Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2014, 04:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclarexdelena (View Post)
I also love chris with pamela. who else do you ship on the show?
Hmmm ... Nobody really I never liked Chris/Pamela, sorry bb It was very ingenuine. He loved Elena deep down, and Rebecca manipulated him into marrying her and sent that email to Elena, it was all such a mess between them

I actually didn't mind John-Ross with Elena. I always preferred her with Christopher of course, C/E are soul mates. But John-Ross made the effort to be his ~real~ self with her. She influenced him to be a better person. But with Pamela, he is devious and cunning with a fake charm. I think that's the problem with JR/PR - they are too alike. He enjoys sleeping around, so I can't see his marriage to Pamela working out in the long run. JR and Sue Ellen had similar traits, and they were completely dysfunctional together.

Elena and Chris on the other hand, they were made for each other. Even in the early episodes of S1 when they weren't together, you could see how they successfully worked on business plans together and they make sense of each other's lives.

I hope that the writers don't keep them apart for too long.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Crystal Clear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 04:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4brathan&brucas (View Post)
Hmmm ... Nobody really I never liked Chris/Pamela, sorry bb It was very ingenuine. He loved Elena deep down, and Rebecca manipulated him into marrying her and sent that email to Elena, it was all such a mess between them

I actually didn't mind John-Ross with Elena. I always preferred her with Christopher of course, C/E are soul mates. But John-Ross made the effort to be his ~real~ self with her. She influenced him to be a better person. But with Pamela, he is devious and cunning with a fake charm. I think that's the problem with JR/PR - they are too alike. He enjoys sleeping around, so I can't see his marriage to Pamela working out in the long run. JR and Sue Ellen had similar traits, and they were completely dysfunctional together.

Elena and Chris on the other hand, they were made for each other. Even in the early episodes of S1 when they weren't together, you could see how they successfully worked on business plans together and they make sense of each other's lives.

Me either. They really fit each other.
Old 02-08-2014, 04:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

word on this. I think they're better than JR/PR. I agree that JR was better with Elena.
Old 02-08-2014, 05:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

With any hope, the promos are misleading and Christopher and Elena will not be apart for too long. Yes, I do see why they broke up (so many problems with the business, Pamela's miscarriage, and family disputes) but it's stupid of anyone to think that they will fall out of love with each other. Their relationship drove the storyline in Season 1.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Crystal Clear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 05:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
With any hope, the promos are misleading and Christopher and Elena will not be apart for too long. Yes, I do see why they broke up (so many problems with the business, Pamela's miscarriage, and family disputes) but it's stupid of anyone to think that they will fall out of love with each other. Their relationship drove the storyline in Season 1.
I also love John ross with elena.
Old 02-09-2014, 10:46 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
"IA! and i also hope that they are not apart too long". D.V.
Danity Vampyro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danity Vampyro (View Post)
"IA! and i also hope that they are not apart too long". D.V.
I also love JR/elena so either is fine with me.
Old 02-22-2014, 11:19 AM
Master Fan

I love both E/C & JR/PR. Never was a fan of P/C & JR/E. I hope C & E can work things out. I know it will take a while, but I hope they find their way back to each other. I've always known they were meant to be, probably why I've never liked them with the other two. I feel like that with JR/PR too, despite the cheating, lol! I actually love how alike they are, their fun to watch. JMO though, we can't agree on everything. The main thing is we love C/E. Looks like some major bumps in the road for them. Hopefully they'll come out of this stronger than ever! One bright side is maybe we'll see some longing looks between them. I really hope so!
Old 02-22-2014, 01:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannon1982 (View Post)
I love both E/C & JR/PR. Never was a fan of P/C & JR/E. I hope C & E can work things out. I know it will take a while, but I hope they find their way back to each other. I've always known they were meant to be, probably why I've never liked them with the other two. I feel like that with JR/PR too, despite the cheating, lol! I actually love how alike they are, their fun to watch. JMO though, we can't agree on everything. The main thing is we love C/E. Looks like some major bumps in the road for them. Hopefully they'll come out of this stronger than ever! One bright side is maybe we'll see some longing looks between them. I really hope so!
Angst. I am ready for it.
Old 02-22-2014, 02:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

did anyone see the poster of chris with his hand on elena's boob? All I have to say is
Old 02-24-2014, 06:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
Angst. I am ready for it.
Me too! Bring on the Chelena angst!
Old 02-24-2014, 06:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Me too! Bring on the Chelena angst!
hun I'm watching them right now. They need to make it through this.
Old 02-24-2014, 08:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclarexdelena (View Post)
hun I'm watching them right now. They need to make it through this.
I think they will, but it may take a while. Christopher is going to be hurt and rightly so when he finds out that Elena is betraying them all. I don't like what she's doing, but I know there has to be drama. There will be angst and more heartache, but eventually in time, they'll make their way back together. Elena still loves him, but right now for her, it's all about justice for her family. I think she was surprised that he wanted to try again with her, after their explosive argument and breakup, but again, she thinks she's exacting justice for her family and feels that she can't back out of that. Even if it means going behind Christopher's back. They'll be together again, I have no doubt their meant to be!
Old 02-25-2014, 07:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I think they will, but it may take a while. Christopher is going to be hurt and rightly so when he finds out that Elena is betraying them all. I don't like what she's doing, but I know there has to be drama. There will be angst and more heartache, but eventually in time, they'll make their way back together. Elena still loves him, but right now for her, it's all about justice for her family. I think she was surprised that he wanted to try again with her, after their explosive argument and breakup, but again, she thinks she's exacting justice for her family and feels that she can't back out of that. Even if it means going behind Christopher's back. They'll be together again, I have no doubt their meant to be!
last night I can not get over. When he saw Elena, and he wanted to talk to her. that boy is still in love with her.
Old 02-25-2014, 07:53 AM
Passionate Fan

They had great scenes last night! Hope they won't be apart for too long. Add me to the list, please!
michelle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top