Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2016, 05:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

speaking of that moment

WE REALLY HAVE COME SO FAR
Old 04-28-2016, 05:54 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrose13 (View Post)
I like how I missed a word but you still knew what I meant

^^ That scene kills me!

Back when this happened I was honestly devastated. I was already a hardcore JM shipper by then. I thought they were for sure going to go full steam ahead with the JR thing after this too, so I just didn't have any hope whatsoever. I really did think JM was dead and gone and never dared dream we'd be where we are now. It seemed impossible...

But it's also so moving to watch in hindsight. He never gave up hope from this moment on. He truly does know her. He knew she would come back to him. He had so much faith - in her, in them - and it never wavered. His words in this scene are just so poignant when you consider that he really, truly believed them throughout everything. And he waited for her. And now here we are... I love JM as a couple, they're beautiful, but at the heart of it, I'm just so happy for Michael more than anything
icon:
Old 04-28-2016, 07:51 PM
Master Fan

We really have come so far .

This Tumblr always uploads Gina's Snapchats so here's a mini compilation of everything we have so far for those who want to see:

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishRoses (View Post)
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Andrea ღ|Icon: mine
Old 04-28-2016, 09:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishRoses (View Post)
Yeahhh girl!

Quote:
Back when this happened I was honestly devastated. I was already a hardcore JM shipper by then. I thought they were for sure going to go full steam ahead with the JR thing after this too, so I just didn't have any hope whatsoever. I really did think JM was dead and gone and never dared dream we'd be where we are now. It seemed impossible...
Same here, me too. I knoew it was coming, I knew it would happen but I was so so sad I was angry an Jane, so angry. Mad at Michael too for what he did but more at Jane honestly.
LOOK HOW FAR WE HAVE COME

You guys we have more snap updates! This is all Gina and Justin's fault btw

Spoiler:
Old 04-28-2016, 10:19 PM
Master Fan

Spoiler:
Old 04-29-2016, 01:48 AM
Part-Time Fan

Oh yeah I totally didn't think about...

Spoiler:

I just don't even know anymore...I need the finale ED, which we should be getting today or tomorrow to be more sure. So here's hoping that sheds some light and is good to us ...although I don't expect it to give much away this time.

And thanks for the new snapchats guys. Love the Gina/Brett one
icon:

Last edited by EnglishRoses; 04-29-2016 at 05:24 AM
Old 04-29-2016, 09:26 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Keeping the Romance Alive: Falling In Love on TV
Date: TBA
Time: TBA
Venue: TBA
Who doesn’t love a good love story? The beautiful anxiety of a love triangle? Rooting for one “team’ or another? But how long can a “will they, won’t they” story sustain a TV series? Hear from writers whose TV series centered around a romantic through line, what pitfalls that can bring, and how to keep an audience caring through the third, fourth, and fifth break ups…or even more, after the central couple commits for the long haul, or worse decides to leave the show.
Panelists: Hart Hanson (Bones), Jennie Snyder Urman (Jane the Virgin), Leila Gerstein (Hart of Dixie), TBA panelists to follow
Moderator: TBA
Jennie will be at the Austin Television Festival and on this panel - I'll be there! So hopefully I get into this panel and she talks about the love triangle and Michael/Jane I'm sure it will be a big topic of discussion.
Old 04-29-2016, 10:25 AM
Part-Time Fan

I heard about that panel That should be super interesting, especially if the season does end with JM. It would show that Jennie is comitted to them as the OTP of the show, so it would be intriguing to hear her thoughts about why she went with them as opposed to the norm (Jane and Raf.) I hope you get into the panel
icon:
Old 04-29-2016, 10:32 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for explaining granny Alice what Snapchat is I don't think it's my thing, unfortunately.

Here's the vid with Brett I guess you were mentioning! He can play the guitar too, it's so unfair
Old 04-29-2016, 12:25 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I heard about that panel That should be super interesting, especially if the season does end with JM. It would show that Jennie is comitted to them as the OTP of the show, so it would be intriguing to hear her thoughts about why she went with them as opposed to the norm (Jane and Raf.) I hope you get into the panel
Exactly. I think however she ends the season will have a big effect on the panel. Especially if she ends with JM, it will be all about picking a couple, going against the norm, and how she plans to stick with them and also keep fans interested
Old 04-29-2016, 12:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

^^Yep. Agree. If the season does end with JM , I would so love to hear what she says. So many of the critcisms from Team Rafael come from the fact that JM tell no story. While I disagree and could rant for days about why they're wrong and what Jane and Michael's story actually is, I would love to hear Jennie do it instead. And actually see if we share the same views. Because while I think I know what she's trying to do with them and what story she's trying to tell us, it would be so much better if it came from her and she confirmed it. The fact that the panel will discuss 'how to keep the romance alive' on TV will also be interesting because that's another major criticism of JM which I see a lot of - that stable couples make boring TV. If she discusess how she plans to avert that problem and why Jane and Michael don't need buckets of angst to be interesting or entertaining, it would be great and hopefully shut down that argument.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkalice (View Post)
Thanks for explaining granny Alice what Snapchat is I don't think it's my thing, unfortunately.

Here's the vid with Brett I guess you were mentioning! He can play the guitar too, it's so unfair
np I give that same spiel to my mum about 3 times a week. I'm well rehearsed And yes. Brett should be stopped. It's getting ridiculous now!
icon:
Old 04-29-2016, 01:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

ugh I need this episode to air already
Old 04-29-2016, 01:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I heard about that panel That should be super interesting, especially if the season does end with JM. It would show that Jennie is comitted to them as the OTP of the show, so it would be intriguing to hear her thoughts about why she went with them as opposed to the norm (Jane and Raf.)
Yeah that would be really interesting indeed. It would be interesting either way I guess, but particularly if we do end this season with JM because it would be probably the first case of underdog getting the girl
Old 04-29-2016, 01:36 PM
Master Fan

Finale ED is out:

Spoiler:

Last edited by bscgirl99; 04-29-2016 at 01:50 PM
Old 04-29-2016, 02:28 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
It would be interesting either way I guess, but particularly if we do end this season with JM because it would be probably the first case of underdog getting the girl
Exactly. I'd love to see the underdog get the girl.

However, I'd say one of the first cases of an underdog getting the girl is Pacey Witter in Dawson's Creek. Pacey/Joey were definitely the underdog couple, despite fans loving them. Them ending up together was the best surprise ever

Spoiler:
Closed Thread   Post New Thread