Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-22-2015, 07:57 PM
Master Fan

This couple is going to kill me they are so frickin cute its unreal.
*Felicity*
Old 04-23-2015, 06:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutumnColorsღ (View Post)
I loved the She will be loved video. It was great.

I can't get over how adorable Dylan's face looked here sneaking in the office and ringing the bell. So cute.

Omg! I loved that moment! He is so freaking cute! You can totally tell he crushing on Emma in that moment. I mean who wouldn't crush on her she is adorable. I actually can't believe it took him his long to realize how awesome she is?? Well he has had a lot on his plate the last couple years.
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 04-23-2015, 07:31 AM
Elite Fan

Emma is precious, I have a major girl crush on her

I think if he noticed her earlier, it would be too soon. Dylan was a bit of a dick back then and Emma wasn't connected to Bates family the way she is now. Their chemistry is undeniable so probably there wouldn't be any Dylan/Bradley, Dylan/Jodi, Emma/Norman, Emma/Gunner storylines... It would be all about Dylemma But now is the right time.

Love his 'but mooom' look

Right in the feels
Old 04-23-2015, 11:34 AM
Master Fan

Love the video! The scene where they are on the phone being all flirty ! That scene hasn't actually aired yet has it?
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 04-23-2015, 12:01 PM
Elite Fan

Spoiler:
Old 04-23-2015, 08:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

i think i was one of their first fans! i posted on the bates motel thread about them in season 1 i think .
Old 04-23-2015, 09:35 PM
Elite Fan

Same here. Dylan opening the door was all I needed. I knew that was my ship. And I can be very patient, I shipped Chandler/Monica and Pacey/Joey from the first episode! It paid off.
Old 04-25-2015, 12:27 PM
Ultimate Fan

I sorta don't want to ship them but these past few eps have made that hard to do. I've always loved Emma and shipped her with Norman just because I knew she always liked him but now it's like so much has happened that I love them as friends only though I know what Norman's ultimate fate is and Emma doesn't deserve that so i can be on board with emma/Dylan. Though what's the age difference? That's something I've always wondered about

Btw it's so sweet how Dylan is willing tho risk himself for that whole gun situation so Emma can get new lungs. Though I'm sure she would disprove of the whole thing.

Yeah I'm no angel I'm just me
But I will love you
endlessly
tumblr
Old 04-25-2015, 03:09 PM
Dedicated Fan

Dylan was 21 in the first season and Norman was 17, so I'm assuming Emma was 17 also. I don't think a 4 year age difference is too bad.

We are now in season 3 though, so I'm assuming they've at least aged another year, but I don't know how time passes on this show.

JohnAeryn

ClarkLois--ZaneJo--SamAndy--SydVaughn--RuzekBurgess--HookEmma
Old 04-25-2015, 09:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by tell me a lie (View Post)
i think i was one of their first fans! i posted on the bates motel thread about them in season 1 i think .
I was too actually, the first moment they actually met and he checked her out a bit and teased Norma about Norman and her going to make out in the room. It was love at first sight for me with those two.

I think she is or will be turning 18 soon. But with everything that happens with everyone else on the show, the age difference is the least of my worries.

Totally, I am also a Pacey/Joey and Chandler/Monica shipper too.
My LJ
Old 04-25-2015, 09:38 PM
Elite Fan

I don't see any problem with age difference either, it's not Lolita . There are bigger issues on this show, you know, like murder, rape, incest... What I have a problem with is Emma wasting her valuable time on a psycho momma boy rather than spending it with a slightly older guy.
Old 04-26-2015, 10:58 AM
Ultimate Fan

Ok yeah the age thing doesn't really bother me as much as yah all the other stuff that happens on this show. Lol though I do think she's at least 18 by now. I'm just glad nothing ever happened between Dylan and Bradley cause I thought they might go there which would have ruined Emma/Dylan for me even two seasons later. I hated Bradley btw

Yeah I'm no angel I'm just me
But I will love you
endlessly
tumblr
Old 04-26-2015, 12:34 PM
Elite Fan

I always thought Bradley was just a passing physical attraction. Every woman Dylan has interaction with seems to want something from him or uses him. Emma never asks for anything. She supports him and doesn't expect anything in return. Dylan is not used to that so he appreciates it. Her kindness and warmth are one of the things he's attracted to.

Spoiler:
Old 04-26-2015, 04:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Jen- You may just get me to be a shipper of them yet. Need to finish up season 1, but music videos got me feeling the love.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 04-26-2015, 11:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

how old is dylan supposed to be?

i didnt like dylan/bradley but that was before his thing with emma so it didnt bother me. now, if bradley were to return and dylan was conflicted, that would irritate me. but I'm not sure it will happen. dylan seems to really like emma.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread