Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-25-2013, 05:08 PM
Master Fan

Oh, that's a great art! I love that scene. Eddie waiting for her, and realizing he has to leave, but not wanting to give up. pounding his fist on the car in frustration. And when he gets in the car, he doesn't want to go, so when he looks up and sees Loren approaching, he can't believe it! I love that part - no dialog, just good acting.

And then he hears what he needed to hear - that she doesn't care about her career or being famous, she isn't using him, and she won't be corrupted by the fame the way Chloe was. She just cares about him, which is what he always wanted, so he can tell her that he loves her!

webinterlude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 03:41 AM
Master Fan

Yeah she realy loves him for him ! Watching some old scene's amazing . I love that he doesn't want to let her go its amazing .
Old 05-26-2013, 08:10 AM
Master Fan

He started falling for her from the moment he read her first lyrics on twitter. Remember he was sitting on the sofa after the concert, with Chloe reading a magazine next to him, checking his fan page and saw Loren's lyrics. He was hooked. That little smile on his face and the look in his eyes - he was enthralled. And she occupied his mind so much before he ever met her, that he returned over and over again to her lyrics for inspiration.

I think he loved her as soon as he met her, even though he was engaged to Chloe. And he started to lose that blindness to Chloe's faults.

The day after he first met Loren, at the photo shoot when Chloe told him to keep his distance from Loren, he instead spent the afternoon with Loren. But he didn't realize how he really felt until later when he sang to her while shooting the music video. For a second there, he seemed to lose track of what he was doing, lost in her eyes, and holding her, like struck with a lightening bolt.

Old 05-28-2013, 01:38 AM
Master Fan

Yeah I do remember they look in his eyes said enough when he looked at the lyrics and he was so glad that he met her finally Loren Tate
Old 05-28-2013, 07:46 AM
Master Fan

All through the contest he was waiting to get her song. He kept saying, "I'm waiting for that one that jumps out and says 'record me'" and he finally asked Jake if there had been a submission from someone with a twitter name of loveto_love_you, and after he announced the five finalists, he was upset because he knew there was somebody out there who deserved to win, ie Loren...

Old 05-28-2013, 10:41 AM
Master Fan

Yeah she was wasn't she from the beginning there had a connenction and such a strong love
Old 05-29-2013, 06:48 AM
Master Fan

remember at the very beginning, the day after he got her lyrics, when Jake was first suggesting the song writing contest, Eddie was distracted and thinking of something else, and when Jake commented on how quiet he was, he said he was just processing the idea. I think he was thinking of the lyrics and loveto_love_you, and already had the idea that he could connect with her through the contest.

Old 05-29-2013, 11:10 AM
Master Fan

Isnt that amazing from the start makes me think of love story by taylor swift
Old 05-29-2013, 12:28 PM
Master Fan

Another scene I loved was when Lia kissed him in the motel, and he backed away in shock! Eddie couldn't believe that Lia would be so blind to everything he said about being in love with Loren. Loren would never have done that, Loren never wanted anything from him, she just understood him. The difference between Loren and other women was drawn so clearly there. It was like when Eddie said to Loren, "everybody wants something from you". But not Loren and Eddie. All they wanted was to help each other.

Old 05-29-2013, 01:51 PM
Master Fan

Yeah I know what you mean all she wanted was to be with him and get to know him
Old 05-29-2013, 08:58 PM
Master Fan

Exactly! She was willing to be his friend, listen to him when he was upset, give him help and advice and comfort when she could, especially when he was so hurt over what Chloe was doing to him. Loren never asked for anything, never blamed him or Chloe, never tried to interfere in that relationship, and just tried to help him through the tough times. Later she even agreed to be friends with him, when she had no idea where she stood with him, after they started dating, and she was falling more and more in love with him. That took a lot of self sacrifice on Loren's part to risk her heart by staying at the beach to talk to him, and help him work through his problems, when he only wanted to be friends, and she was in love with him already. That was exactly the selflessness he was looking for. that convinced him that his heart was safe with her.

Old 05-30-2013, 03:32 AM
Master Fan

I love those episodes when they relationship start to grew . find a gif of that kiss when she is sinng and he just looks at her and start to fall for her really hard

Last edited by Soeshie20; 05-30-2013 at 03:41 AM
Soeshie20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 07:47 AM
Master Fan

That's a great gif! I love that scene. I always wondered if he ever saw the vid of himself grabbing Loren's hand at that first concert, or ever realized the number of times he met her before he really saw her. I got the feeling that it wasn't until she sang her song directly to him at the contest that he realized she had written it about him. But by the time she sang 'touch of your hand' he knew it was about him, and from her heart.

Remember the first day of the video shoot, right after he met her he said "You can't fake what you wrote. You're the real deal"

Last edited by webinterlude; 05-30-2013 at 07:53 AM
Old 05-30-2013, 01:42 PM
Master Fan

Yeah I do remember that he said to Loren. Wow it would be amazing if he saw the fanvideo Melissa made. I liked Melissa she always saw that Loren liked Eddie so much and cared about him !
Old 05-30-2013, 05:04 PM
Master Fan

Yes, Melissa was an amazing friend. I hope she became Loren and Eddies personal videographer officially! I would love to see a sequel where Loren and Eddie do the Grease remake, sing duets, go on tour, and end up onstage at the Staples Center!

Reply   Post New Thread