Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2017, 09:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greysjolex (View Post)
How I feel as well! It's not up to us to defend you're right, of course for everybody's sake in this situation we can hope it's not true, but there's really no way we'll ever know :/

I will still love them though it won't change that!
The thing is it's so easy to destroy/taint a person's life/world nowadays just by posting an allegation on social media, true or not true. It's so upsetting in either way.

I defend the voice of the victim, I always will, but I am also aware that people also lie very easily for their agenda. Everyone should be aware of both sides and possibilities before going on and taking an accusation as a fact. It's because he had a troubled experience after his father died, some people found the story believable. And some interesting(!) fans tied this immediately to pilot Chuck. It's unbelievable.

I truly believe he is a kind soul. We know him for years now. We supported him through his tough days as well. If an accusation is made it has to be proved or disproved. We should be patient.
Old 01-08-2018, 08:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I had an urge to post in this thread because I suddenly had Chair feels I miss them
Old 01-08-2018, 11:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Wait a second, guys... I haven't posted on here in ages but I just wanna say in reaction to your comments that you HAVE to separate Ed's off-screen struggles from his on-screen relationship with Blair. No matter what the outcome of that is, do NOT let that discourage you from being a fan of Chuck and Blair together

It's not fair to Ed, and it's not fair to the show. Chair DEFINED the quality of the show. They were literally the primary reason why people kept watching it for years. Ed and Leighton were the best actors with the strongest chemistry.

Come on, guys. We have to stick together and not let the off-screen rumors get in the way of enjoying an on-screen couple. Okay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
The thing is it's so easy to destroy/taint a person's life/world nowadays just by posting an allegation on social media, true or not true. It's so upsetting in either way.

I defend the voice of the victim, I always will, but I am also aware that people also lie very easily for their agenda. Everyone should be aware of both sides and possibilities before going on and taking an accusation as a fact. It's because he had a troubled experience after his father died, some people found the story believable. And some interesting(!) fans tied this immediately to pilot Chuck. It's unbelievable.

I truly believe he is a kind soul. We know him for years now. We supported him through his tough days as well. If an accusation is made it has to be proved or disproved. We should be patient.
I firmly believe in the right of people to be viewed as innocent unless proven guilty.

No amount of Golden Globes protests and intervention sessions will change my view on that.

Ed Westwick is being trialed by the media, which is disgusting. It's not a fair trial. They posted it to facebook and suddenly the public are demonizing and harassing him. All kinds of wrong.

And I'm a Chair shipper. Always have been, always will be.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 01-08-2018, 04:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4brathan&brucas (View Post)
Wait a second, guys... I haven't posted on here in ages but I just wanna say in reaction to your comments that you HAVE to separate Ed's off-screen struggles from his on-screen relationship with Blair. No matter what the outcome of that is, do NOT let that discourage you from being a fan of Chuck and Blair together
It definitely won't, they're still one of my biggest OTPs. I just have to remind myself that it's fiction and it has nothing to do with the actor's lives.
Old 03-03-2018, 09:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

miss them
Old 03-04-2018, 02:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

"I've waited too long, I need to be with you NOW!"

Aww Blair She loves him so much
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 03-04-2018, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I'm so glad they got their well deserved happy ending
Old 03-05-2018, 01:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

It certainly took long enough

6 seasons of some of the biggest drama I've ever seen on TV. The things that the writers made Chuck do and say were quite extreme sometimes.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 03-18-2018, 09:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

This old fanvid is wonderful, makes me happy I love their story, despite everything.
Old 05-01-2018, 06:47 PM
Loyal Fan

Hi, this is my first time posting in this thread but I had a question about canon that I was hoping hardcore CB shippers could answer.

Did Blair or Chuck ever say "Always have, always will" to each other? Or something along those lines even if not those words exactly? I could've sworn one of them did at one point but IDK if I'm hallucinating it because I can't find the quote.
Old 05-02-2018, 04:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by rout345 (View Post)
Hi, this is my first time posting in this thread but I had a question about canon that I was hoping hardcore CB shippers could answer.

Did Blair or Chuck ever say "Always have, always will" to each other? Or something along those lines even if not those words exactly? I could've sworn one of them did at one point but IDK if I'm hallucinating it because I can't find the quote.

Welcome to the thread!

That was a Blair/Nate quote, right?

I remember Chuck saying to Blair in Season 1 "You don't belong with Nate. Never have, never will."

That could be the version of the quote you are thinking of
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 05-10-2018, 05:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Yeah it was Nate/Blair

But they did say "I will always love you" on the S4 finale
Old 07-19-2018, 07:10 AM
Fan Forum Star