Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-29-2010, 02:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So, I'm looking through Junior Worlds Ex Practice vids...there's like 5 parts...first 2 were kinda useless but part 3 has some cute moments!!!

E/N start skating around 2:30, then they stop around 2:55, and then it goes back to them around 3:08 and I couldn't tell if Nikita had his around around Elena's waist or not, but it kinda pans in around 3:30, and that's what it looks like but I'm not sure...then 5:40, nothing too juicy but he's just kinda spinning around her while his hands are on her shoulders and looks like he gives her a mini massage afterwards, and then at 7:31ish...there's a cute hug...

So, I think they're either dating...or they're like TS to the point where they need to be doing something together at all times and need to have some sort of physical contact, lol...but idk....speculations anyone?

ETA: I have officially realized that these gala coordinators suck...first, that coordinator stole Tessa away from Scott when they were having a cute moment...and then here, the lady is like aggressive towards ice dancers and is just rude to others..wtf??

ETA: Cute moments start at 4:22, then 5:35, then 6:24

These two are freakin adorable!

ETA2: Since we are discussing Junior World Champions...I have to say I also like the Canadians who won second place...definitely not as strong as the Russians, but I think they also have potential..in case anyone's interested..their names are Alexandra Paul and Mitchell Islam.

Lizy // tumblr // Avi by oth.fan

Last edited by tsforever; 05-29-2010 at 04:57 PM
tsforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 05:57 PM
Obsessed Fan

*claps* I really like the Canadians tooo! I like Mitch They're not as strong, but I still like them! *dances* /Canadianpride.

Thanks for posting the vids Lizy! I'll check them out after I'm done my very large projects
Mary ♔ Francis
PaperGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 08:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I like Mitch
Haha, me too...he's cute

I hope the vids are worth it! lol....I just still can't get over how adorable these two are together!!!

Old 05-29-2010, 09:33 PM
Dedicated Fan

Speculation: I think they're almost definitely dating...I mean they are touching ALL THE TIME. And I think they're more open about their relationship than T/S, especially when they're around others.

Quote:
I couldn't tell if Nikita had his around around Elena's waist or not, but it kinda pans in around 3:30, and that's what it looks like but I'm not sure
He has his arms around her for sure! I paused it then and put it fullscreen to analyze lol...I take fangirling way too seriously

Thanks so much for these vids! I don't think I would have found them on my own!
The back massage and him spinning around her with his arms around her = adorable

Tessa&Scott /// Larry
TygerTyger711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 10:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

They must be dating, to hold hands like that. (VM as the one and only exception in the world that hold hands like that but are apparently not dating? that defies the law of love!!!)

& Elena's fb status says she's in a relationship.

~Tina~
beautytina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 11:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
VM as the one and only exception in the world that hold hands like that but are apparently not dating? that defies the law of love!!!
Well said, Tina!

Quote:
He has his arms around her for sure! I paused it then and put it fullscreen to analyze lol...I take fangirling way too seriously
Haha ok, I'm glad I'm not delusional I think we all take fangirling way too seriously, lol...there were 6 parts to the practice...and I legit watched them all, just to find cute moments of the two of them, hehe

I'm glad you girls like the videos! lol...I figured that since TS had some cute/funny moments in practice these two were bound to as well

They are quite adorable, I must say!

Old 05-30-2010, 11:15 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsforever (View Post)

Haha ok, I'm glad I'm not delusional I think we all take fangirling way too seriously, lol...there were 6 parts to the practice...and I legit watched them all, just to find cute moments of the two of them, hehe
Definitely worth it

I was reading Elena's page on Wikipedia and apparently she trained under Igor in Canton for a while when she wasn't paired with Nikita...I wonder if she got to meet OT4!?

Tessa&Scott /// Larry
Old 05-30-2010, 11:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by TygerTyger711 (View Post)
Definitely worth it

I was reading Elena's page on Wikipedia and apparently she trained under Igor in Canton for a while when she wasn't paired with Nikita...I wonder if she got to meet OT4!?
Hehe yayy!!

And woah, I totally missed that when I was reading her wikipedia page, and it's like right there, too!! That's so awesome, though!! I think that's right around the time the OT4 started training with Igor and Marina too...or like a year in or so..that's so cool!!

Old 05-30-2010, 11:37 AM
Dedicated Fan

Do they do fluff profiles of skaters in Russia? If so, I hope there will be some E/N ones next season! Some of the juiciest T/S moments come from fluff

Tessa&Scott /// Larry
Old 05-30-2010, 11:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Do they do fluff profiles of skaters in Russia?
Yeah, the do Plus, I'm sure that if these two go to Worlds and all that fun stuff next year, they'll probably be getting a profile

And oo nice pics!! Must say though...so glad Nikita cut his hair...I think he looks so much better with the haircut, hehe

Old 05-30-2010, 11:50 AM
Dedicated Fan

YAY! I can't wait to see some fluff!

And I found a website with TONS of ice dance photos: Ice-Dance.com's Photography Section

It seems like whoever was taking photos at the World Junior Championships was at the rink all the time! They even took photos during all the practices, morning and afternoon. I'm really impressed with their dedication

Tessa&Scott /// Larry
Old 05-30-2010, 12:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for that site!! I shall check it out after my English tutor leaves

Can't wait to see some figure skating goodness!!

ETA: Wowza, they seriously do have a lot of pictures! That's dedication right there!!

I love this lift:

And for some reason, I also love this pic:

Last edited by tsforever; 05-30-2010 at 12:33 PM
Old 05-30-2010, 02:53 PM
Dedicated Fan

Here's their OD:

I love the way they start their program, with her doing the splits for that long!

At the end they are so adorable with their shout outs, devil horns and such

Elena has such a cute smile! It's almost as if she knows the slo-mo camera is doing a close-up of her when she smiles during the recap

Tessa&Scott /// Larry
Old 05-30-2010, 03:21 PM
Master Fan

I figured this would be a nice addition to the thread:

Elena Ilinykh and Nikita Katsalapov: The goal is Sotchi - Figure Skating News
sit_spin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 03:30 PM
Obsessed Fan

What a fantastic article!

D'AWW they're fangirling over Tess and Scott, and Meryl and Charlie is quite adorable!

Okay, they HAVE to be dating "sexy", really Elena ? LOL, ITA.

They're cute! It was super-interesting to hear about their split and what happened there. Hmm.
Mary ♔ Francis
PaperGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread