Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-06-2010, 03:35 AM
Master Fan

Oh, ok, I hope he won't take Eli's place then Thanks for the infos
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
ElizaSparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 10:13 AM
Absolute Fan

LOL I will never understand people who read spoilers!! It's insanity for me, but...

SO bad that we have to wait a whole other week!!!
Old 09-06-2010, 03:37 PM
Master Fan

I love spoilers.

A lot of fans do. I don't see the problem in wanting to know what comes next. Curiosity is a human emotion.

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G
jules166 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 03:52 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Jean-Grey, I didn't know you, hi! My pleasure to met.
Call me Inês, nice to meet you too

Thanks for the infos and I've seen the episode, finally

Old 09-06-2010, 05:17 PM
New Fan

Eliza, thanks for your answer to say "naughty" as translation for coquin or espiègle! Do you agree they look naughty in the picture? I love it, they have fun!

FOX Broadcasting Company - Lie to Me TV Show - Lie to Me TV Series - Lie to Me Episode Guide

Me too I hope they will not break up / come back all the time, but I feel we maybe have to be ready for everything.

Manu, you cannot see the video I gave for Ria and Eli footage "He's everythng you want." ? And with this other link, does it work for you?YouTube - He's everything you want [ Torres & Loker]

About spoilers, my feeling it's ok to give or read so long it's clearly indicated it's spoilers, it gives us the choice to read or not. I understand the 2 sides about choices to take or not. When I intend to go see a movie, I prefer to don't have too much details about story. Just the general basic of history, because I like to have the surprise effect when I watch the movie. But about series on tv, I admet I don't hate to know some little spoiler sometimes, it makes me even more exited and cannot wait to watch. ;lol:
For some spoilers, I like to know, for other, I prefer not, it depends how I feel... . Anyway, in general, spoilers give us no more than hum... 5% of information, and sometime, it's not entierly true. Typical example is Cal and Gillian kiss, because finally it was in context of a mission.

I have a question about when we have to indicate or not the mention "spoiler". When I had found the information on an article of a magazine, given all open to public and available in internet, exemple about agent FBI Ben Reynold, is it considarated as spoiler here?

Ines, thanks for inform me of this name you prefer, I will remember it! You're welcome for the links and I'm happy for you you finally see it!

Last edited by Francoise; 09-06-2010 at 05:31 PM
Francoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 05:29 PM
Master Fan

By the way, is there a new episode tonight? Anyone know?

Walter and Paige

Old 09-06-2010, 05:48 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules166 (View Post)
By the way, is there a new episode tonight? Anyone know?
According to official site on Fox, tonight is a repeat of episode 13 "The Whole Truth"
FOX Broadcasting Company - Lie to Me TV Show - Lie to Me TV Series - Lie to Me Episode Guide

Next week, September 13, at the finale of season 2, "Black and write", I hope this will be a good one and they will not leave us with a bad and incomplete ending, and have to wait 2 months before to know the developments of it in season 3.

Thank God, the new season 3 who will start at November 10th will be Wednesday at 8 pm instead of 9 pm Fiou! Because in Canada, Season 2 in French is Wed at 9h pm... Wednesday will be my 2 hours of Lie to Me this Automn, in both langages and I will have to swith from season 2 to season 3 each time, I will be confused sometimes.

Fox Broadcasting Company - Programming Schedule

Last edited by Francoise; 09-06-2010 at 06:23 PM
Old 09-06-2010, 07:11 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
I love spoilers.

A lot of fans do. I don't see the problem in wanting to know what comes next. Curiosity is a human emotion.
LOL I know. I'm the one who's irrationally against being spoiled! I just cannot believe people would rather read about something than actually seeing it on screen when it happens. I think it takes off some of the good part of TV, which is the surprise and turns of events that a series may give one.

Francoise I can't There's some restriction from Sony, so I can't watch vids that contain songs by them.

But that's the thing, to know if the spoiler is one you won't mind reading you actually have to read it, so you'd know whether you like it or not. I think, for example, I'm a fan of Smallville, and I'm on a board about it. And many times when I see the members reactions to episodes I notice that being unspoiled helps a ton to actually like the episodes. Though many of the latest were generally loved, the surprise factor may take it to a whole other level. I guess it may not be as pronounced on a series like LtM, but to some degree it must have a different impact depending on what you know ahead.

I wonder, because I read as well that it'll start on Nov on FOX, but will the second part be on during hiatus again? Or will it start there and go on with the regular seasons, ending on May?
Old 09-08-2010, 03:50 PM
New Fan

Manu, I know only for Wed November 10th at 8 pm for Automn 2010 LTM schedule, I don’t know for Winter 2011. Maybe someone else here know more?

http://www.fox.com/programming/assets/schedule10.pdf

It’s disapointing you cannot see the vid because of this Sony rules, I can see and hear it in Canada, it’s bizarre. Maybe the laws and rules are not the same everywhere.

I just found this interesting interview with Monica Raymund, from September 5th. I had try to transcript all but it didn’t give good results on forum, because the article is long. I will just transcript some parts about her answers about Ria and Torres fans. .. in case this link became out of access too soon.

Exclusive interview with Monica Raymund, this September 5th.

Entiere article here :
Exclusive: Monica Raymund Talks Torres, Tim Roth, Season Three, and More | Lie To Me Scoop | News, Spoilers, Photos, Promos, and More!

Monica Raymund, who plays Ria Torres on Lie to Me, took some time to answer some questions about her character, working with Tim Roth, what lies ahead in Season Three, and more. She also answered some questions sent in by you guys, the readers… including her opinion on Loker/Torres. Enjoy!

LTM Scoop: Tim has really seemed to “embrace” Twitter. It’s actually rather amusing to see him go crazy with it, and I know all of his followers are enjoying it. Now Hayley and Brendan are on as well. I know you’ve been on for well over a year. Have you felt any pressure to step up the Tweeting?

MR: Haha I know! Tim’s loving his Twitter stint! His tweeting is admirable. But no, I haven’t felt any pressure to step up the Tweeting. I think the fans get plenty from Tim and I kind of like being casual on twitter. The best part about twitter for me is being able to meet the fans in cyber-space and just talk to them as a normal gal in the world, not the actor on a TV show.

It’s important to me that the fans know how much we all appreciate their loyalty to the show, but I think it’s cool to just talk to them about our similar interests, causes we support, politics, news, and all around life. I’m a pretty laid back kid and I guess a laid back tweeter…

LTM Scoop: The episode just recently aired where Loker got a promotion. Going into Season Three, does that change Loker and Torres’ dynamic at all? If so, how?

MR: I think it does change in a subtle way, but remember, Loker is still dealing with a very independent Latina who doesn’t mind breaking rules every now and then….. He becomes her superior, but she’s just as driven

LTM Scoop: David Graziano said in a recent interview that in Season Three, Lie to Me will be moving towards an ‘old-school P.I.’ feeling. There were some mixed reactions to that, I know at least from Scoop’s readers and followers. Have you enjoyed the changes to the show so far in (filming) Season Three? How do you think the audience will feel about them?

MR: I really love the changes to the show. I think the audience is going to be on the edge of their seats in Season Three. The writing is better, characters are more specific, the tension is palpable, the drama is fantastic. If anything, I think many viewers will appreciate the shift in direction of the show because it really allows Tim to do his thing: act the hell out of these scripts!

He’s phenomenal in season 3 and the ‘old-school P.I.’ feeling really lets him soar. Mesdames et Monsieurs, we hope you enjoy.

LTM scoop: Can you tease what’s coming up in Season Three both for Torres and for the other characters?

MR: We are still early in the filming for Season 3 but I can say that there are some steamy scenes coming up for Lightman, and maybe a little steam for Torres (nooo, not WITH Lightman you naughty peeps!). Also, there’s going to be a huge event that occurs in the Lightman family where we are faced with making the biggest decision our company has been forced to make. That’s all for now… watch what happens.

Now, for the reader submitted questions:

LTM Scoop: There are a lot of Loker/Torres fans out there. Are you one of them? Also, will we be seeing any more on the possibilities of a romantic relationship between them in Season Three?

MR: Hell yea I’m one of them! I love that among some viewers Loker and Torres are known as RELI, or better yet, TOKER. I’m only on Episode 5 of Season 3 which means there are many more episodes to come so I plead the fifth.

Last edited by Francoise; 09-08-2010 at 05:03 PM Reason: long article
Old 09-08-2010, 05:00 PM
Master Fan

New interview with Monica here:
Exclusive: Monica Raymund Talks Torres, Tim Roth, Season Three, and More | Lie To Me Scoop | News, Spoilers, Photos, Promos, and More!

Monica is a Loker/Torres fan! YAY!

Quote:
LTM Scoop: There are a lot of Loker/Torres fans out there. Are you one of them? Also, will we be seeing any more on the possibilities of a romantic relationship between them in Season Three?

MR: Hell yea I’m one of them! I love that among some viewers Loker and Torres are known as RELI, or better yet, TOKER. I’m only on Episode 5 of Season 3 which means there are many more episodes to come so I plead the fifth.
Also, Tim posted this cute Brendon and Monica dancing pic here:
Yfrog Image : yfrog.com/naqdarj - Uploaded by TimRothLieToMe

Walter and Paige

Old 09-08-2010, 05:27 PM
New Fan

Aahh, we saw the same article at the same time Jules And we thaught the same about people here would be interested to read I like the entiere article too.

Thanks a lot for this picture of Monica and Brendan together, taken by Tim Roth, it's very nice to you Jules, very appreciated!

Have you seen those other good ones, also on Tim's Tweeter?

Yfrog Image : yfrog.com/negnvij - Uploaded by TimRothLieToMe

Yfrog Image : yfrog.com/n3bwnvj - Uploaded by TimRothLieToMe

Yfrog Image : yfrog.com/mzcbngj - Uploaded by TimRothLieToMe

According to his make up, those pictures were certainly taken at car bombing episode, unless another one where Loker was hurt? It's interesting to see some pictures with something to do with epi.

Yfrog Image : yfrog.com/0y9eitj - Uploaded by TimRothLieToMe

Yfrog Image : yfrog.com/mkystmj - Uploaded by TimRothLieToMe

Last edited by Francoise; 09-08-2010 at 06:01 PM
Old 09-08-2010, 05:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francoise (View Post)
Aahh, we saw the same article at the same time Jules And we thaught the same about people here would be interested to read I like the entiere article too.

Thanks a lot for this picture of them, taken by Tim Roth, it's very nice to you Jules, very appreciated!

Awww. Thanks I'm glad to help!

Walter and Paige

Old 09-08-2010, 06:25 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Awww. Thanks I'm glad to help!

You're definitly very helful Jules! I just saw the other previous pictures on Tim's twitter, because you gave this beautiful one of Monica and Brendan, it's you who make me discover it!

I like atmosphere here, we're team players hum?
Old 09-09-2010, 09:04 AM
Master Fan

Thanks Francoise and Jules for this lovely interview I love that Monica Raymund is a Reli lover just like us That's probably why she has such a good chemistry with Brendan!

And yep I agree Francoise, Locker totally has the "naughty" look in that pic

Aaaw the dancing pic of Monica and Brendan is soo cute!
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
ElizaSparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 11:33 AM
Absolute Fan

Aww that pic is sooo adorable! Yay for Tim!

And lol at MR knowing that there are a few of us out here! Toker, then

Here's the pic:

I don't even know how to take Tim's caption: These two hard at work?

Last edited by BlueSkies; 09-09-2010 at 11:49 AM
BlueSkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread