Old 05-28-2010, 10:41 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks
Here are some E/N pics

and apparently Elena has a twitter? Shindlerlist
TygerTyger711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 10:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yep, and looks like Elena has a twitter, but she never actually tweeted anything, lol

Quote:
Elena looks very grown up for her age IMO.
I agree! It's strange, but a lot of Russian girls in their upper teens look older. Like I'm 16, but everyone always tells me I look at least 19...so yeah, haha, but she's also a gorgeous girl!! And they're so cute together!! hehe

ETA: I just checked and Nikita does indeed have a facebook: Welcome to Facebook | Facebook

Lizy // tumblr // Avi by oth.fan
tsforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 10:52 PM
Obsessed Fan

I love that opening position of their OD!

LIZY I LOVE YOU! Thank you SO much for translating! And, I know how cute was the hug? LOL, Mishin sounds amusing He has a daughter too?! I thought he only had a son! Aww, bb!Plushy, so cute!

Okay found tons of vids!

They're OD in 2005. Oh my god, look at how TINY she is! This is too cute!

2005 FD They've really improved

This is their FD from last year!

OD

OHMYGOD. Their exhibition this year is too cute!

Mary ♔ Francis
PaperGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 10:55 PM
Dedicated Fan

So these two are in the senior circuit now! I hope they end up in the same competitions as T/S, I'd really like to see them skate!

Is there any evidence you have found that can bolster my shippy-minded idea that Nikita is the one that is in the Facebook relationship with Elena? haha...i can dream...
Old 05-28-2010, 11:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hehe, Anna I am here for your translating needs *bows down*

Tyger, I honestly don't know! lol Only like Anna mentioned...they have some really cute coupley looking pics! Then yet TS have really coupley lookin pics and look at them, lol I think once we see more of these two we'll also be like "Oh kids, quite fooling yourselves"

They improved A LOT! I have to say..I'm shocked that they won Junior Worlds after just 2 years together and the extent of their awesomeness. They're just so good...some of their lifts in the OD/FD require some serious balance!

Gorgeous Elena:

PS - I was looking through her pics and the pics of her with Nikita are adorable! And in a couple...is it just me or is his jaw clenching totally sexy? lol This tells me one thing....I need to get myself back to Russia and find me a boyfriend,

Old 05-28-2010, 11:11 PM
Obsessed Fan

Go,Lizy, go! Apparently these Russian boys are quite good-looking. He has a such a pretty jaw!

The improvement is remarkable isn't it?

Bahaha, "oh kids". Somehow, though, I think she'd be more open to it than Tessa is

*flails* Oh my god! I'm so excited they're going to be in the senior circuit *jumps up and down* I can't wait to see them at the GP events! They'll probably be assigned to Cup of Russia, and one other one ... ?

ETA: I know, the pics of her and Nikita are soo cute!
Mary ♔ Francis
Old 05-28-2010, 11:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

I absolutely adore their spins...and especially the move where she swings her leg over his head and lands on that same leg (in the exhib. vid)

ooh I love me some good sexy jaw-clenching
and Lizy, if you ever go to Russia to get your guy can you bring back one (preferably with a nice jawline) for me?!

Does anyone know if Nikita adds fans? I'm guessing he doesn't since he has 1/4 the amount of friends(fans) that Elena has, but you never know. He seems like he's a little more private.
Old 05-28-2010, 11:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Apparently these Russian boys are quite good-looking.
OH YEAHHH!!! When I was in Russian, every way I turned there was a pretty Russian boy hehe...must go back!!!

Quote:
Somehow, though, I think she'd be more open to it than Tessa is
I get that vibe too

Quote:
*flails* Oh my god! I'm so excited they're going to be in the senior circuit *jumps up and down* I can't wait to see them at the GP events! They'll probably be assigned to Cup of Russia, and one other one ... ?
I know!! I'm so excited!!!! I think they have really great potential!! I think they'll probably climb up the ranks pretty fast,..let's hope for no injuries over the next 4 years...

ETA: Tyger, I shall bring back a guy for you just because you're awesome Anna, would you like one as well??

I'm not sure if Nikita adds fans. He does seem more private...it seems like the reverse situation of TS, lol.

Old 05-28-2010, 11:29 PM
Dedicated Fan

"Twirl me! Twirl me! Whee!"
Old 05-28-2010, 11:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^The only thing I dislike is her skates. I really wish she had white skates. I always hated when skaters wore tan colored skates...I feel like it throws the whole costume off...am I the only one it bothers?

Old 05-28-2010, 11:39 PM
Obsessed Fan

*shudders* I REALLY dislike her skates - *sighs* I want her to get pretty nice white skates for next season ... :/ They just look better. I hate when skaters pulls their tights over their skates, as well :/

Elena is ... really outgoing! Nikita seems really private though, it actually seems super-sweet.

I want a Russian boy please, and thank you
Mary ♔ Francis
Old 05-28-2010, 11:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I want her to get pretty nice white skates for next season ... :/ They just look better. I hate when skaters pulls their tights over their skates, as well :/
I agree!! White ones look so pretty with everything! And really?? I actually think it's cute!! Like in practice, not in competition, obviously, lol...although Tessa pulled it off with Great Gig (although those were leg warmers..)

Quote:
it actually seems super-sweet.
They do seem super-sweet together!! They also seem affectionate towards each other

Quote:
I want a Russian boy please, and thank you
Hehe, shall bring back two Russian boys for you girls just because you're awesome and we're all awesome for being in this thread

Old 05-28-2010, 11:45 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
The only thing I dislike is her skates. I really wish she had white skates. I always hated when skaters wore tan colored skates...I feel like it throws the whole costume off...am I the only one it bothers?
I have to agree with you there...skates should be like wedding attire: black for guys and white for girls. (T/S foreshadowing?)

The Nikita/Elena dynamic does seem the reverse of T/S! It may also be because she is still pretty young, and he a bit older. Then again look at Scott.. he's older yet still acts like a kid quite a bit
Old 05-28-2010, 11:50 PM
Obsessed Fan

Yeah, I definitely think she will ... okay, what's the word I'm looking for ? Mature. Yeah, mature more as they get up to the senior ranks, but I think she'll still be adorable and be all "WAIT! I need to look sparkly!!!"

It is like a role-reversal!

*nods* They seem tactile people but moreso with each other. WHUT?! Tessa had tights over in Great Gig? Never noticed! No, I mean in competition There's just something nice about being able to see the skates.

ETA: Ahh, I see what you mean about Great Gig, but I see the tip of her boots. I loved those all-black costumes so much though!

I think the "depressing" music thing will actually be good for these two - I actually LOVED watching their CD because it seemed so happy. Though, of course the beauty that is Umbrellas would be considered "depressing" :/ but lord, the Schindler's List FD ... THAT is depressing (I heard somewhere that it's because of this program they considered this rule)?
Mary ♔ Francis
Old 05-28-2010, 11:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yeah, mature more as they get up to the senior ranks, but I think she'll still be adorable and be all "WAIT! I need to look sparkly!!!"
Haha, I bet you that's exactly what will happen!

Quote:
WHUT?! Tessa had tights over in Great Gig?
Yeah, at Worlds. She had the black leg warmers over her skates. You could still see the tip, but part of it was covered...I actually love skates covered with leg warmers, lol

Reply   Post New Thread