Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-12-2014, 08:04 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for vids. I am actually looking forward to the interview more than the episode.
Old 05-13-2014, 07:10 AM
Moderator Support Team

Love the video
I love Danny hair I must say I miss her curly hair .. And it's funny I forgot that she's engaged not married yet to David (ECO brother)

Last edited by Summer Falls; 05-13-2014 at 07:26 AM
Old 05-13-2014, 10:22 AM
Part-Time Fan

ECO is just soo ... perfect

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7Y7...ature=youtu.be
Old 05-13-2014, 07:04 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by sosou (View Post)
He really is I love him more than Deeks .. Oh that video so cute has everything in it his lovely wife , his baby boy and his dogs ... And look cookies
Old 05-13-2014, 07:30 PM
Elite Fan

I need someone else thoughts on tonights episode…. The Cliffy wasn't as exciting as usual. The whole episode just felt underwhelming to me. At least compared to other finales. Also I'm not sure what the point of them having Kensi/Talia having a little competition over Deeks was suppose to be about? I swear to god they better not be setting something up there for Deeks/Talia chick for next season. I don't want her to be interference in there relationship. This is a procedural we don't need triangle BS.

Right now the seen was sort of humorous and awkward just like Callen and Sam wanted when he sent her with Deeks and Kensi. However, seeing has I don't know where the writers want to go with this it makes me uneasy. I just don't know what to think.
Old 05-13-2014, 07:54 PM
New Fan

I wasn't to into the crime but really liked the kensi/deeks/talhia scenes. I'm not too worried about a love triangle for some reason (maybe wrongly). I just don't think it's gonna go there. I actually felt like she was pushing/testing/forcing deeks and kensi to move forward idk why I got that impression. I wish I could remember more of deeks and talhias convos in the other epi now to see if it would make sense. I liked that kensi was fairly openly jealous lol.

I'm glad it wasn't a crazy cliffhanger...I'm still recovering from having to wait all summer last year with that cliffhanger lol. A nice calm summer wait will be nice!
Old 05-13-2014, 11:36 PM
Moderator Support Team

Hetty leaving hopefully it's final she has gone so many times and came back that's boring

Love triangle really why do it with a girl exactly the same as Kensi ?? Is she in the next season ?
Old 05-14-2014, 12:39 AM
Elite Fan

Okay so either these writers are actual idiots or they have decided to flat out lie to fans. Because the stuff they keep saying is happening in episodes never actually happens. What happened to something definitive happening with Densi? I swear one of them said that. And there was nothing definitive. Some obvious jealously on Kensi's part over Talia sure, but there was no deciding of anything about Densi's relationship like they said would happen. Why do they keep playing these games with us? It's getting downright cruel at this point.
On a positive front, I too think the Talia storyline might just be to force Deeks and Kensi to address their feelings and move forward hopefully together. Deeks might appreciate that Talia is pretty but I don't really believe he's interested in her like that. Even she recognized that he's in love with Kensi. So there's that.
I want to believe next season will be the season of Densi they promised but nothing they say ever matches what actually happens. So I am managing my expectations from now on. Either do Densi or don't (preferably do obviously) but don't keep talking up a big Densi game and making promises and then failing horribly to follow through on the promises. That's not right.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 05-14-2014, 01:45 AM
Part-Time Fan

I did like the Densi/Talia scenes, I actually like Talia.

The crime was boring and the cliffhanger not much of a cliffhanger...
And Hetty has gone so often, it's not even exciting anymore. She'll be back for sure.
Old 05-14-2014, 07:58 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahnie (View Post)
I did like the Densi/Talia scenes, I actually like Talia.

The crime was boring and the cliffhanger not much of a cliffhanger...
And Hetty has gone so often, it's not even exciting anymore. She'll be back for sure.
agreed

see this is why i dislike hetty they don't do much with her character just leave every season and come back

i love this

mothers day

#NCISLA S5 Wrap Party

Queen Latifah interview
Link

Last edited by Summer Falls; 05-14-2014 at 08:08 AM
Old 05-14-2014, 10:54 AM
Elite Fan

Its looks like NCIS:LA is moving to mondays at 10pm next year. I kind of thought that might be a possibility. Im not sure how I feel about it. Right now Im okay… it doesn't conflict with anything for me so thats a plus.
CBS 2014-15 Primetime Schedule: ‘Big Bang Theory’ & ‘Mom’ Lead Monday; ‘The Mentalist’ & ‘CSI: Cyber’ Held for Midseason + ‘NCIS: New Orleans’ Takes Post-NCIS Spot & ‘Amazing Race’ Goes to Friday - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers.Zap
Old 05-14-2014, 01:42 PM
Part-Time Fan

I just watched the episode, it wasn't as bad as I thought after reading the comments. It was ok, but disappointing for a final. It was too much like the first part of a movie, when, you know, they just set up all the things, and now we are like "ok so now that can really begin ! " but, but it's already the end. The 2 part thing is showing too much.
One things suprised me, I hadn't planned Kensi being almost head shot at the drug dealer house.

I didn't have anything against Talia after "Fish out of water" but in this episode she was too much I think. She clearly wasn't "so" after Deeks in the other episode, and not so friendly. But I don't know if she's really after Deeks at this point, she's also after Kensi apparently . At the boatsheet sometimes I had the impression that she was playing, trying to prove her point about Deeks being in love with Kensi, and testing Kensi as well. I mean if she was really trying to seduce Deeks I don't think she would have changing subject and get back to the case like that. I don't think Deeks is interesting in her either, he had concentration difficulties but, it's understandable, she's just showing her boobs at him. But the rapidity of his "you're beautiful" clearly show that Kensi is far away from a sister figure.

It's not a stressfull cliffhanger at all but I still wonder how Callen and Sam will go out of that submarine.

And Kensi face in Ops with the Prehistoric fish was priceless!

Last edited by sosou; 05-14-2014 at 02:10 PM
Old 05-14-2014, 04:33 PM
Extreme Fan

That was a finale? The move to Monday doesn't sound good to me.
Old 05-14-2014, 07:09 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by azzro (View Post)
yer i ont like it either
Old 05-14-2014, 07:11 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by azzro (View Post)
I don't really mind the move to mondays… not crazy about 10pm instead of 9 but ill deal.

Yea I thought it was quite underwhelming for the finale especially in compared to years past.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread