Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-27-2010, 09:13 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowhere girl (View Post)
She says: "I don't know. I feel like Torres would get kind of bored pretty quickly. You know, I don't think they'd last more than a day. Yeah, very much like Lightman."

Thank you very much for your script Nowhere girl, I appreciate! It's nice to met you, welcome in this section!

Hum... maybe I'm wrong but Monica doesn't seem to expect herself more Reli in Season 3... I don't wait just for a romance between them that much, I understand there is many facts it could hardly works, but where is even their frienship now? We rarely see them talk together now. I would like at least to see some clear and deep conversation between them, even if it's simply to be honest with each other and discuss about their tensions.

I cannot really say now if I like season 3, if I'm disapointed or not because I had stop to hope for something. I personnaly prefer Season 1, and some epi of season 2. I agree they don't give enough room and interesting deep playing to do to Eli even in season 3, even if he have a promotion, we almost see no difference. They show him a little more sometimes, but almost just when it may have something to de with Lightman.

It's also for me what I'm disapointed on LTM now, too much always about Lightman. The connexion Ria and Eli had in other season seem almost non existant now. I prefer stop to hope about it. And not only about Ria and Eli connection, but even in individual, we don't see Eli himself or Ria herself a lot.

I take the few they show us in Season 3, but the writers lost me, I’m not than fan of Lie to me than I was. I admet the last one “Veronica” was very good because of excellent actress Annette O’Toole. It’s the first epi I really like in Season 3, and I hope there will be other, but I prefer hope not too much…

A new beautiful montage of Reli “Don’t ask me »

YouTube - Don't ask me [ Torres & Loker]

Starting at second 0:10, it seems to me than the kiss in this video is longer than what we see in the epi… And from seconds 0:37 to 0:44, I don’t remember those scenes, do you?

YouTube - Loker/Torres-Whatever You Like

“Be the one”

YouTube - " be the one..."; [Torres & Loker]

“Just tonight”

YouTube - Torres&Loker - Just Tonight

Monica Raymund and Brendan Hines are very able to act, we see a lot of different emotions from both of them in this video.
“Easier to lie”
YouTube - Reli - Easier to lie

Last edited by Francoise; 11-27-2010 at 09:30 PM
Francoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 09:44 PM
Absolute Fan

I LOLED when I saw your post cause I was ltierally about to search YT for Reli vids, so you saved me the time!

Thanks for the vids reccomendations! The last one is specially amazing!

0.37 to 0.39 and 0.41 to 0.43 are from Do No Harm, season 1. The in between is from Depraved Heart, season 1 as well.

Oh, and the kiss is probably slowed down.
Old 11-29-2010, 09:07 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowhere girl (View Post)
She says: "I don't know. I feel like Torres would get kind of bored pretty quickly. You know, I don't think they'd last more than a day. Yeah, very much like Lightman."
Aaaw I don't like this anwser so much I think that Ria couldn't get bored of Eli cause he really IS the kind to do surprises.

I saw the epi where he was singing with the children last time really cute And then the teacher kissed him, damn Ria wasn't there, I'm sure she would have been jealous
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
ElizaSparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 11:35 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francoise (View Post)
Thank you very much for your script Nowhere girl, I appreciate! It's nice to met you, welcome in this section!

Hum... maybe I'm wrong but Monica doesn't seem to expect herself more Reli in Season 3... I don't wait just for a romance between them that much, I understand there is many facts it could hardly works, but where is even their friendship now? We rarely see them talk together now. I would like at least to see some clear and deep conversation between them, even if it's simply to be honest with each other and discuss about their tensions.
You're welcome and nice to meet you too.

I agree. Some friendly interaction between Reli would be very nice. At this point, they're barely in the same scenes together anymore. It's really sad.

JohnAeryn

ClarkLois--ZaneJo--SamAndy--SydVaughn--RuzekBurgess--HookEmma
Nowhere girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 08:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoemster (View Post)
May I be added please? My name is Phoe.
Added you