Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2009, 11:35 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by danzfan (View Post)
Thanks Carmen Those are great pic. Did you get those from that site you posted a few days ago? I have not looked through all of those pics yet. There were alot of them!
I am hoping that Lafan hasn't gone into the Witness protection Program. I'm kidding LaFan I know we will hear from you soon. LOL

Look what I found!!
Skinnie Entertainment Magazine :: Lifestyle, Music, Sports, Fashion, Entertainment
Is there a print edition or is it just a online mag?
It drives me nuts that Shannon does not get a major cosmetic line or something. She is so pretty but has a great personality too unlike the majority of so called stars that I see over and over again ugh.

Scroll down for the interview with Shannon.
danzfan.....I'm so glad you found the magazine, what a nice article. I was surprised there was not one mention of DWTS...not surprised @ no Derek mention as it was focusing on her career, not personal life. I loved this part:

Quote:
More than the sultry seductress or the pretty face, Shannon manages to obtain success through sincerity. Whether on camera, behind the camera, or at the poker table, longevity can only come with legitimacy, and for Shannon, the two go hand in hand.
Apparently there is a print edition.....I suppose you'd have to go to B&N or Borders to find a copy. Beautiful pic on the cover.

btw....the party pics I posted aren't from that same site....these I had on my computer for a while, but wasn't sure if I'd ever posted them, so I figured why not?!
carmenT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 11:42 AM
Part-Time Fan

thanks carmen, for the great pics! a "ding" for southwest airlines is an alert for an airfare special. if you go to their website, you can sign up for specials. when there is a sale on airfare from sfo to las then you will get an email or a "ding" alerting you of the sale. hope that this helps!

bhb bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 12:05 PM
Dedicated Fan

Shannon tweeted:
ShannonElizabI'm back! Working on a blog post with pics-will let u all know when I get it posted!!

YAY!! Pics and blog soon!
curls4derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 12:08 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhb bearfan (View Post)
thanks carmen, for the great pics! a "ding" for southwest airlines is an alert for an airfare special. if you go to their website, you can sign up for specials. when there is a sale on airfare from sfo to las then you will get an email or a "ding" alerting you of the sale. hope that this helps!

Oh, thanks bearfan....I do check their specials....but those have to be booked in advance (usually 2 weeks) Ugh.....If I were flying out of SF, it'd prob. be ok to book on short notice, but I'm currently in Tahoe & would have to fly out of Sac or Reno......both are much higher. I'm still trying to work something out......this is killing me (not necessarily the airfare....everything involved & i may have to kick myself if I can't go.)

Curls....thanks for the tweet....yippee, a blog & pics!!
carmenT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 01:02 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by danzfan (View Post)
Thanks Carmen Those are great pic. Did you get those from that site you posted a few days ago? I have not looked through all of those pics yet. There were alot of them!
I am hoping that Lafan hasn't gone into the Witness protection Program. I'm kidding LaFan I know we will hear from you soon. LOL

Look what I found!!
Skinnie Entertainment Magazine :: Lifestyle, Music, Sports, Fashion, Entertainment
Is there a print edition or is it just a online mag?
It drives me nuts that Shannon does not get a major cosmetic line or something. She is so pretty but has a great personality too unlike the majority of so called stars that I see over and over again ugh.

Scroll down for the interview with Shannon.
Thank you danzfan for the magazine. Beautiful pic of Shannon & I agree a cosmetics co. should offer a contract. She's so photogenic. Good article on her career and great mention of what she's working on.

Thank you also to Carmen for the pic from the party which I had not seen before.

Also saw Shannon's tweet & an additional one saying she was getting the dogs groomed for Vegas, washing clothes and that she had so little time. Sounds like she has a similar situation to last year. Wonder if Derek will be with her the whole time in Vegas.

Kind of off topic I just saw Star Trek - brilliantly cast especially Chris Pine as Kirk
who I'd like to see more of. Also amazing musical score. I remembered when we saw pic of S/D,Julianne,Sam & Harry at the Grove seeing Star Trek. Great pic of them.
SOX FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 02:13 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks Carmen for the pictures and Danzfan for the article - nice article. And thanks Curls for Shannon's tweet.

Here's the latest from Derek
Quote:
Too much sun... I think I have heat stroke... NOT!!! BUt seriously maybe I do..
19 minutes ago from web
Edit - Sox Fan - thank you too for Shannon's additional tweet!
tammie48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 02:14 PM
Dedicated Fan

Derek's latest tweet:

OfficialDHoughToo much sun... I think I have heat stroke... NOT!!! BUt seriously maybe I do..
22 minutes ago from web

Oops! posted at the same time Tammie! Sorry!

Last edited by curls4derek; 06-03-2009 at 02:17 PM Reason: add on
Old 06-03-2009, 02:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

Well we know where Derek will be later - Here is Mark's latest tweet:
Quote:
Gonna go and see Up again with Derek, Jo and Harry later on,
6 minutes ago from web
Old 06-03-2009, 03:40 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tammie48 (View Post)
Well we know where Derek will be later - Here is Mark's latest tweet:
Well if they go to The Grove we will get a picture of Derek and Harry on Wenn. At this point I will take anything. LOL
danzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 03:53 PM
New Fan

Hi

Sorry about yesterday. Got home real late. I don't have much time to read the recent posts right now but caught one or two.

Yes, I've been thinking about posting "their dinner" here publicly. I'm afraid what it might turn into. I HATE the abc board especially of Shannon. You'd think by now after one year that those "haters" would stop but I guess not.

For now maybe I can say this publicly that I've seen the pictures that my friend's sister took and--the pictures were all LOVELY. A lot of the pictures of our favorite couple were ROMANTIC (if you know what I mean). It looked like scenes from a romantic movie or something.

Okay I'm busy so that's all I can say for now. Hope you shippers understand.
lafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 04:04 PM
Loyal Fan

LaFan I respect that you respect S/D privacy & do not want to post. I felt somewhat guilty lurking on this board for over a year. I can tell you however with out a doubt that everyone here loves D/S & would do nothing to harm them.
I would not be posting or discussing them if I thought it would hurt them in any way. I wish there was some way you could post privately & give us on a pm a password. If you do not feel comfortable with that then I understand. Thank you for wahat you've said so far.
SOX FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 04:09 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafan (View Post)
Hi

Sorry about yesterday. Got home real late. I don't have much time to read the recent posts right now but caught one or two.

Yes, I've been thinking about posting "their dinner" here publicly. I'm afraid what it might turn into. I HATE the abc board especially of Shannon. You'd think by now after one year that those "haters" would stop but I guess not.

For now maybe I can say this publicly that I've seen the pictures that my friend's sister took and--the pictures were all LOVELY. A lot of the pictures of our favorite couple were ROMANTIC (if you know what I mean). It looked like scenes from a romantic movie or something.

Okay I'm busy so that's all I can say for now. Hope you shippers understand.
Thanks lafan! I understand why you are hesitant to say much. Question for you: Did D/S know she took pics of them?
Old 06-03-2009, 04:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks Lafan for your post.

Just curious, since I seem to be out of the loop on some of this stuff, how does one private message another???
Old 06-03-2009, 04:26 PM
Extreme Fan

I understand LaFan if you are hesitant to post. I am glad that they had a romantic evening. I guess we can fill in the blanks. LOL
I suppose it feels different because they were in Bora Bora instead of LA which is fair game if you see someone out in a restaurant.
Think about writing your story down for a pm. We love D/S here. Matter of fact I could probably speak for everyone and say we are very protective of them. I don't feel to nosy in wanting the details... just like to root them on and share in the joy for over a year now.!!
It is up to you.
I have one question though. We all have seen Shannon and her" in love" look, D is more guarded, at least to me. Was it a romantic dinner for both of them?

Tammie Look up in the right hand corner of your page where it says private message. Click it and you can send a msg to anyone on the board. Just type in their screen name.
danzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 04:26 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tammie48 (View Post)
Thanks Lafan for your post.

Just curious, since I seem to be out of the loop on some of this stuff, how does one private message another???
Tammie: In the upper right hand corner of your screen it says Hello,Tammie and then under it says You last visited: and then under that says You have o unread Private messages.

You should be able to click on private messages and that will take you to where you can send a private message to anyone Hope that makes sense and helps! I'll send you a pm to see if you get it OK?

Good question danzfan!! ITA!

Last edited by curls4derek; 06-03-2009 at 04:27 PM Reason: add
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top