Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2013, 06:49 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by azzro (View Post)
Have a feeling this thread is gonna move fast too.
Let's hope it does with good comments happy ones lol
Old 11-26-2013, 07:11 PM
Elite Fan

I was hoping for an acknowledgment of what happened in the opening scene.
However, I definitely enjoyed Sam/Callen and the realization that maybe something happened between Kensi/Deeks last night. Definitely didn't get let down about them noticing the same shirt.
Old 11-26-2013, 07:11 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT.

Icon by Fiona
Old 11-26-2013, 07:46 PM
Master Fan

Question, someone on twitter said that Dani/Eric felt like it was too weird to kiss now that she's pregnant with his brother's child, did Daniela EVER say that? Or did ECO say that?

Or are fans simply speculating?

How is it going to feel when Daniela is going to be officially Eric's brother's wife? Would it be weird, then, too?

Anyway, I feel like it's a personal thing if it's true.

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G
Old 11-26-2013, 07:49 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules166 (View Post)
Question, someone on twitter said that Dani/Eric felt like it was too weird to kiss now that she's pregnant with his brother's child, did Daniela EVER say that? Or did ECO say that?

Or are fans simply speculating?

How is it going to feel when Daniela is going to be officially Eric's brother's wife? Would it be weird, then, too?

Anyway, I feel like it's a personal thing if it's true.
I don't think that was ever said... I know people have speculated on that but I've never head of it actually being said. It might be wierd because she is pregnant now but regardless of how they feel they both know they are going to have to kiss again. Both this actors believe Densi belong together. ECO is a huge shipper. They will get over it.

Im a little disappointed that we didn't get a kiss the entire episode but I still loved it. I loved the scene in the firing range between the two. Then the ending scene with Kensi going on her own to save Deeks. Seriously how can they do this to us though. We get Kensi acknowledged their thing and saying they can make it work only to have her reassigned and not even let us get a goodbye.

Last edited by Cmtaylor531; 11-26-2013 at 08:03 PM
Old 11-26-2013, 08:02 PM
Addicted Fan

that was sad
but at least they seperated on good terms

and her giving him her dad's knife is huge

(they are saving a kiss for her return imo. need to keep the tension going.)

Last edited by klara_bee; 11-26-2013 at 08:15 PM
Old 11-26-2013, 08:04 PM
Master Fan

I haven't seen the episode yet.

But it was CONFIRMED that they slept together, right? And we still didn't even get a SINGLE kiss or anything?

Walter and Paige

Old 11-26-2013, 08:06 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by klara_bee (View Post)

that was sad
but at least they seperated on good terms

and her giving him her dad's knive is huge

(they are saving a kiss for her return imo. need to keep the tension going.)
IKR. How can they not let them have a goodbye though. They deserved a goodbye after their last scene together. So we get a somewhat ambiguous parting. They seemed to be together or at least figuring out what being together meant especially with Deeks taking that last shot but them we get them parted without even a goodbye. So they are sort of in limbo but on good terms like you said.

Quote:
But it was CONFIRMED that they slept together, right? And we still didn't even get a SINGLE kiss or anything?
It was once again implied. They were both at work together early and Kensi in the same shirt witch Sam notices. Then they have a conversation in the Firing range implying a change in there relationship in the past 24hrs that caused him to not take the shot.
Old 11-26-2013, 08:08 PM
Master Fan

Honestly, I am glad they left things like that. I see only good things for them at the end of the season. Maybe, when they find out how to cross the frozen lake, they'll figure out how to be together.
Old 11-26-2013, 08:11 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules166 (View Post)
And we still didn't even get a SINGLE kiss or anything?
they got ****-blocked left and right (thanks Eric)

Hetty is all over the place this season

I really liked how sensitive Sam and Callen were approaching the new Densi situation
Old 11-26-2013, 08:13 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmqn (View Post)
Honestly, I am glad they left things like that. I see only good things for them at the end of the season. Maybe, when they find out how to cross the frozen lake, they'll figure out how to be together.
Oh I still loved the episode. It was one of the best Densi episodes no doubt. The most rawness and honesty we have scene from them. I want to watch it again right now but Im afraid of falling more in love with them and knowing that Ill have forever to wait still till Kensi gets back.

Quote:
I really liked how Sam and Callen were approaching the new Densi situation
Word. Me to.

They really did just keep getting interrupted. Eric... Ambulance guy.
Old 11-26-2013, 08:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmtaylor531 (View Post)

It was once again implied. They were both at work together early and Kensi in the same shirt witch Sam notices. Then they have a conversation in the Firing range implying a change in there relationship in the past 24hrs that caused him to not take the shot.

My issue is that I don't like implication. I want for things to be SHOWN. What's the point in getting a couple together and then NOT show a love scene or kissing? I hope it's not the writers being afraid to actually show romance on the show. The difference between friendship and being a couple is the physicality.

We'll see. I HOPE we will get more PHYSICAL stuff with them at the end of the season. After Dani has had her baby and has had time to recuperate and rest. Maybe it is because she feels uncomfortable and very pregnant.

I just think ONE KISS wouldn't have hurt anyone. I know that they couldn't show a love scene, obviously. BUT they could have technically filmed the love scene LONG time ago when Dani wasn't showing since they had the whole season mapped out right from the start.

And one kiss would have been possible to film even when Dani was showing. I mean, you would just film upwards.

Walter and Paige

Old 11-26-2013, 08:21 PM
Elite Fan

Im pretty sure we will get something after Dani gets back from maternity leave. So Im not even worried. But yea after Dani gets back and we still don't get a kiss to seal their relationship then I will be annoyed.

I can't be annoyed right now though because I truly loved the entire episode. We get Deeks not taking the shot early on to Kensi then rushing in after Callen says to wait only for Deeks to end up taking the shot he didn't earlier. They were showing us they could somehow make it work only for Kensi to end up on a classified mission.
Old 11-26-2013, 08:22 PM
Addicted Fan

(this is CBS, not HBO)
but i'm also hoping for some kissage this season

the whole ep was pretty strong, i could even follow the crime of the week
Old 11-26-2013, 08:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by klara_bee (View Post)
(this is CBS, not HBO)
but i'm also hoping for some kissage this season

the whole ep was pretty strong, i could even follow the crime of the week
You don't need a kiss every episode especially considering this is a procedural but I get people being annoyed for not getting one considering this has been 4 years in the wait and the beginning of something big. We will just have to wait a bit longer. I have no doubt we will get something good if not better when Kensi gets back.

And I'm so confused by Hetty's behavior. Is she accepting of them or against them?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread