Ash♥Michael ||
|| Danny♥Lindsay | Dylan♥Kelly | Alex♥Izzie | Lucky♥Sam | Emett♥Bay ||
| Lucas♥Peyton | Pacey♥Joey | Clark♥Chloe | Jeff♥Ginger | Angel♥Cordy | Charlie♥Kirtsen | Neal♥Sara |

.bian.carsan. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 12:29 PM
New Fan

I miss them alot too, I thought they would have a made a cute couple.
Mesoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top