Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-16-2010, 07:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Disappointed Shippers #12 - They paved paradise to put up a parking lot. :/

Post away, disappointed people.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 03-16-2010, 01:19 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT

Pheobe/Cole from Charmed-It's not even that he died. I would have been okay if he had died in some herioc sacrfice but instead they make him evil and then kill him.
Old 03-16-2010, 06:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

It breaks my heart to say it because they're my ultimate OTP, but I'm pretty disappointed with House/Cuddy right now. To look at them now, you'd think the events of season 5 had never even happened, they've gone backwards instead of forwards.
Old 03-16-2010, 07:04 PM
Elite Fan

Oh yes... House/Cuddy And speaking of House . . . Chase/Cameron too.
Old 03-16-2010, 07:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

I have to say Rachel/Finn on Glee is probably the most dissapointed ship on tv for me right now.

I mean i really tried hard to like these two, because Jock liking weird girl is right up my alley pairing wise, but these two are just.....forced down your throat! Every little thing is about them, about her being weird and him being this torn young guy trying to do right.

and it sucks because for one episode they paired Rachel with Puck, and the reaction from fans/media is off the charts! Because they're chemistry is amazing!
but we are forced to deal with Racehl and Finn.
because on paper they work.
Old 03-16-2010, 07:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Oh yes... House/Cuddy And speaking of House . . . Chase/Cameron too.
Unless you're a hardcore House/Wilson fan, the show sucks right now, the writers seem to have forgotten that other viewers exist. At the moment my biggest House ship is probably Lucas/a gruesome and horrible death, along with Cuddy/a hammer blow to the head to make her see sense.
Old 03-16-2010, 08:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

To think I'm posting about House/Cuddy here makes me wanna cry, but that's it, I've had it with the writers, I just can't be excited by anything they come up with these days, it's all lame and more of the same, and what I'm most afraid of is that I might not care when they get together

And Chase/Cameron gosh, I shipped them so hard, and the writers were able to destroy not only the ship (which was to me the best developed relationship on the show, it actually went somewhere!) but ALSO the character of Cameron, throwing away all that the character had improved over the years. I don't care if they bring her back someday, what's ruined cannot be un-ruined
Old 03-16-2010, 08:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~♥~CrazyInLove~♥~ (View Post)
To think I'm posting about House/Cuddy here makes me wanna cry, but that's it, I've had it with the writers, I just can't be excited by anything they come up with these days, it's all lame and more of the same, and what I'm most afraid of is that I might not care when they get together

And Chase/Cameron gosh, I shipped them so hard, and the writers were able to destroy not only the ship (which was to me the best developed relationship on the show, it actually went somewhere!) but ALSO the character of Cameron, throwing away all that the character had improved over the years. I don't care if they bring her back someday, what's ruined cannot be un-ruined
I agree on both counts. It's hard for me to get exicited about anything involving the show lately.
Old 03-16-2010, 10:20 PM
Supreme Fan

Totally love the title of this thread!

Re-posting my favorite ships:

Tru/Jack (Tru Calling) - My favorite ship of ALL time! So glad I'm not the only Tru/Jack fan here. Their chemistry was just... no words. I wasn't a Tru/Jack fan at first, but I got converted by my best friend and OMG! So much amazing chemistry. I could go on and on. I love these two. They are perfect. Not even ONE smoochie! Not even ONE! Why?! Love writing fanfic about them.
Lucas/Gail (American Gothic) - Lots of chemistry with these two. Great moments, but since the series ended after one season, the possibilities that their forbidden relationship could go was never explored fully enough.
Buffy/Angel (BTVS) - Well, Buffy didn't end up with Angel in the end, so yeah. But I love them together.
Nick/Lindsay (Freaks and Geeks) - Oh, so cute! They totally should have gotten back together. The ending of the series could have been so much better if they did!
Pheobe/Cole (Charmed) - I was really intrigued by the baby storyline and everything else with them. I really didn't like that Phoebe ended up with Coop.
Echo/Paul (Dollhouse) - I wish Paul didn't die and Echo could've just told him she loved him sooner. I would have liked to have seen more smoochies.
Old 03-17-2010, 06:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
what I'm most afraid of is that I might not care when they get together
I've invested too much time and feeling in the ship at this point to not care, the fact is I know that no matter what crap the writers pull, I'll still be dancing on the ceiling like a loon when they hook House/Cuddy up. Because I still think that is their eventual plan, even if they seem to have lost the plot at the moment, and that's what is keeping me watching despite the suckiness.
Old 03-17-2010, 07:28 AM
Obsessed Fan

I will never get over how Dawsn's Creek writers ruined the show. Dawson/Joey were the heart of the show and she ends up with Dawson's immature manipulative best friend.

But I guess this is what happens where writers run out of ideas

Old 03-17-2010, 09:52 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by trucherrygirl (View Post)
Buffy/Angel (BTVS) - Well, Buffy didn't end up with Angel in the end, so yeah. But I love them together.
Oh yes, Buffy/Angel! And I still can't believe she and Spike ever had a thing... once that happened, the show was just kinda over for me.

Still so disappointed on how Logan/Veronica ended the series on Veronica Mars. {Mostly mad at The CW for not letting the show get a proper wrap-up/final season.} Of course, L/V got some great moments throughout the show so it's hard to be too disappointed, but I just hate when couple end up... up in the air.
Old 03-17-2010, 09:57 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackersandJen (View Post)
I will never get over how Dawsn's Creek writers ruined the show. Dawson/Joey were the heart of the show and she ends up with Dawson's immature manipulative best friend.

I was disappointed by that ending too. I thought for sure they'd end up together

I would hate to miss another boat
Old 03-18-2010, 04:26 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackersandJen (View Post)

THIS so much. as much as I hated Joey by the end of teh show the fact she ended with Pacey was all kinds of wrong

Stefan/Elena - I liekd them after the 2 episodes I saw. especially him. apparentally I have a weeknes for good brooding. but teh more I see of the show the more I dislike her and the more I wish he would stay away from her. I really wanted to root for them. but I cant
Old 03-18-2010, 06:42 AM
Part-Time Fan

Chase/Cameron - it´s terrible how they´re now.. grr
Phoebe/Cole - it was heart breaking when he went evil... tk god there´s that episode when we see him, still being "haunted" by his love and wandering the manor. Besides that, Coop ended being a nice guy, I think it´s just classic for Phoebe being with a cupid. I wanted that so bad in season 1 haha
Dawnson/Joey - C´MON, how they didn´t end together? how?
[Cassie & Adam] [Bella & Edward] [Blair & Chuck] [Buffy & Spike] [Darla & Angel] [Jessica & Hoyt] [Liz & Max] [Lorelai & Max] [Maria & Michael] [Phoebe & Cole] [Rory & Logan] [Sookie & Bill] [Willow & Tara]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread