Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2012, 06:55 PM
New Fan

Denial and The Love Potion

Hi Everyone,

My two cents:

One) I think Whitney was a person in denial. During the Oprah interview, she denied that anything was wrong with her voice. During a Bodyguard interview, she claimed to the camera that the love scenes were all programmed. Then why is it that Kevin said their main love scene was "passionate" and in another magazine interview he claimed it was "too wild" to be shown on screen? But then in the same interview, he said with a satisfied smile, "But we did it, we did it all afternoon long."

Two) Bobby was her drug. This is why I want to counsel all women to watch who they have sex with. When we females have sex, we release this bonding hormone called oxytocin. I guess you can call it a love potion. That whoever we're having sex with, whether he's a jerk or not, that's the person we often start to crave.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread