Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-28-2010, 04:11 AM
Ultimate Fan

Endgamers {Kate&Jack} #25: "I've missed you SO much"

Welcome to the Jack Shephard & Kate Austen Appreciation Thread

EPIC.ETERNAL.ENDGAME

They have struggled to survive, together.
They have faced the unspeakable, together.
Chance has separated them.
Nothing in the world will keep them apart.

~ABC Promo~

by Eda.
Shippers List:

1. JesseP_Break_Me (Anji)
2. _virgo_ (Aroa)
3. *aLESSANDRA* (Laura)
4. Prancer (Tia)
5. xO_tasha (Tasha)
6. ScorpioGrl (Stephanie)
7. CharmingAngel
8. spacekiddet32
9. Scare Queen
10. Butterflygirl (Fio)
11. Mari Boreanaz
12. Chica_Priestley
13. No Regrets
14. luvcali76
15. Cathangel (Cath)
16. qtdramachickee72
17. Eilleen
18. Tess_Harding_Valenti
19. Touldengal
20. othfan628
21. Jlaigle (Jaclyn)
22. red_cherry
23. x-Jenzy-x
24. watchmebleed
25. tatablp
26. spacekiddet32
27. ChrisM
28. CTUgal21
29. KerBear
30. jabs
31. ale-la-pazza1
32. franci*
33. aliaskate18
34. Carlie06
35. Scully_fan
36. MadiWillow
37. Ryan-Marissa<3
38. Virginie_GW
39. -Alina-
40. carolilly
41. sapphiress
42. Holly1985
43. paire_gal21
44. *Lori89*
45. Ali Marie
46. OTH_OC_Lover
47. Natih_Fate
48. deejay0212
49. LHScott
50. Cmtaylor531
51. xlennie
52. AlexandraMavier
53. Alesia
54. Cate12
55. courtneybangelcakes
56. Jackie85
57. Courtz_BV
58. Giuly
59. SergeantPepper
60. MovieManiac
61. coconut16
62. Cinzia1
63. joy4jate
64. Ivy93
65. jateryara
66. AI_lover
67. -Glena-
68. *luthien*
69. Koh92
70. stellalovesLP
71. KateShephard
72. [løst15]
73. ninkagv22
74. discombobulate
75. ~lipstick
76. Demi_jate!
77. DoctorsPatient
78. cherrie_x
79. Poosk
80. livin4foxy
81. pruedens_!!
82. B.Chambers
83. Brightlights
84. adriene_evans
85. jette_
86. MissDavis
87. karevluvsstevens85
88. Ana Jate
89. iLoveChair
90. Stubborn Tomato
91. kpassion04

by Eda.

by Ahmed.

*"If Jack and Kate could just sort it out, they could make each other very happy. Ultimately, that's what they need. Without love, everything else pales and feels like the colors are turned down. For Jack to give over the vulnerability of loving Kate, and for Kate to give that over to Jack, it would be so momentous, and that's why they can't bring us here yet. Essentially, what I feel it will represent is that they actually redeemed themselves. They faced their demons and insecurities and made such a significant step forward in their lives that hey will probably now be harmonious in a way they have never been before. But I don't think we can bring them to that point yet." ~Evangeline Lilly

*Jack is the guy that she should be with. She does genuinely love him and she knows that he would take excellent care of her. ~Damon Lindelof

*Jack and Kate are a classical romantic couple. They are amazed by each other, and as the time runs, they start to depend on each other, care about each other, and the connection between them is getting stronger. There is always something, someone in their way. That makes the audience support them all the time. ~Damon Lindelof

*My own opinion is, that I think that the Jack and Kate thing will be an over-arching, long-term, thing on the show. I think a lot of fans want to see that happen. They’re two people that are obviously very drawn to each other. And they’ll come and flow until they finally end up together at some point. ~Matthew Fox

*“One important thing happened in the meantime: Jack and Kate fell in love.” – TV Guide

*“Jack wanted to erase it all because he lost Kate and couldn't stand the pain” – TV Squad

*“We learned that Jack can't stop loving Kate; in fact, his love for her is atomic.” – Washington Post

*“Jack really does love Kate, and thinks he blew it when they were Los Angeles. The way she was looking at him near the end, though? I think he still has a chance.” – ANTzone

by Eda.

"Tell me I'm gonna see you again... I love you."
"..I love you."

*"Kate and Jack did eventually lock lips, and it became clear to viewers that it was that pairing that endured on the island. Some might even say, it was fate" – smallscreenscoop

*"Kate cries and tells him that she loves him. Jack tells her he loves her too…. and… guess who’s crying again? Yep. Me" – QueenSoFrandom

*"Kate really does love Jack. And Jack really loves Kate" – TheGeeksOnline

*"Shippers alert! Jack and Kate kiss and profess their love for one another, so that settles that debate." – Buddy TV

*"Touchingly, Jack and Kate also ended as lovebirds" – Philly

*“Jack and Kate's final goodbye on the island was beautifully written and beautifully performed by the both of them.” – TomandLorenzo.blogspot
*She'll be in love all alone until Jack finally has his break-through. - TWOP

They do EPIC.

by Glass Menagerie.

ENDGAME ~ ULTIMATE RELATIONSHIP

by midnight_daze

I have missed you SO much.

*Next came Kate. She beckoned him to remember. ''I have missed you so much,'' she said. Another burst of total recall hit him — but Jack turned away from Kate and kept enlightenment at bay. Silly man. There's no denying Kate. Once upon a time, Kate Austen was a woman who ran away, and she was lost. But by the end, Kate had become a woman who runs after people, and she finds always them. This was lamely dramatized in the second episode of season 6, but it was well done in the finale. She got in Jack's grill and asked the man she loved to come with her. And Jack could not resist. ~ Doc Jensen

"Will you marry me?"

"Yes! Of course I will, yes!"

The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected. Maybe they always have been and will be. Maybe we've lived a thousand lives before this one and in each of them we've been forced apart for the same reasons. That means that this good- is both a good- for the past ten thousand years and a prelude to what will come. When I look at you I see your beauty and grace and know they have grown stronger with every life you have lived. And now I know I have spent every life before this one searching for you. Not someone like you, but you, for your soul and mine must always come together. And then, for a reason neither of us understands, we've been forced to say good-. I would love to tell you that everything will work out for us, and I promise to do all I can to make sure it does. But if we never meet again and this is truly good-, I know we will see each other again in another life. We will find each other again, and maybe the stars will have changed, and we will not only love each other in that time, but for all the times we've had before.

Past Threads

Jack/Kate (Lost): He gave her the courage to count to five.
#2: Nothing in the world will keep them apart
#3: Because The Future Is Theirs to Change
#4: Because all Roads Lead Back to Jate.
#5: "Will you marry me?"/ "Of course I will, yes!"
#6: "I can't leave without you!"/"I'm not leaving without you."
http://www.fanforum.com/f88/jack-kat.../#post37118939
Jack ღ Kate - {LOST} #8: Because 'They're the soul of the show.'- TV Guide."
http://www.fanforum.com/f88/jack-kat.../#post37656755
http://www.fanforum.com/f88/jack-kat...life-62908406/
http://www.fanforum.com/f88/kate-jac...mber-62910513/
http://www.fanforum.com/f88/jack-kat.../#post39665287
http://www.fanforum.com/f88/jack-kat.../#post44211113
http://www.fanforum.com/f88/jackate-...ches-62960590/
http://www.fanforum.com/f88/kate-jac...oway-62971898/
Endgame {Jack&Kate} #16: "It was just a perfect ending for them. They love each other and always have." - TLOM.
OTP {JღK} #17: “Their attraction and chemistry was undeniable” – Lost Encyclopedia
http://www.fanforum.com/f88/otp-j-k-...-l-e-62973313/
http://www.fanforum.com/f88/kate-jac...itan-62973793/
Kate&Jack #20: "It was always going to be Jack&Kate, from the moment she stitched up his wound on the island" - The Fish
http://www.fanforum.com/f88/jate-21-.../#post51408411
http://www.fanforum.com/f88/true-lov...life-62974290/
http://www.fanforum.com/f88/copulato...illy-62974432/
Endgame {Kate&Jack} #24: "Tell me I'm gonna see you again...I LOVE you." "I love YOU.

Future Title Suggestions

by lolis65.

Tell me I'm going to see you again. I love you." "I love you too".
Hello Endgame, We've been expecting you.
"It was just a perfecting ending for them. They love each other and always have" - TLOM.
"We saw that heaven is, indeed, being with the ones you love." - Kristin
"They fall into each other’s arms crying, kissing and murmuring their undying love." - Animated Movies
"Kate really does love Jack. And Jack really loves Kate." – TheGeeksOnline
"Kate finally chose her man" – Associated Content
This gives them a chance to fall in love & forge a bond that lasts into the afterlife. - Houston C
New trend in media: Talk about JATE at every chance!
"She got in Jack's grill and asked the man she loved to come with her. And Jack could not resist." – Doc Jensen
"The highlight for many had to be a passionate kiss and professions of mutual love exchanged by Jack & Kate" – Sun Sentinel
"Jack and Kate the couple fans indicated they most wanted to see together" - Sun Sentinal
"Shippers alert! Jack and Kate kiss and profess their love for one another, so that settles that debate." – Buddy TV
"Jack pushes Kate away so she can live the life he knows he won't." - LA Times
"Kate and Jack have a pretty awesome love scene and they finally confess their love to each other and make out." – TvLingo
"This sends Jack flying to the concert and it also sends him flying into Kate's arms" – TWOP
"Jack and Kate's final kiss and realization that they wouldn't be seeing each other again was heartbreaking" – IGN
"It was just a perfecting ending for them. They love each other and always have. That kiss was magical. Such a beautiful moment" – Amikelife
"Kate can’t wait for Jack to get on board the Cloud Nine Train, but she’s dead, so she’s got time." – Mania
"The two profess their love for each other and share a passionate kiss before separating." – poptimal
"It’s a touching moment when she asks Jack to tell her that they’ll see each other again." – poptimal
"Everyone is reunited -- all the couples, all the friends, and finally Jack and Kate." – TOWP
"Kate finally chose her man" – Associated Content
"Touchingly, Jack and Kate also ended as lovebirds" – Philly
"Finally Kate made her choice—Jack. And, wow, it was totally worth the six years of on-and-off again sexual tension." – Cosmopolitan
"Their emotional goodbye, and that kiss on the cliff...a definite pass-the-Kleenex moment." – Cosmopolitan
"Kate and Jack did eventually lock lips, and it became clear to viewers that it was that pairing that endured on the island. Some might even say, it was fate" – smallscreenscoop
"Kate cries and tells him that she loves him. Jack tells her he loves her too…. and… guess who’s crying again? Yep. Me" – QueenSoFrandom
"Kate really does love Jack. And Jack really loves Kate" – TheGeeksOnline
"It let you see that while Jack and Kate could never quite be together in life, they could be together forever in the end" – AIB
"Jack and Kate finally got a resolution and the love triangle was buried" – Mirellica
"A lovely “I love you” goodbye kiss that probably touched everyone, including Jack and Kate haters." – Mirellica
"Finally, Jack and Kate find each other, and she brushes the hair from her face and smiles deeply. He takes her hand and walks into the group" – Chris Kirkman
"Teary eyes let loose a stray tear or two after Kate kissed Jack and told him she loved him" – Lost Looking Glass
"Her plea for him to leave the Island with her and finally telling him what we were hoping to hear--that she still loved him" – Lost Looking Glass
"I always knew Kate was Jack's One true love, his soul-mate as it were" – Lost Looking Glass
"The two reaffirmed their love to each other One last time. Heartbreaking and hopelessly romantic at the same time." – Lost Looking Glass
"They fall into each other’s arms crying, kissing and murmuring their undying love." – Animated Movies Today
“Kate and Jack must say a final goodbye. They exchange a passionate kiss and through tears express their love for each other” – RBR
“I think Sawyer would want her to be with Jack, anyway. So I liked the way it worked out. I thought it was perfect. ” – Josh Holloway
“He gives his island sweetheart Kate one last kiss” – Telewatcher
“Swapping I love you's with Kate proved a powerful moment” – TvBuzz
“One last Jack and Kate kiss. Very sweet. Lots of love.” – Saideman.blogspot
“Jack and Kate's final goodbye on the island was beautifully written and beautifully performed by the both of them.” – TomandLorenzo.blogspot
“Their love for each other felt real and all-encompassing” - TomandLorenzo.blogspot
“In the end it was Jack who challenged her and made her a better woman.” - TomandLorenzo.blogspot
we get the moment that every Jater was waiting for. One big final emotional kiss – Gather
Kate living a long life and then dying and after all that time finding the love of her life and finally in a place where she can be with him forever, it’s just a powerful thing - wcuquad
Jack's new mate, The island. Kate looks nearly as jealous of Craphole as she once was of Juliet. - TWOP
Kate: 'Besides, today I love Jack best, because he's gonna die, lovah.' - TWOP
"Nothing is irreversible." Oh man, Jack carries that memory with him to...er...the Sideways. - TWOP
"Kate looks at Charlie/Claire with a mixture of love and loneliness." - Twop
"Desmond coming to retrieve Kate & send her on Mission Impossible: Wake-Up-Jack." - TWOP
Oh Jack, couldn't you let Ben do that part? Kate's with me. - TWOP
If Kate's wet t-shirt can't convince him to come with her, what can? - TWOP
He then says a hundred unspoken things with head bobs and deep breaths. - TWOP
Another single, perfect, womanly tear streams over Kate's freckles as she says, "Tell me..." - TWOP
He might be having a seizure. Nope thats not it. Finally, finally, FINALLY -- Kate kisses him. - TWOP
Up on the windswept cliff, she kisses his lips right off. When they part, she's crying. - TWOP
"I love you." Jack's joy melts into pretty pretty man-pain. - TWOP
Jack walks away, Kate swallows her sobs. This is the seventh time I cry. - TWOP
She cocks her head playfully. "You lookin' for someone?" - TWOP
Kate stares into his eyes until he chuckles. - TWOP
Kate grabs Jack's face with both hands. And oh my word, how many times have I typed that phrase in this recap? - TWOP
Jack flashes on their first kiss. It's too much for him. He's not ready to let go yet. - TWOP
So that he can reunite with the girl he wasn't ready to let go of, but ultimately did, so that he could cleave to the island and never let go. - TWOP
He shrinks back from her touch and exhales. - TWOP
He approaches her, nearly in tears. "Who are you? I don't..." - TWOP
And you know, I've liked this couple from the get-go. - TWOP
She'll be in love all alone until Jack finally has his break-through. - TWOP
"Kate." Speaking her name brings a smile to his lips. "She said we were leaving." - TWOP
When they pull apart, Kate looks at Jack with a knowing grin. - TWOP
As she approaches him, Jack's face seems to say 'finally'. She grabs his hand. - TWOP
Kate and Jack smile at each other. As she leads him by the hand, she bites her lip. - TWOP
"You know that place between sleep and awake,where you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you,that's where I'll bewaiting" - Peter Pan
"I gave my heart away along time ago, my whole heart, and I never really got it back." - Sweet Home Alabama
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return." - Mulin Rouge
“Now you know there was a man named Jack Dawson Shephard and that he saved me... in every way that a person can be saved.” – Titanic
“Kiss me. Kiss me as if it were the last time” - Casablanca
"Take love, multiply it by infinity and take it to the depths of forever.. and you still have only a glimpse of how I feel for you." - Meet Joe Black
Jate is Fate - Andy Page

by Anna.

Gif of the Moment

Last edited by Ivy93; 10-29-2010 at 03:07 AM
Ivy93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 04:17 AM
Elite Fan

TFTNT!

Such amazing quotes we got in the finale
*luthien* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 04:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT
Old 10-28-2010, 04:18 AM
Elite Fan

TFTNT ah,the title *draws hearts around it*
franci* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 04:20 AM
Elite Fan

Next time we should use
Eternals: "You didn't ruin anything. Nothing is irreversible"
Old 10-28-2010, 04:21 AM
Elite Fan

yeah we have a lot of quotes to use

Find me some thread so I can count to 5...
Old 10-28-2010, 04:21 AM
Dedicated Fan

TFTNT

What an epic quote !
Old 10-28-2010, 04:24 AM
Elite Fan

Second page!

Btw we need another Jater here. Everyone already voted
Old 10-28-2010, 04:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't believe we didn't use all the quotes we got from in the finale yet
Old 10-28-2010, 04:25 AM
Ultimate Fan

I love the arts in our OP.
Ivy93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 04:25 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinzia1 (View Post)
I can't believe we didn't use all the quotes we got from in the finale yet
Yeah... weird. I thought they already used them. I'm still new to this thread i wasnt here around the time finale aired
Old 10-28-2010, 04:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

yeah same here
Old 10-28-2010, 04:30 AM
Elite Fan

we should renew the OP a bit,put other tumblr arts maybe..and some Nille ones

Old 10-28-2010, 04:30 AM
Elite Fan

We should have been here tho *smh*
Shame on us
Old 10-28-2010, 04:35 AM
Elite Fan

why?our home is the LOST board... there is where we spent years and quite frankly I think that the main thread for the couples is in the boards of their respective shows XD I find it completely unnecessary that in this forum there's a thousands threads for the same couple...maybe if there weren't...FF would crash less

but yeah since there's a thread,we should show some love here too...
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top