Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-20-2014, 02:52 AM
Part-Time Fan

I don't want to wait one year, I want to see all of this !
I just listened the commentary, and now I really would like to see the others takes they talk about, with more openess more playfull. We want to see them more open to each other. And I totally agree with Eco about the characters being not perfect, that's why I love them so much, they are humans, they make mistakes, in some situations they are totally lost.

Maybe a writer will adress the punch later, at least an apology from Kensi that would be good.

A spoiler about Hetty from TvLine
Spoiler:

Last edited by sosou; 08-20-2014 at 06:36 AM
Old 08-21-2014, 09:57 PM
Master Fan

Wow why did they delete our Densi scenes?

Visit Castle | icon[x]
Old 08-22-2014, 08:54 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJG18 (View Post)
Wow why did they delete our Densi scenes?
I know. It was a beautiful scene between them and it also showcased the severity of Kensi's torture. It should have been in the episode. They really dropped the ball on a lot of things last season.
Old 08-24-2014, 09:07 AM
Obsessed Fan

This flashback would've been such a great parallel to 5x01 and Deeks's words about Kensi being the one thing that got him through his torture
Old 08-28-2014, 07:59 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by azzro (View Post)
I know. It was a beautiful scene between them and it also showcased the severity of Kensi's torture. It should have been in the episode. They really dropped the ball on a lot of things last season.
They really did that scene was perfect
Old 08-29-2014, 04:10 AM
MD7
Passionate Fan

You two have really gotten into playing the role of a married couple. Very authentic.

jmssmcavoy
Old 09-02-2014, 06:59 AM
Moderator Support Team

That episode was great
Old 09-03-2014, 02:45 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by azzro (View Post)
Bringing my post from the ncis section over here.

Seeing the Deleted scene and what came afterwards, its the first time that im actually worried about a "couple" that i like in a tv show.

Normally im one of those who waits and tells others to trust the writers, the crew, the cast....but im a burned child by now.
<------------------------

It doesnt help that its an NCIS show, i have been baited and teased for 9 seasons and all i got was a mean slap into my face and a bitter feeling whenever i read about the main NCIS.

I really have a hard time not being worried, i dont want them to do the same as with Tony and Ziva, i dont want it to end the same way.

9 seasons of one step forwards and two steps back, is enough.
Would it be any other show, i wouldnt be worried, but its NCIS LA.

Im worried, but at the same time excited that the new season starts soon.

I also have a boring and lame Tumblr account
Old 09-03-2014, 08:47 PM
Extreme Fan

I feel ya BlueWolf. I stopped NCIS in season 6. So this season's NCISLA may be my last.
Old 09-04-2014, 02:35 AM
Elite Fan

I'm not really a Ziva shipper, nor do I watch original recipe NCIS very much anymore but I know what a colossal mess it was. And Densi turning into Ziva is like my worst fear for them. All they did with Ziva was waste time and infuriate fans and then it was too late when Cote (I think I spelled her name right, lol) wanted to leave the show. So the fans got like a couple send off episodes and that was it. I means slow build is great but you don't build and tease for a bajillion seasons, that's not good writing and it benefits no one- not characters and not fans. You have to get to the follow through and pay off eventually. I still can't believe we are going into season 6 and Densi are still in some weird limbo like place with their relationship and that actual developments they get like sleeping together they don't even bother to put in the episodes. I just thought we were going to get a little more progress than this. I mean I was convinced season 4 was going to be their season. But now it's season 6 and yeah they took two or three steps forward but it feels like they took about fifteen steps back too. Why is it that pretty much every other crime drama can figure out how to do relationships too but both NCIS shows have such trouble with it? I mean Densi started out so great but there just should've been more by now. Hopefully this season they will pick up the pace, with Eric and Nell too for that matter. They are so meant to be too. Just forward motion for goodness sakes would be nice and you know actually letting us see the big moments. Why is that so much to ask?
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 09-07-2014 at 10:10 PM
Old 09-04-2014, 03:17 AM
Loyal Fan

^^
Exactly.

It seems like the ncis shows are the only ones that try to stay still with characters,relationships etc.
NCIS LA at least has some development, but the main NCIS always stays with the status quo.

Now they want to bring a new love interest for tony, this shows how little the crew,producers,writers etc really cared all this years.
The built tony and ziva up to something you cant replace or mirror, yet the try to do it.
They wrote ziva out and try to find themself a new status quo that they think they can keep up for another 12 seasons....but the truth is...the main NCIS died the moment they decided to write ziva out the way they did.
The way they did it and how they followed to basicly ignore how important she was, was the death blow for me.

The shows main selling point for me was the way the characters interacted and their relationship, the cases werent that good, the show feelt always very old school....so the most interesting was to see the characters interact, especially Tony and zive(season 10 was awesome with them).

I could go on and on, but that would not change what happened.

That is why i hope the new air time is one indication that they want NCIS LA to evolve.

I also have a boring and lame Tumblr account
Old 09-08-2014, 06:34 AM
Moderator Support Team

I agree 100% I want Densi to be further developed than ziva
Old 09-11-2014, 02:40 AM
MD7
Passionate Fan

wingsofnight
Old 09-13-2014, 02:49 AM
Moderator Support Team

^ see that line always annoyed me about Kensi Deeks is very open and Kensi the closed book
Old 09-13-2014, 06:30 PM
Absolute Fan

they cut several scenes from the show but at least, they are on the DVD !!!
*Lifesavers#28(Martin/Sam)*Guardian Angel#6(Sydney/Vaughn)*Outlaws#62(Kate/Sawyer)*Jared Padalecki/Sam Winchester Supporter#27*DeanWinchester/Jensen Ackles Supporter#44*Texas Hunters#9(Sam/Dean/J2Supporter)*Mick St.John/Beth Turner Suporter#79*Fallen Angels#36(Sam/Ruby)*JP/GC#6*Traggic Love-Justin/Rebecca shipper*St.Berry Supporter#102*Soulmates LM&JG*SA fan#18*McDanno#34 (Steve/Danny H50 friendship)*Densi Supporter
Closed Thread   Post New Thread