Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-28-2007, 03:51 PM
Total Fan

I could be wrong, but didn't they kiss or something after the grandmother incident? I just love that ever since Season 2- Donna and David were together in some way. Whether it be in an actual relationship (2-4, 6, 7-8, 10) or contemplating getting back together (5, 6, 9). They really were the most consistent and believable couple on the show.

New Mexico's still out there
I love you
I love you too
SunKissedFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 03:54 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunKissedFan (View Post)
I could be wrong, but didn't they kiss or something after the grandmother incident? I just love that ever since Season 2- Donna and David were together in some way. Whether it be in an actual relationship (2-4, 6, 7-8, 10) or contemplating getting back together (5, 6, 9). They really were the most consistent and believable couple on the show.
Yup, they kissed.
Old 06-04-2007, 10:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

6th page
Old 06-05-2007, 10:54 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Daisy lover (View Post)
6th page
Well, I did make some David/Donna icons recently, so I'll post those.

Now if only there were an Andrea or Steve thread. Or an Andrea & Steve thread.
Old 06-06-2007, 02:49 AM
Master Fan

^ Cute icons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by playgroundDiaries (View Post)
: Still, I can't imagine finding Donna intolerable, especially if she were my favorite character.
Well, with the way they made her sort of a mini-Kelly with the huge self-rigteousness and it all seemed to really go full on when she hooked up with Noah. There were times when my love for her re-surfaced when she wasn't with Noah, but other than that I just couldn't tolerate her or just the last two seasons in general. I did go back to loving the character after she broke up with Noah and started hanging out with David and re-paired her relationship with Gina.
cartiergurl01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 09:37 AM
Elite Fan

We just made 100 votes for the 90210 board!

Old 06-07-2007, 01:40 PM
Master Fan

I just saw the episode where Donna walks in on the aftermath of David and Camille having sex. Then, she and David reminince about their first date at the Christmas dance and about how Donna found it again. I was happy that they didn't alter any facts about that night and in general never really changed any history with David and Donna instead adding a few moments we never saw between them.
cartiergurl01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 04:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartiergurl01 (View Post)
I just saw the episode where Donna walks in on the aftermath of David and Camille having sex. Then, she and David reminince about their first date at the Christmas dance and about how Donna found it again. I was happy that they didn't alter any facts about that night and in general never really changed any history with David and Donna instead adding a few moments we never saw between them.

About how Donna found what again? I only vaguely remember this ... what was the new background info?

Made some Tori icons:

Old 06-10-2007, 04:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

So i am watching the episodes , where Felice and Steve and Janet set DD on a date..
Old 06-10-2007, 05:49 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
So i am watching the episodes , where Felice and Steve and Janet set DD on a date..
I loved that it was them. Felice has come an awfully long way ... Now think back to how Steve and David related in, say, episode 1. That's right, Steve. You're going to push the geek who wrecked your stereo "tweeters" towards his future wife.
Old 06-10-2007, 05:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by playgroundDiaries (View Post)
I loved that it was them. Felice has come an awfully long way ... Now think back to how Steve and David related in, say, episode 1. That's right, Steve. You're going to push the geek who wrecked your stereo "tweeters" towards his future wife.
That is so adoreable....
Old 06-10-2007, 05:58 PM
Ultimate Fan

I'm watching episode before the wedding where David is reading to Donna what he wrote in her highschool yearbook It's so sweet, and then he proposes to her, yes, yes!!!!!!!
Ships: Dylan/Kelly, Spike/Buffy, Angel/Buffy, Damon/Elena, Cullen/Lily, James Bond/Vesper Lynd, Captain Hook/Emma Swan, Tony Stark/Pepper Potts, Dante/Lulu, Danny/Michelle, Tony/Marah, Sonny/Claudia, Danny/Samantha, Tyler/Caroline, Tuck/Lauren, Rafe/Sami, Batman/Catwoman
DefLeppardFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by DefLeppardFan (View Post)
I'm watching episode before the wedding where David is reading to Donna what he wrote in her highschool yearbook It's so sweet, and then he proposes to her, yes, yes!!!!!!!
So I take it your watching it on soapnet...
Old 06-10-2007, 06:13 PM
Ultimate Fan

That's right even though I already have these episodes, I still watch them on TV
Ships: Dylan/Kelly, Spike/Buffy, Angel/Buffy, Damon/Elena, Cullen/Lily, James Bond/Vesper Lynd, Captain Hook/Emma Swan, Tony Stark/Pepper Potts, Dante/Lulu, Danny/Michelle, Tony/Marah, Sonny/Claudia, Danny/Samantha, Tyler/Caroline, Tuck/Lauren, Rafe/Sami, Batman/Catwoman
DefLeppardFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 06:17 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
So I take it your watching it on soapnet...
I didn't know there was a marathon. What's the occasion? Or is this a schedule shift? I just watch my unofficial dvds, so I'm not really in the loop. I wonder how many OC/OTH fans are discovering 90210 for the first time now.

Btw, can I be added to the shipper list? Now that I've done so for Bn/K, I feel I should 'complete the set', so to speak.