Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Haylijah.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 08-14-2018, 08:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Jessica/James (Bones)
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 08-16-2018, 10:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Sara and Neal

{taek su mi sun}
Old 08-27-2018, 05:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Mark/Lexie. Always.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 08-28-2018, 12:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Hayley and Elijah - They got an implied endgame but no real scenes in the entire last season. They got screwed and so did their shippers.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 08-28-2018, 04:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Never watched that show, but implied endgames are the worst!

Leigh Tumblr
Old 08-28-2018, 08:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

They are. Especially when the last two episodes before the finale kept mentioning them dancing in the afterlife. It was mentioned over and over again and then we never got to see it or even have a mention about HE in the finale. It was so mean of the writers to do.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 08-30-2018, 12:10 AM
Cardcaptor Queen

Trent/Daria.
Old 08-30-2018, 12:16 AM
Elite Fan

Pacey/Andie
Dexter/Lumen
Old 08-30-2018, 04:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Willow/Tara
Buffy/Angel
Cordelia/Xander
Jenny/Giles
Valerie/David
Kelly/Dylan
Phoebe/Cole
Fred/Wesley
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 08-30-2018, 09:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Kelly/Dylan. I like to pretend the spin off never happened because it made no sense what-so-ever.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 08-30-2018, 12:06 PM
Dedicated Fan

Barney/Robin seasons worth of build up toward their wedding just to throw it all away in the first 15 minutes of the finale. I'm still pissed.

Shawn/Angela GMW turned to out to be such a disappointing mess in my opinion. I can't believe these were the same people that wrote BMW. Was it all a fluke? What bothers me the most is that Michael Jacobs spent years bragging about how BMW was one of the first shows to feature an interracial relationship (and how they didn't make a big deal out of it) only to crap on their entire history to force a relationship that had no real onscreen development. Angela (the only black woman on that show) was turned into a villain. It's disgusting. Apparently Shawn and Angela never "meshed" together (his words not mine) and them being together would have taken away from Cory/Topanga. What a load of crap.

Tommy/Kim Yeah it's a kid's show. Yes, it's been 20 years, but I'm still so disappointed. This was first my first otp. I hate that the writers ruined their relationship with an ooc garbage letter. Apparently, they're still ruining it. PR had its 25th-anniversary episode and they married Tommy off to Kim's replacement (that he never a lick of chemistry with) and gave them a son. According to some fans, you wouldn't even know they were married because after getting kidnapped they didn't even talk or acknowledge each other. I hear there was a blink and a miss handholding scene. I still can't believe my ship (the first and one of the most popular pr couples) was sunk for a ship that the writers can't even be bothered do to the bare minimum for.
Old 08-30-2018, 12:50 PM
Elite Fan

Luke/Noah (ATWT) ALWAYS MY BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENT. Ruined three years of history for a stupid drop in character and fan service. At least it was left opened ended (Luke's in LA with Noah I know he is) but Reid and that crap didnt have to happen. Noah Mayer deserved better.

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 08-30-2018, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined to Be (View Post)
Shawn/Angela GMW turned to out to be such a disappointing mess in my opinion. I can't believe these were the same people that wrote BMW. Was it all a fluke? What bothers me the most is that Michael Jacobs spent years bragging about how BMW was one of the first shows to feature an interracial relationship (and how they didn't make a big deal out of it) only to crap on their entire history to force a relationship that had no real onscreen development. Angela (the only black woman on that show) was turned into a villain. It's disgusting. Apparently Shawn and Angela never "meshed" together (his words not mine) and them being together would have taken away from Cory/Topanga. What a load of crap.
All of this! I will never not be angry about this BS.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 08-30-2018, 01:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by could never leave you (View Post)
All of this! I will never not be angry about this BS.
I agree. Did you hear his explanation at ATX? That made me more mad. He knew he was going to piss off fans. But he didn’t think it was “realistic” or something like that for them to work out. Both were abandoned by their mom. Like that matters but anyway, they were not happy together. What a load!!!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread