Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-09-2013, 12:48 PM
Master Fan

The part you just saw is so sad. Every time I watch it I cry!

webinterlude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 01:22 PM
Master Fan

Yeah it realy was i saw a peace on YT and loved it he loved her so much .
Old 05-10-2013, 08:33 AM
Master Fan

Which episode are you on now?

Old 05-10-2013, 10:15 AM
Master Fan

I think episode 65 I geuss . Loren was singing Mars
Old 05-10-2013, 11:11 AM
Master Fan

Oh, OK. So she thinks Eddie is dead, went to school the next day had a break down and had Mel take her to their 'secret place' Now she is trying to record Mars for her album? And Eddie finally becomes conscious?

Whenever I watch the part where Loren is waiting at home the night Eddie disappears, worried about what happened to him, and then finds out he was killed in a fiery auto accident, and then she sneaks out to Eddies place and is sitting there waiting for him to come back I just cry the whole time....

Britt did such a good job conveying that desperation and desolation!

Old 05-10-2013, 03:22 PM
Master Fan

Didn't saw that yet . But I am gonna watch it next week on TEENICK i think. Brit is amazing actress
Old 05-10-2013, 11:11 PM
Master Fan

OH, OK, I looked it up on my computer. I see 65 is just where Eddie is driving off in his car upset about his mom, and then realizes he lost his phone. And Loren is trying to find him, and thinks he is mad because of the fake text message. Sorry, I didn't mean to give away next weeks story oops! But it is all so good. I watch the Leddie scenes over and over every day! I love the Beach scenes, and the concert scenes.

Old 05-11-2013, 02:58 PM
Master Fan

Wow you know the episode pretty good .

Old 05-12-2013, 08:32 AM
Master Fan

I love that gif! That is one of my favorite scenes. Even though Eddie was upset at the response to his new music, he was content with Loren. She made him happy, she was enough for him. It wasn't til after she left that he got upset about the record label and the reviews of the concert.

I love that he was always saying "When I'm with her, I'm happy, and I feel like everything is going to be alright"

I've watched the Eddie/Loren scenes a million times! Know them by heart!

Old 05-12-2013, 10:14 AM
Master Fan

I have that with sam/freddie from Icarly I know almost every scene . I watched 5 episodes today.
Max just find out that Eddie maby be alive .
I loved that Melissa made that video for Loren. I feld so bad for Loren that she
thought that Eddie might be dead .
Just 10 episodes left can't wait till the finale episode
Old 05-13-2013, 11:00 AM
Master Fan

Wasn't it sad how Loren tried and tried to record the song, but she just couldn't release the pain to sing. And then it was Jake who helped her get in the place where she could sing to Eddie. It was like when Eddie told her at the contest, to pretend they were in her room, hanging out, and just sing to him. So after all of Jake's disaproval of Loren and Eddie together, he finally realized that they were really in love.

I never watched iCarly at the time when Freddie and Sam were together, but it sounds like a good pairing.

Old 05-13-2013, 11:57 AM
Master Fan

Yeah they really are you shoudl try watch it give it shot .They are amazing.
Yeah that moment was so heart broken I felt so bad for Loren that Moment
Old 05-17-2013, 02:37 PM
Master Fan

Wow next week is the final episode can't wait wow can't believe it
Old 05-24-2013, 11:19 AM
Master Fan

How did you like the scene with Chloe? Can you believe she could equate her hurt feelings over him being seen around town with a new girlfriend after she cheated on him, to the hurt of being pushed off a roof? Like prison is a good punishment for her hurt ego. And then when Eddie tried to get her to go back with him and tell the truth, but she would only do it if he broke up with Loren, and he just looked at her as if he pitied her for having no heart. And then out in the car, he looked at Lia the same way when she suggested that it wasn't such a bad deal and maybe he should dump Loren since he hadn't really known her that long after all!

Nobody really understood how strong the connection was between Eddie and Loren right from the start, and how quickly it brought them together. Eddie even told Lia that.
Eddie - "Loren and I just started our relationship"
Lia - "Really, the way you talk about her I thought you'd been together for a long time"
Eddie - "We should have been, that's how strong our relationship is."

Old 05-25-2013, 03:55 AM
Master Fan

yeah i was screaming at Chloe you bitch hahaha. I loved how devoted Eddie was to Loren how much he loves her.
And yeah but thats just tipcle Chloe playing the victim all the time

But the reurion was amazing