Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-01-2019, 03:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
It made no sense whatsoever
If only they could have left Piz out of everything, and focused on LoVe's Clint Eastwood movie marathons instead.

Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 01-01-2019, 03:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

That would have been nice
Old 01-01-2019, 03:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Veronica's personality and attitude and desires never matched with Piz's, and it was obvious when you look back at how Logan challenges her and isn't afraid to get into heavy arguments with her that the relationship between LoVe always meant more BECAUSE they got so angry with each other at times... You only get that way when you care so much.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 01-01-2019, 03:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Exactly, plus I don't think Piz understood Veronica at all
Old 01-01-2019, 03:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

like in the movie, when he can't understand her needing time to represent Logan because nobody else has faith in him.

Or in Season 3, when she gets a place at at top University and Piz has this devastated look as if to say "what about me?"

I don't think he understood Veronica's independence in the way that Logan did.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 01-01-2019, 04:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

No he didn't and it's pretty obvious too
Old 01-01-2019, 04:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

I thought it was stupid how the writers introduced a new boyfriend for her after all the patience fans displayed in waiting for Logan and Veronica to finally reunite during S2.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 01-01-2019, 10:40 AM
Addicted Fan

Me too and then it got cancelled in Season 3, so we had to wait until the movie to see them reunited again.

"He makes me laugh."
Jake & Amy ♥

Old 01-01-2019, 10:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by classictvfan91 (View Post)
Me too and then it got cancelled in Season 3, so we had to wait until the movie to see them reunited again.
I'll forever be grateful for the movie giving us a definitive LoVe ending

It was definitely earned, after the lackluster relationship drama in Season 3.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 01-01-2019, 11:11 AM
Addicted Fan

For sure! They didn't need to do that in Season 3. Did they really think it would make things better? Cause that season sucked compared to the other two.

"He makes me laugh."
Jake & Amy ♥

Old 01-01-2019, 11:26 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by classictvfan91 (View Post)
For sure! They didn't need to do that in Season 3. Did they really think it would make things better? Cause that season sucked compared to the other two.
I agree. I really only watch the first half of season three, if and when I rewatch.

They stalled and would bait and switch a lot on V Mars. But what is sad is how common that is in TV Shows. We spend like 80% of the time seeing the main couple not together and worse yet, with someone else and get a taste of it, in some cases, at the very last minute. Oh and don't give me the song and dance about the Moonlighting curse, like you can't actually get them together. That's a lie. Good writing and good actors who don't hate each other, can get you there. But if the writers don't know how to write, or just can't write for a couple, like Nick and Jess on New Girl, then the show suffers.

I am so psyched for the new show, because I think they are going to be a couple, for the whole season.
Old 01-01-2019, 11:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
I am so psyched for the new show, because I think they are going to be a couple, for the whole season.

I truly hope Rob Thomas has strongly thought about the fact that Logan and Veronica shouldn't be acting like High Schoolers anymore. They're grown-ups with a deep love for each other. It's about time we actually see that.

"Come back to me / Always" was the beginning of a journey for them.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 01-01-2019, 11:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Clear (View Post)

I truly hope Rob Thomas has strongly thought about the fact that Logan and Veronica shouldn't be acting like High Schoolers anymore. They're grown-ups with a deep love for each other. It's about time we actually see that.

"Come back to me / Always" was the beginning of a journey for them.
I hope so as well. I also think that we will be getting a grown up version of LoVe, the movie paved a way for that.
Old 01-01-2019, 12:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Quote:
I hope so as well. I also think that we will be getting a grown up version of LoVe, the movie paved a way for that.
I want to see them truly committed to each other - as in, even if they're long distance at any time, they don't go off with other people. They remain true to each other.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 01-01-2019, 12:36 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
I agree. I really only watch the first half of season three, if and when I rewatch.

They stalled and would bait and switch a lot on V Mars. But what is sad is how common that is in TV Shows. We spend like 80% of the time seeing the main couple not together and worse yet, with someone else and get a taste of it, in some cases, at the very last minute. Oh and don't give me the song and dance about the Moonlighting curse, like you can't actually get them together. That's a lie. Good writing and good actors who don't hate each other, can get you there. But if the writers don't know how to write, or just can't write for a couple, like Nick and Jess on New Girl, then the show suffers.

Yeah same here. It's been so long since I have actually watched the show though. I just remember Season 3 not being that good.

I was actually just talking about that with my dad and how couples are treated on shows. We wait so long for the main couple to actually get together and then they have all this drama to break them up again and it's just annoying and unrealistic. Couples can be together and still have obstacles. That's realistic. Even long distance can work if they make it because eventually they will be together again. So, they don't actually get together on Moonlighting? Cause I was thinking of watching that show... I agree though. Good writing and actors will make it be a great relationship.

Yay! That's so great. I mean the movie had so many good scenes for them.

"He makes me laugh."
Jake & Amy ♥

Closed Thread   Post New Thread