Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2012, 04:49 PM
Extreme Fan

Disappointed Shippers #26: You know what they say about hope. It breeds eternal misery.

Continue the disappointment

---

Current disappointments:

Barney/Robin
HIMYM/Writing

Stefan/Caroline
Elena/Elijah
Jeremy/Tyler
TVD/Writing

Mini/Franky
Rich/Grace
Skins/Writing

Annie/Mitchell/George
George/Nina

Almost every single one of my shows/Majorly letting me down this season

Old 02-14-2012, 05:02 PM
Graphics Team

TFTNT

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary ksand (View Post)
There is no way he would have left after what they went through and after he got a glimpse of hope at some point.

I need to go to bed now so I can't start.
Yeah him leaving like that was a total disappointment.
If you think about that it's not believable at all. Ares would never leave Xena like what they wrote in the script. And IMO the writers or whoever obviously couldn't make up their minds, because at first Xena was in intrigued by Ares, dispite the fact he killed those villagers.. then the next minute she was disgusted by him... and yet later on she still cared deeply for him and loved alot of the things he did.

But anyways.. see ya later.
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 02-14-2012, 06:27 PM
Master Fan

None of my ships are together either!

Blair/Chuck
Caroline/Klause
Elena/Damon
Jess/Nick
Emma/Graham
Old 02-15-2012, 01:16 PM
Graphics Team

Just watched this ... So sad!

Xena Warrior Princess/Cast

+

Xena/Ares
Cordelia/Angel
Wesley/Lilah
Xander/Anya
Giles/Jenny
Catherine/Vincent
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 02-15-2012, 01:32 PM
Elite Fan

can i just say how awesome this title is
Old 02-15-2012, 01:38 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT! The title is awesome and totally expresses my feelings about:

Harry/Luna
Freddie/Effy (not disappointed by the story only the stupidending)
Sawyer/Kate (not dissapointed by the story, only the ending)
Angel/Darla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen C (View Post)
TFTNT

Yeah him leaving like that was a total disappointment.
If you think about that it's not believable at all. Ares would never leave Xena like what they wrote in the script. And IMO the writers or whoever obviously couldn't make up their minds, because at first Xena was in intrigued by Ares, dispite the fact he killed those villagers.. then the next minute she was disgusted by him... and yet later on she still cared deeply for him and loved alot of the things he did.

While I liked all the contradictive nature of their relationship because on one hand they had so much in common and Ares connected to Xena's dark side and understood it better than anyone else and on the other hand they were polar opposites when it came to new!Xena and him so I find all the confusion pretty well done and understandable as well as the hate/love/desire thing. But the power that Xena had on him and the power of his feelings for her definitely wouldn't have let him to just leave like that and never show up. Not on such a note. I thought they were supposed to get an epic ending or a good closure at least.

icon: swanspirate@tumblr
Old 02-15-2012, 02:37 PM
Total Fan

Puck/Rachel -- I remember I was obsessedddd with them in season one. They were so great together; hilarious and sexy! I don't watch Glee anymore, but it just makes me sad that PR weren't taken seriously. They had loads of potential.
Old 02-15-2012, 03:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Charlie and Clair - My poor Island Babies. They should of been together.

So far this year has been pretty good shipper wise though I can say Barney and Robin for me. They started out so good this year and then Barney got his heart broken by her and Now ted is confessing his love. Le sigh.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 02-15-2012, 03:21 PM
Loyal Fan

Elena/Elijah I will go down with this ship. No matter what they do in 3X15. I will go down. Obviously it isn't possible for Elena to have a male Original on her side who's also in love with her. No because she's stuck with the triangle of doom. -.- If they even ruin E/E friendship, it means goodbye TVD.

Jeremy/Tyler Best chemistry ever, surpassing Klefan. But no, obviously no homoerotic subtext or text allowed. Thank you Julie.

Castiel/Dean - This season is the biggest disappointment in the history of SPN. Castiel got the most, disgraceful, absurd, heartless send off ever, even though he's one of the most likeable characters on the show, with an enormous fanbase. It's **** the writers seriously hated him or even disliked the actor, because no other character (good or bad) was treated so badly like Castiel was. And Dean oh god, Dean is lost and it's because of Cas and everybody knows it, but apparently the show runner doesn't. Oh well, he comes back, but it will be contrived and stupid fanservice. And then they kill him off again. This show...

Harry/Luna They fit, they are awesome, they make sense, but he got stuck with Mary Sue. Oh well Rowling and romance shouldn't be in one sentence anyway.
Old 02-15-2012, 05:06 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Void (View Post)
Current disappointments:

Barney/Robin
HIMYM/Writing

Stefan/Caroline
Elena/Elijah
Jeremy/Tyler
TVD/Writing

Mini/Franky
Rich/Grace
Skins/Writing

Annie/Mitchell/George
George/Nina

Almost every single one of my shows/Majorly letting me down this season
I agree with everything (except EE, sorry!).

All of my shows have been kicking my ass in terms of shipping and killing off my fave characters lately.
It's been horrible

I'll add...

Nathan/Kelly
Misfits/Killing off or replacing 3/4 of the cast

Merlin/Morgana
Merlin/writing and treatment of female characters

Jesse/Rachel He better come back & knock some sense into her... getting married to Finn, really?!?!
Glee/Writing (though at least Brittana has been written better as of the latest episode, but I really shouldn't get my hopes up...)

Pretty much... Modern TV shows/Life
Old 02-15-2012, 05:16 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellehcim_belle (View Post)
Nathan/Kelly
Misfits/Killing off or replacing 3/4 of the cast

Merlin/Morgana
Merlin/writing and treatment of female characters
These.

Quote:
Pretty much... Modern TV shows/Life
I don't know what's happened to television since September. Almost every show has either been ruined beyond repair, are on the way to being ruined beyond repair, or been put on hiatus. I don't think I've ever experienced such universal disappointment in such a short space of time before. Perhaps 2012 really is the end of the world.
Old 02-15-2012, 05:24 PM
Master Fan

Elijah/Elena. I always knew they weren't going to go the romantic route with these two and I was okay with that. But to simply destroy what they did have in order to... what? Show Stefan still cares? Give Damon the chance to swoop in and save the girl? That's using the characters, not letting them be. And it's okay, it's a way to write TV. It's just not one I like or particularly respect.

ETA: This title is made of win
Old 02-15-2012, 05:27 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamywriter19 (View Post)
Elijah/Elena. I always knew they weren't going to go the romantic route with these two and I was okay with that. But to simply destroy what they did have in order to... what? Show Stefan still cares? Give Damon the chance to swoop in and save the girl? That's using the characters, not letting them be. And it's okay, it's a way to write TV. It's just not one I like or particularly respect.

ETA: This title is made of win
Wait, what happened? We were all so positive about EE before! New spoilers?
Old 02-15-2012, 05:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by forblueskiesxx (View Post)
Wait, what happened? We were all so positive about EE before! New spoilers?
More or less. I do think this sets a new record- I don't think I ever had a ship be both praised and discarded by the same writers and actors in one week
Old 02-15-2012, 05:39 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
These.

I don't know what's happened to television since September. Almost every show has either been ruined beyond repair, are on the way to being ruined beyond repair, or been put on hiatus. I don't think I've ever experienced such universal disappointment in such a short space of time before.
Me too! It's actually devasting to think about how many shows I've had to give up this year. Such a decline in quality

Quote:
Perhaps 2012 really is the end of the world.

THE APOCALYPSE HAS ARRIVED! I can see all the world's televisions bursting into flame in a desperate attempt to reject the epic amount of fail our shows are subjecting us to