Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2012, 06:38 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
lost girl fans are mainly women, come on.
Exactly.

This reviewer gave better note to 2.05 than 2.06, so I really can't take her seriously.
Old 05-22-2012, 06:45 AM
Master Fan

I can only imagine what her review of 2.08 is going to look like.

VISIT ORPHAN BLACK
manu [twitter]
Old 05-22-2012, 06:47 AM
Elite Fan

She'll probably say super!Bo happened, because she lost Dyson's love.

Btw - I'm so ****ing happy Bo never went to see the Norn.
Old 05-22-2012, 06:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'm so ****ing happy Bo never went to see the Norn.
same. in fact, she never once considered it. had it not been for kenzi, dyson would have died and bo wouldn't have given him a second thought.

VISIT ORPHAN BLACK
manu [twitter]
Old 05-22-2012, 07:00 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
in fact, she never once considered it.
I know! She never even gave it any thought. That's epic love for ya.
Old 05-22-2012, 08:05 AM
Master Fan

guess who's on set today?

Quote:
@Rick_Howland
Heading on to set to work with @Anna_Silk @KseniaSolo and @ZoiePalmer on #LostGirl but first I did the dishes.

ETA...

Quote:
S2.6:: the sex scene was excessive. You didn't get that much with Dyson and he was hot so it would've been appreciated. Maybe it was some effort toward a statement about lesbianism, but it felt more like the editor/director had a hard on and wanted to keep going
good lord.

VISIT ORPHAN BLACK
manu [twitter]

Last edited by danvers; 05-22-2012 at 10:43 AM
Old 05-22-2012, 12:17 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
You didn't get that much with Dyson and he was hot so it would've been appreciated.
Everything about this is fail.
Old 05-22-2012, 05:04 PM
New Fan

Wowww, that was the most biased review I've ever read.

Quote:
Even if Lauren betrayed her (again!)
LOL.

Quote:
the sex scene was excessive. You didn't get that much with Dyson
And LOL. What show is this person watching?

It makes me so happy inside knowing Zoie's on set again. I would die if Lauren gets more screen time than Dyson in S3. Buut that probably won't happen.
Old 05-22-2012, 05:12 PM
Master Fan

I love that zoie is shooting lots of group scenes as well as scenes with anna and guest stars. that means other episodes like 208. THANK YOU JESUS.

I basically tweeted EA asking her to take good care of doccubus in S3. she was just asking for feedback the other day, it doesn't hurt to try.

VISIT ORPHAN BLACK
manu [twitter]
Old 05-22-2012, 05:45 PM
New Fan

And plus since Bo is going to go all Super Bo on us they're going to need Lauren anyway. Another reason for her to be on our screens. Do we know anything else about S3, like the dates? If they're continuing to air the episodes once a week on SyFy, that would take us into September. So maybe right after that or a little after that? This is going to be the longest wait ever.
Old 05-22-2012, 05:47 PM
Master Fan

nope. we know it will premiere in september though. and there will be a break on syfy next monday, so who knows. and who knows if syfy will order season 3. they just cancelled sanctuary and the show had similar ratings.

VISIT ORPHAN BLACK
manu [twitter]
Old 05-22-2012, 08:07 PM
Dedicated Fan

I can't even read those reviews, they always remind me of how stupid people can be and it pisses me off too much.

I know this probably won't happen, but it would be so so so awesome if Bo ended up with Lauren. Cause to some BD fans there's no way in hell she would pick a woman over, you know, such a hot guy like Dyson Talk about a slap in the face!

Sometimes you just
take my breath away.
Old 05-22-2012, 08:20 PM
Master Fan

she will choose her next season, anyway. whether they are truly endgame is anyone's guess, but nothing will change the fact that for once bo will make a choice between two viable lovers and she will willingly choose lauren.

dybots will forever cry and bitch about that and I will just sit back and laugh. they had it coming, tbh.

VISIT ORPHAN BLACK
manu [twitter]
Old 05-23-2012, 01:46 AM
Elite Fan

Bo chose Lauren in s2 already. Anyone with half a brain can see that.
Old 05-23-2012, 03:49 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
S2.6:: the sex scene was excessive. You didn't get that much with Dyson and he was hot so it would've been appreciated. Maybe it was some effort toward a statement about lesbianism, but it felt more like the editor/director had a hard on and wanted to keep going
The sex scene was hardly excessive, they've edited in a way that you don't really see any nudity, not like later on when you see Ciara and Dyson going at it
Closed Thread   Post New Thread