Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-22-2011, 11:31 PM
Extreme Fan

Yeah, that was very sweet of her.

I'm so excited about this pairing. I really hope they get a shot.
Old 07-23-2011, 01:04 AM
New Fan

Oh yeah. They'll definitely have a shot.. especially considering the fact that Peckstein shippers are on the rise lately I've noticed. That last scene was so good though, and for a second, I forgot that they weren't dating on the show.

I have a feeling that Sue (was that her name?) will be coming back to keep Dov occupied love life wise for a short while before Peckstein gets it together. I like Chris as a character, just not with Gail, and I like the Diaz/Epstein friendship so I'm curious to see how this is all going to run its course.
Old 07-23-2011, 10:18 AM
Extreme Fan

I don't like it when they pair Dov with these random girls.
Old 07-23-2011, 10:55 AM
Loyal Fan

Yeah, it's SUPER ANNOYING.

He belongs with Gail....

Best. Scene. Ever. Gail/Charlotte is so freaking pretty.

Last edited by MysticRiver; 07-23-2011 at 11:28 AM
Old 07-23-2011, 08:39 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yeah, but everyone seems to think Gail and Chris are Rookie Blue's "sweetheart couple" (Well besides Andy and Sam but that's debateable)

And if Gail does end up hooking up with Dov, she's going to get a lot of backlash from Diapeck fans. Plus, Dov will probably get his fair share of hate (Probably not as much ; People love Dov) and we'll get hated as well

I agree that Dov's random hook ups with girls is annoying. Edie was just...Ugh. The whole Edie/Dov relationship was a total waste of a storyline. They had only one major storyline and that was the one where they broke up. And then, the writers decide to make Dov fall for Beatrice which leads to him getting in trouble. And now this "Sue", UGH. The only possible upside to this is that we might get to see Gail jealous.
Old 07-23-2011, 11:19 PM
New Fan

I swear, as soon as I heard a female voice say, "How are we doing, Dov?" I groaned. But I would be willing to see a little jealousy.

I'm ready to take on some heat/hate for the Peckstein love connection... haters gonna hate
Old 07-24-2011, 08:58 AM
Dedicated Fan

Did she say that in a promo for the new episode? Or was that from the one from last week?

I wish they would show us something besides Andy/Sam/Luke/Jo. It's getting really annoying. I have no respect for Luke anymore because he cheated on Andy. Jo, dont' get me started on her! Jo was just awful and she encouraged the affair. Plus, its obivious that Andy is still very much blissfully unaware of the fact that her fiance broke his vow to "STAY TRUE TO HER"
Old 07-24-2011, 09:57 AM
New Fan

She said that when Dov was bending over on top of the pressure plate, so it was last episode.

I was only mildly interested in the whole Luke/Andy/Jo thing, but after the last episode I'm 100% I'm not interested in Luke/Jo. They should just get together already and be done with it, I honestly don't care about them anymore.
Old 07-24-2011, 11:31 AM
Extreme Fan

Well everybody has different preferences. I didn't really like Chris/Gail to begin with, they seemed to just hook up right away. At least there's some build up and angst with Peckstein.
Old 07-24-2011, 12:54 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetrificusTotalus (View Post)
Well everybody has different preferences. I didn't really like Chris/Gail to begin with, they seemed to just hook up right away. At least there's some build up and angst with Peckstein.
I think I was the opposite--I kind of liked the Chris/Gail dynamic for a split second but yeah, I was a little confused when they just kind of went at it. Even though I ship Peckstein, it may be the first time that I didn't absolutely despise the other person in the love triangle (Chris). I did, however, hear in an interview that Gail's ex-boyfriend might show up to create even more tension.. now that would anger me if that's true.
Old 07-24-2011, 01:32 PM
Extreme Fan

Yeah, unfortunately, it's true. I read about it as well. I wonder where they're going to go with this....
Old 07-24-2011, 04:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

i agree, i liked chris/gail at first, but i got bored with that real quick.

i like the slow burn of dov/gail right now.
Old 07-24-2011, 04:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

Why do the writers insist on making us suffer?

Chris/Gail have been nothing but rainbows and sunshine, and we're just getting stacks of bad news.

This has basically been Chris and Gail these past few episodes

Chris- I want a puppy
Gail - No Okay you can have a puppy.

But all this angst is only making me ship Peckstein harder! Go Peckstein go!
Old 07-24-2011, 04:25 PM
Extreme Fan

They always seem to be fighting all the time But it's adorbs. If they were together I bet Dov would just grab Gail and kiss her to make her shut up.
Old 07-24-2011, 04:31 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetrificusTotalus (View Post)
They always seem to be fighting all the time But it's adorbs. If they were together I bet Dov would just grab Gail and kiss her to make her shut up.
Pretty sure she would enjoy that for a change. I love their banter. I like how there are subtle hints to their feelings, but I'm getting a little on the impatient side.. guess it will all be worth it in the end (or so I'm hoping).
Closed Thread   Post New Thread