Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-02-2008, 01:35 PM
Obsessed Fan

Alaric how do I get a picture to show like you? Do you have to get a certain number of posts first?
“I would like to make a few comments about Rob and Kristen, who are the true heart of this movie ... you might want to bring a paper bag to the movie, because their on-screen chemistry may cause hyperventilation. That is all.” - Stephenie Meyer
Old 07-02-2008, 02:43 PM
Loyal Fan

i read anything i can get my hands on...lol . i love your video montage...FEELS LIKE HOME TO ME..have yet to watch it with a dry eye...i tear up everytime !!
Old 07-02-2008, 02:51 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nana6122 (View Post)
i read anything i can get my hands on...lol . i love your video montage...FEELS LIKE HOME TO ME..have yet to watch it with a dry eye...i tear up everytime !!

I love that one too. It also makes me cry.
Old 07-02-2008, 02:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaLu (View Post)
BAILEYBOO, I want to see Wanted really bad so I am glad I am hearing good things about it. Seeing as how Angelina Jolie is in it I think my hubby won't mind going with me, lol.
Luna and LosDosMos I hope you guys like the movie as much as I did...it had loads of action and James McAvoy wasn't bad to look at! My only complaint was that Angelina was probably at her skinniest when they shot the film....I just kept thinking eat a burger or something.
Old 07-02-2008, 04:15 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I want the lyrics to "I Can't Help It." LOVE that song!
This is my get in a good mood song. I HAVE to listen to it at least 2 or 3 times or more each night. I can be in an awful mood, stressed out, tired, crabby and as soon as "I Can't Help It" starts playing, I'll get this huge smile on my face. Especially when I watch the clip you posted, LosDosMos, because you can really tell that Derek is looking at Shannon and singing "I'm in love with you". Love the look on his face. So I can't wait for those lyrics too!!!

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 07-02-2008, 04:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaLu (View Post)
Alaric how do I get a picture to show like you? Do you have to get a certain number of posts first?
Yep. You have to get all the way to 100 posts to get an avatar I had a long wait, lol.
Old 07-02-2008, 05:54 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpathens (View Post)
Yay!!!! LunaLu made it! Welcome!!!!

At some point you need to check the private messages area in the upper right-hand corner of your screen. Just sayin.

LosDosMos, I hope you're right about those blog updates being done by Corky. There is just something so strange about them. I'd be much happier if they weren't done by one of the band members themselves. And I still think it's TMI. A little blurb along the lines of.... this is a big week and being excited and things going well, please send us good thoughts..... would have been fine with me. I don't need the details until things are finalized. Or kind of like what Emily said. I think it's about time to cut the Corky apron strings, at least where the band is concerned. They're big boys now.

For me the strange thing about them is that they go from first person to third person. Mark refers to himself as "Mark Ballas" near the end of the blog.
Old 07-02-2008, 06:08 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Mark refers to himself as "Mark Ballas" near the end of the blog.
I wonder if the guys ever see these blogs. And if they do, what they think.

Old 07-02-2008, 07:09 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballk2332 (View Post)

I love that one too. It also makes me cry.
Awwww, thanks bballk and nana! That is my favorite one that I did too; I looooove that song! I think I could do better but I want to wait until I have the time to do so.

Off to bed so good night to all my fellow shrek shippers ... gotta love that darn couple!

QUESTION ... how are you guys able to quote multiple posts in one reply?
“I would like to make a few comments about Rob and Kristen, who are the true heart of this movie ... you might want to bring a paper bag to the movie, because their on-screen chemistry may cause hyperventilation. That is all.” - Stephenie Meyer
Old 07-02-2008, 09:27 PM
Loyal Fan

I miss Shannon and Derek so much, I've spent the last hour and a half watching all of their dances on youtube and a few montages
Old 07-03-2008, 05:29 AM
Elite Fan

Hi Everybody - it's the day before a long weekend!! YAY!!!! Hope we hear some news about AA and their record deal. Hope we get some news about our couple too.

Luna - that montage is soooo good. I love that it shows some of their sweetest moments. It's one of my favorites too.

Old 07-03-2008, 06:45 AM
Loyal Fan

Pics of Shannon from yesterday's Ante Up for Africa charity poker event in Vegas.

Getty Images

Others, Hi-Res

Last edited by cpathens; 07-03-2008 at 06:50 AM
Old 07-03-2008, 07:42 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks CP -- she's gorgeous, as always.

Old 07-03-2008, 08:11 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpathens (View Post)
Pics of Shannon from yesterday's Ante Up for Africa charity poker event in Vegas.

Getty Images

Others, Hi-Res
Thanks CP!!! I posted this on the FFS thread on ABC too ... giving you credit of course.
Old 07-03-2008, 08:37 AM
Loyal Fan

Thanks CP for the photos.

bbalk I miss seeing Shannon and Derek together to, here is hoping we get something new soon.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread