Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-29-2017, 06:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Disappointed Shippers #48: Because we can't believe they didn't end up together!

Continue.
Old 12-29-2017, 07:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT

Stiles/Malia (Teen Wolf) They both got each other in ways the other pack members did not. They were each other's anchors.

Last edited by You can't kill me!; 12-29-2017 at 07:22 PM
Old 12-29-2017, 08:46 PM
Elite Fan

Emmett/Bay
Jude/Connor
Jackie/Hyde
Luke/Noah
Ian/Mickey
Drew/Bianca

Possibly my biggest disappointments ever and it was made even worse considering all these ships are essentially soulmates who deserved to be together.

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 12-29-2017, 11:47 PM
Total Fan

Tommy/Jude
A dream that I can call my own"

Oliver♥Felicity
Old 12-30-2017, 01:54 AM
Absolute Fan

Sookie & Eric from True Blood!

I can't believe they didn't end up together, Sookie was an idiot to choose Bill over Eric!
Old 12-30-2017, 02:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Jackie/Hyde
Lucas/Maya
Val/David
I am an original”
Old 12-30-2017, 11:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

NATE AND SERENA / CARTER AND SERENA (Gossip Girl) (both couples I would have supported as endgame, either would have been vastly superior to her being forced back with Dan again)

LUCAS AND BROOKE / JAKE AND PEYTON (One Tree Hill) (both screwed over big time so that Mark Schwahn could live out his Leyton fantasies)

HENRY AND JEN (Dawson's Creek) (this had EPIC written all over it, he was SO cute with her and she fell in love with him but the writers have him break up with her VIA JACK, they never even bring Michael Pitt back for Season 4, like what kind of garbage is that??? )

DAVID AND VALERIE (90210) (the most romantic chemistry he ever had with someone on the show and broken up in the sloppiest way possible during Season 6, I'm still bitter)

BRANDON AND KELLY / DYLAN AND BRENDA (90210) (surely these speak for themselves, B/K retconned in Season 9 for Jason's exit and D/B retconned in Season 5 for Shannen's exit. WHATEVER.

STEFAN AND ELENA / TYLER AND CAROLINE (TVD) (there's a common enemy here and his name is KLAUS - ruined both relationships in different ways, and I was done with the show and its awful writing after Season 2.

ERIC AND SOOKIE (True Blood) (What a cop-out They fell in love but after Season 4 the writers acted like it never happened.)
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 12-31-2017, 09:04 AM
Master Fan

Did anyone here watch American Dreams? I still can't believe Sam and Meg didn't end up together. Even in the flash forward they showed at ATX a few years ago.

Old 12-31-2017, 06:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Kasper and Katrine - Borgen. It has been a couple of years now, but to this day I don't know why series 3 had to do what it did to them. It wasn't as if it was ooc for Kasper to end them how they did, and they had a son, but it was a depressing resolution for them nonetheless.

Miss them.

Dana and Alice - The L Word
Naomi and Emily - Skins
Frankie and Cat - Lip Service
My dead lesbians.

Matthew and Mary - Downton Abbey. Literally ruined Christmas 2012.
Old 12-31-2017, 07:10 PM
Graphics Team
kooky saiyan girl

Brooke/Lucas (OTH)
Jake/Peyton (OTH)
Nate/Serena (Gossip Girl)
Jess/Rory (Gilmore Girls)
Old 12-31-2017, 07:44 PM
Moderator Support Team

Barney/Robin
Brooke/Lucas
Craig/Manny
Nate/Blair

Old 12-31-2017, 08:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Mark/Lexie - They deserved so much better.

Spencer/Toby - The endgame they got was awful, and even if it hadn't been, the writing had been so bad that by the time it happened, I didn't care.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 12-31-2017, 11:33 PM
Elite Fan

Aaron/Robert (Emmerdale) Sure they may be moving back to getting back together but the damage with Rebecca and the baby has already been done and its going to take a lot of trust rebuilding to get back what they had. I just wish the writing was better for them because they deserve so much better than the treatment they've been getting.

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 01-02-2018, 09:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ryan and Marissa Like seriously they never had happy moments and when they did it go ruined and suddenly she gets killed off

Stefan and Elena Like seriously they wrote elena so badly with Damon that i didnt even want Stefan with her after that but the first three seasons was so great for them
Old 01-04-2018, 08:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

SAWYER AND KATE (Lost)

They were the best pairing ever on LOST (remember the excellent episode Outlaws from Season 1, which was basically a two-hander between these two kindred spirits bonding with each other) and Josh's chemistry with Evangeline was off-the-charts hot, yet somehow, it all got tossed away by Season 5 to allow Doctor Jack to get the girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~AnastasiaGrey~ (View Post)
Ryan and Marissa Like seriously they never had happy moments and when they did it go ruined and suddenly she gets killed off
I think even the writers have acknowledged that they had no show worthy of praise when they wrote out Marissa. Worst of all is the manner in which they destroyed her character during Season 3. Doing that to the lead female AND the lead couple - I mean, I feel like I wasted my time investing anything into this show. It fell to pieces.

Quote:
Stefan and Elena Like seriously they wrote elena so badly with Damon that i didnt even want Stefan with her after that but the first three seasons was so great for them
Season 3 was already showing signs of a different Elena but I was done by Season 4. Turning her into a vampire changed everything about the character I found bearable. She completely shuts down from who she was before (and I mean BEFORE Damon switches off her emotions). Honestly, they changed both her and Stefan as excuses to split them up and I hate it. At least Stefan had the excuse of being manipulated by Klaus into joining the dark side, which he only did to SAVE ELENA.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Closed Thread   Post New Thread