Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-04-2010, 09:01 PM
Obsessed Fan

Are they on the DVDs or something?
Old 01-04-2010, 09:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

No somebody stole them from the set and posted them on Ebay.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 01-04-2010, 09:08 PM
Obsessed Fan

Oh. And you bought them?
Old 01-04-2010, 09:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

No I didn't have to. They were all over the net pretty fast.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 01-04-2010, 09:16 PM
Loyal Fan

Jade, are you using that avatar to piss off Jamie?

You're on "Passion"? Is that the one where Jenny Calendar....? And the fish...? And David Boreanaz says "passion" in a really sexy way?

I honestly think that the cast threw their support behind Jennie in an alliance to help get Shannen thrown off the show. Everyone loved Jennie and most of them hated Shannen. So, Luke asks to work with Jennie. He had to know full well that this would pull the show's direction away from Shannen and towards Jennie. The writers played right into it, focusing on Jennie. The more the cast and crew hated working with SD, the more storylines JG got. And bippity boppity boo, we had a new Cinderella.

~I love you back~
Old 01-04-2010, 09:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wooster182 (View Post)
I honestly think that the cast threw their support behind Jennie in an alliance to help get Shannen thrown off the show. Everyone loved Jennie and most of them hated Shannen. So, Luke asks to work with Jennie. He had to know full well that this would pull the show's direction away from Shannen and towards Jennie. The writers played right into it, focusing on Jennie. The more the cast and crew hated working with SD, the more storylines JG got. And bippity boppity boo, we had a new Cinderella.
That's hilarous. Can't wait to see it play out

Quote:
Yes. She is. She's really mean to Jaime, don't you think?
Old 01-04-2010, 09:22 PM
Loyal Fan

I love my Jade best petty and mean.

~I love you back~
Old 01-04-2010, 09:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:

You're on "Passion"? Is that the one where Jenny Calendar....? And the fish...? And David Boreanaz says "passion" in a really sexy way?

Yeah and that makes sense.

Old 01-04-2010, 09:25 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:

I started watching the one after that, too but I had to stop 10 minutes into it. I lost my internet.

Quote:
I love my Jade best petty and mean.
Lmfaoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!
Old 01-04-2010, 09:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

You both have horrible icons now!

Old 01-04-2010, 09:28 PM
Loyal Fan

You put a bunch of young adults in a very contained space with a hardcore selfish bitch (or at least their seclusion made her seem that much worse) and they are going to plot ways to take her down. At least, that's been my experience.

I love that you knew from my "..." what the hell I was talking about on Buffy. ROFL! And nice way to fight Buffy with Buffy, Jaime! The whole thread is going to be stuffed with hot pictures of DB and JM!

~I love you back~
Old 01-04-2010, 09:28 PM
Obsessed Fan

What do you mean? You don't love Freffy?
Old 01-04-2010, 09:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Old 01-04-2010, 09:35 PM
Loyal Fan

Love it when they match colors!

Look at how many times Jennie Garth got to wear the red dress. She totally won that war.

~I love you back~
Old 01-04-2010, 09:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

She is his lady in red.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread