Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2013, 04:18 AM
Master Fan

Oh, is that when Eddie first retweeted some of her lyrics, and Mel got encouraged to send in the song?

webinterlude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 11:00 AM
Master Fan

Yeah that was the episode it was so cute . And on mtv was the episode eddie performing in the club of max sining something in the air. when i took a shower
I listend to new music of Britanny Underwood

Last edited by Soeshie20; 06-07-2013 at 11:26 AM
Soeshie20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 03:59 PM
Master Fan

I haven't listened to her music, but I know that Cody Longo has come out with at least two songs also since HH ended. "Atmosphere" and "She Said". Plus the songs from the show. I guess the TV show brought them a big enough audience to branch out, although I've been following Cody since he was in the band Forever The Day with Johnny Pacar.

Old 06-15-2013, 03:55 PM
Master Fan

Never knew he had a band. I love his nummer Eletric its amazing. He just such a hot guy . Today we had the episdoe of Eddie going to Loren's party and him leaning against here sholder it was so sweet
Old 06-15-2013, 07:33 PM
Master Fan

Ahh! That was a sweet episode. He was so drawn to her already, he counted on her for support right from the moment he met her. He worked on her dancing with her, right after Chloe told him to stay all business, then he met her at their secret place, and she talked him through the discovery that Chloe had lied about who she was and that her mother was not dead. (Loren didn't know, but still her comment about 'mothers are important' is what made Eddie tell Chloe he would forgive her if she reconciled with her mother.) And then once they broke up, he called Loren in the middle of the night when he needed someone to talk to, and the next day he had to sing to her in the music video, and then later that day he called her to come over and work on the song, and she rescued him from Chloe again, and then that night after seeing that embarrassing interview of Chloe begging him to take her back, he was so upset, even though Ian was there, he was happy to go to Loren's house so he could talk to her. The way he said Ian helped him take his mind off things, but now it's all back. Just asking for some sympathy and a shoulder to snuggle up on! Anyway, Eddie just can't stay away from Loren can he?

I haven't heard electric yet. it sounds like they keep putting out remixes of things as well

Old 06-16-2013, 06:19 AM
Master Fan

I didn't know it was a remix of Eletric he just hot and cute and such a great guy sigh can I have that as a boyfriend

Yeah he couldn't stay away from Loren never he was draw to her from the start
Old 06-18-2013, 12:09 PM
Master Fan

I haven't heard of a remix of electric, but maybe a couple of "she Said".

Cody Longo seems to be a nice person, active in good works, idealistic, thankful for his success and fans, he tweets a lot! But he does look hot as Eddie Duran, and is such a sweet character for Loren. I love the two characters together, and wish that were my life!

Old 06-18-2013, 03:38 PM
Master Fan

You should check it out on YT ! its very good.

Old 06-26-2013, 08:52 PM
Master Fan

Oh, what a cute gif! I wish they would come back with a sequel!

I need to check out Cody and Britt's other songs too.

Old 06-27-2013, 03:21 AM
Master Fan

You should their songs are amazing. Here we the reruns are now that loren gets to meet Loren for the first time.
Old 06-28-2013, 10:31 AM
Master Fan

Are you on the episode of the songwriters final contest at Max's club? or the next day at the video shoot?

I wish they would show it again here, but I don't think they are

Old 06-28-2013, 02:21 PM
Master Fan

Thnx God there is always watch online. One episode was that Loren showing up very late and they smile he has that he is happy that she saw him
Old 06-28-2013, 04:20 PM
Master Fan

I have them all recorded, so I could watch them anytime, but I haven't burned them to DVD so it is more awkward. I do have all the Eddie Loren scenes on my computer though, so I watch them over and over

Yes, Eddie was so happy that Loren (Loveto_love_you) turned up in time! He really wanted her to win! I'm sure he convinced the other judges He said he was looking for someone to collaborate with, but he really meant he wanted to collaborate with her. He already knew her lyrics worked with his music and inspired him.

Old 07-04-2013, 09:11 AM
Master Fan

The music realy touched him the moment he read her lyrics on twitter . I just love that Chloe was so jalouse of Loren . Loren has that natural beauty
Old 07-06-2013, 08:44 AM
Master Fan

Yes, I loved it that even though Chloe was beautiful and had Eddie ensnared, she was jealous of Loren before Eddie even knew who Loren was. Just the fact that he was inspired by Loren's writing had Chloe really upset, because it was his art and she couldn't share in it herself. Eddie's enthusiasm and constant talk about Loren's lyrics made Chloe very insecure. Once Loren ran into the club for the contest, and Chloe saw how young and pretty and innocent she was, her jaw dropped!

Reply   Post New Thread