Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2013, 05:19 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doccubus (View Post)
all I have to say about the finale is... at least lauren doesn't die. and yes, that's the most positive, optimistic thing I can think of after reading a play by pay of the episode.

Oh ****.

I hope Tamsin dies at least (or turns out to be Bo's half sister)...
Old 04-14-2013, 05:35 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doccubus (View Post)
all I have to say about the finale is... at least lauren doesn't die. and yes, that's the most positive, optimistic thing I can think of after reading a play by pay of the episode.

It hasnt aired yet. So is this from the accidental Spanish airing?
Old 04-14-2013, 07:03 PM
Obsessed Fan

Yeah, episode was pretty crap. Lauren was barely in it and disappeared at the end. Bo looked like she was gonna kiss Tamsin.
Old 04-14-2013, 07:04 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefishie (View Post)
Oh ****.

I hope Tamsin dies at least (or turns out to be Bo's half sister)...
We don't know, but the safe bet is 100% NO! S4 embrace youself, it will be Valkubus or whatever they call it all the way... I'm so so and we don't even know where Lauren is and even better, no one cares Fae or human!
Why I keep hurting myself with this show?! I hoped was all in the Temple of the Dawning... sadly not, it's all real Karen end all that crap about Lauren!
Old 04-14-2013, 07:20 PM
Obsessed Fan

Yeah they won't kill her because shes popular and they'll definitely have something happen with Bo and Tamsin next season. Bo's "you're the most alive person I've met" is so reminiscent of Bo telling Lauren she was the strongest person she'd met.
Old 04-14-2013, 07:31 PM
New Fan

They really really sink this ship for a shiny new one.... if right now I didn't hate them all so much, I would applaud and say "brilliant", but NO, I was too invested in this ship so I just hate them "all so much"! Well not the actors, they are all amazing...
Old 04-14-2013, 07:57 PM
Moderator Support Team

That episode was total ****ing ****.

If LG doesn't pull some kind of awesome answers/twist out of its ass in S4, we are ****ing done.
S T A R D U S T
Old 04-14-2013, 08:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

Well, I haven't seen it yet and probably won't. I think it's fair to say our own "fandom" are going to destroy Doccubus because of that new ship I refuse to mention anymore.

And that answer about the triangle was weird to me. I mean, EA knows that the majority are (or were?) Doccubus shippers, so I feel like she was talking to us? That Bo may actually pick someone and it will not be Lauren. I don't know. I don't even know if she knows what the hell is happening and if Bo will actually end up with someone.

Sometimes you just
take my breath away.
Old 04-14-2013, 09:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

Soooo......the vial didn't work because Kenzi betrayed Bo right? Not because Bo never loved or trusted Lauren or Dyson and somehow was secretly in love with Tamsin all this time
Old 04-14-2013, 10:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by .::Tati::. (View Post)
I think it's fair to say our own "fandom" are going to destroy Doccubus because of that new ship I refuse to mention anymore.
I've always thought that we are often our own worst enemy...

So can we all agree that the best parts of the episode (which isn't saying much...) were Kenzi/Bruce and Vex?
Old 04-15-2013, 12:54 AM
New Fan

What I really found ridiculous at this point is that Bo is always described by everyone as the most powerful Fae of all time and yet Lauren, Dyson, Tamsin and her crazy mother needed to protect her. Isn't she SO powerful? She did nothing in the finale, she just run from one place to another ...

Last edited by V_Elspeth; 04-16-2013 at 10:27 AM
Old 04-15-2013, 07:14 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by V_Elspeth (View Post)
What I really found ridiculous at this point is that Bo is always described by everyone as the most powerful Fae of all time and yet Lauren, Dyson, Tasmin and her crazy mother needed to protect her. Isn't she SO powerful? She did nothing in the finale, she just run from one place to another ...
They've ruined Bo's character, pretty much. She's so powerful, but she always needs someone to save her. Okay, sure.

Quote:
Well, I haven't seen it yet and probably won't. I think it's fair to say our own "fandom" are going to destroy Doccubus because of that new ship I refuse to mention anymore.
What a shock.

And I knew all along that we shouldn't trust EA. Time and time again, she's shown herself to be anti-Lauren. That's why I wasn't shocked at all with the bull**** she fed us in the finale; it's right on par with everything else she's ever done. Actions speak louder than words, and EA has definitely shown her true colors.
S T A R D U S T
Old 04-15-2013, 07:55 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by five items (View Post)
And I knew all along that we shouldn't trust EA. Time and time again, she's shown herself to be anti-Lauren. That's why I wasn't shocked at all with the bull**** she fed us in the finale; it's right on par with everything else she's ever done. Actions speak louder than words, and EA has definitely shown her true colors.
Amen to that! Totally and strongly agree!
Old 04-15-2013, 09:01 AM
Elite Fan

I'm not in a hurry to watch yesterday's episode. So if the show doesn't get renewed this is how Doccubus story ends?
Old 04-15-2013, 09:43 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
So if the show doesn't get renewed this is how Doccubus story ends?
it was renewed. they start filming in june.

as for the episode, let's just say the showcase blog will hear from me.

VISIT ORPHAN BLACK
manu [twitter]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread