Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-01-2008, 05:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for starting, Holly!

Crossing my fingers&toes for AA

icon: tumblr |B
Old 07-01-2008, 05:52 PM
Dedicated Fan

As supportive as she seems to be, she probably would if control of Derek and Mark's sites could be wrested away from Corky

Speaking of Shannon, she didn't play in the WSOP yesterday or today, and the only event tomorrow is Ante Up for Africa, so I wouldn't be surprised if she'd managed to sneak back to LA for the audition.
Old 07-01-2008, 06:41 PM
Loyal Fan

I miss Shannon's weekly blogs too, she did an amazing job writing them.
Old 07-01-2008, 07:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

I hope they do get signed by interscope....what a great label! I have my fingers and toes crossed!!!
Old 07-01-2008, 07:48 PM
Dedicated Fan

Here's a list of current artists signed to Interscope. There are some pretty good acts, and it looks to be pretty diverse list as well.
Old 07-01-2008, 07:48 PM
Loyal Fan

I really hope they get signed by interscope too, they deserve it!
Old 07-01-2008, 07:51 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LosDosMos (View Post)
Here's a list of current artists signed to Interscope. There are some pretty good acts, and it looks to be pretty diverse list as well.
I agree it is a pretty diverse list with a lot of talent
Old 07-01-2008, 07:55 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I like that list much better than the ones signed to Hollywood.
Old 07-01-2008, 08:06 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpathens (View Post)
I like that list much better than the ones signed to Hollywood.
You and me both.
Old 07-01-2008, 08:07 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Thanks for the list. It is a very diverse group of artists that range from big acts to small acts. Diversity is a good thing. Hollywood records is owned by Disney and does not have this, I hope they get signed by a label thats is diverse and can help them grow through collaborations, etc.
Old 07-01-2008, 08:22 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yeah, I don't think AA really fits with the other acts on Hollywood Records. How out of place do Los Lobos and Breaking Benjamin look on that list?
Old 07-02-2008, 03:55 AM
Loyal Fan

July 2 updates from Mark Ballas Blog

Looks like Derek and Mark will definitely be back on the show. And Hollywood Records is still in the picture.

Quote:
Hi guys, today we performed for Hollywood Records, we are working very hard to get a record deal, so keep your positive thougth flowing for us, thanks a million Mark Ballas and Derek Hough. July 2 2008

Also today Mark Ballas and Derek Hough did some benefit today in Los Angeles, for Dancing With The Stars promotion, for the upcoming next season starting in September 2008, watch for Mark Ballas and Derek Hough, in September on Dancing With The Stars 2008.
And Mark, saying you "..... did some benefit" makes it sound like you don't care about whatever it was you did. You're a cutie and I like your music, but please get proofreader.
Old 07-02-2008, 05:36 AM
Elite Fan

Good Morning to all the S/D shippers!!! Good luck to AA - hope something good happens soon.

LosDosMos I wouldn't be surprised either if Shannon's back home supporting Derek and AA.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 07-02-2008, 06:47 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpathens (View Post)
And Mark, saying you "..... did some benefit" makes it sound like you don't care about whatever it was you did. You're a cutie and I like your music, but please get proofreader.
It's a good thing the dancing (and now hopefully the music) has worked out, because he's not fit for a proper job Though actually I wouldn't be surprised if all of that is from Corky, as he seems to be in control of the websites and disseminating info to fans online.

Emily updated her Facebook status again:

Quote:
Emily Grace and the rest of the crew have one tough decision to make. But it's a pretty good decision to be faced with!!! P.S WANTED is the best movie ever!!!
So, two offers? I really hope they sign with someone other than Hollywood Records.

Quote:
LosDosMos I wouldn't be surprised either if Shannon's back home supporting Derek and AA.
We should message her and tell her to push for InterScope Really, I know she'll take the Main Event seriously when it starts in a few days, but I think her mind is elsewhere, and probably has been for a while.
Old 07-02-2008, 07:38 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Though actually I wouldn't be surprised if all of that is from Corky, as he seems to be in control of the websites and disseminating info to fans online.
Yeah, I think you're right because I ordered the AA CD from the Learn2Dance website and sent a message to Derek. The next day I rec'd a reply and I know he was nowhere around at that time. So - must be Corky.

Quote:
Emily updated her Facebook status again:
Can you post a link to her Facebook. I thought I was there last night but I'm not seeing what you're seeing.

Quote:
We should message her and tell her to push for InterScope
OK - I'll send her a message. FWIW. And yes, her mind has been elsewhere as would be mine if I were in her shoes. I should be distracted like that - LOL.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Closed Thread   Post New Thread