Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-15-2013, 02:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by CASSATT (View Post)
Okay. I can see it that way too. The teen boy perspective. He was away from females for five years. Hormones a dominant at that age.

I guess I just thought if they show it is real..not dream...that means that Danny is definitely not feeling anything for either girl. He is faking emotions thus sociopath.

I love the darker way they are playing this. I like the is he? Isn't he? I guess I wanted that to keep up and for some reason seeing the clip disappointed me more on the Danny front than the Dacey because I love wondering about him. Haha. But with your POV, I could handle it if it happens to be real. Because I see Lacey making it like it is a huge mistake and Danny going to the only girl that is giving him a chance.
I actually am convinced it is a dream because there is no evidence that he feels anything for Jo. I also don't believe he is a sociopath, but I also believe people can have sociopathic tendencies.
Old 07-15-2013, 02:21 PM
Loyal Fan

For me it depends on when this airs if it's in the next episode or even the one after, then I would have to say that it was a dream or just something that is not really Danny suddenly deciding that he wants Jo as well as Lacey. And he does want Lacey, or at least we have been shown that he does.

So for him to suddenly go from kissing Lacey and barely one or two episodes after that is kissing Jo as well is either bad writing (and stupid if the writers expect the viewers to root for him as a protagonist after messing around with two girls) or he is a sociopath. It's pretty simple. There is not much of a time gap between Danny/Lacey being started romantically to Danny/Jo being viable as well.

But if this airs in the last few episodes then a lot of events could go down between Danny/Lacey that could clear a path for Danny/Jo. Although from the spoilers:

Spoiler:

Gotta say that the writing has progressed Jo's feeling for Danny very, very fast with not much build up at all. Within 2 or 3 episodes she thinks she's in love. I mean with Danny/Lacey they have barely verbalized that they want each other to other people (or themselves), never mind suddenly thinking they are in love.
Old 07-15-2013, 02:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
I actually am convinced it is a dream because there is no evidence that he feels anything for Jo. I also don't believe he is a sociopath, but I also believe people can have sociopathic tendencies.
Danny definitely is very manipulative. I love that about him. However, being manipulative doesn't mean he has no feelings or emotions. So I want to see how this plays out. If he is just being manipulative, I'm sure that is a trait he's picked up to survive a life in juvie. (which I hope they explore his juvie experiences at times in this series)

This series has so much potential! They can TWIST it in so many ways. Yes, pun was intended. LOL

Quote:
For me it depends on when this airs if it's in the next episode or even the one after, then I would have to say that it was a dream or just something that is not really Danny suddenly deciding that he wants Jo as well as Lacey. And he does want Lacey, or at least we have been shown that he does.

So for him to suddenly go from kissing Lacey and barely one or two episodes after that is kissing Jo as well is either bad writing (and stupid if the writers expect the viewers to root for him as a protagonist after messing around with two girls) or he is a sociopath. It's pretty simple. There is not much of a time gap between Danny/Lacey being started romantically to Danny/Jo being viable as well.
Hmm. I guess that is true. I have read other spoilers that support this as well.

Last edited by CASSATT; 07-15-2013 at 02:29 PM
Old 07-15-2013, 02:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Gotta say that the writing has progressed Jo's feeling for Danny very, very fast with not much build up at all. Within 2 or 3 episodes she thinks she's in love. I mean with Danny/Lacey they have barely verbalized that they want each other to other people (or themselves), never mind suddenly thinking they are in love.
I agree. It's why I don't take janny very seriously. I binge watched the first five episodes and her liking him seemed to come out of nowhere.

The problem with the show is that they are trying to define traits that could be part of a personality disorder as being a straight up sociopath. People can exhibit signs of sociopathy without being an actual sociopath. But, that's the fun of the series. I don't think we'll ever be 100% not until the show is over. The question of whether Danny is a sociopath will always be there. You're always going to wonder if he's just a survivor who knows how to manipulate and lie or if he truly is a sociopath who feels no emotions.

Jungle Julia (Is there something else you preferred to be called) where did you hear that
Spoiler:
Old 07-15-2013, 02:45 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I agree. It's why I don't take janny very seriously. I binge watched the first five episodes and her liking him seemed to come out of nowhere.

The problem with the show is that they are trying to define traits that could be part of a personality disorder as being a straight up sociopath. People can exhibit signs of sociopathy without being an actual sociopath. But, that's the fun of the series. I don't think we'll ever be 100% not until the show is over. The question of whether Danny is a sociopath will always be there. You're always going to wonder if he's just a survivor who knows how to manipulate and lie or if he truly is a sociopath who feels no emotions.

Jungle Julia (Is there something else you preferred to be called) where did you hear that
Spoiler:
You can call me Rae. The username is of Sydney Tamiia poitier's character in Tarantino's Deathproof.

The spoiler is from here - Twisted spoilers. The site has been very accurate up to now and with quite a few spoilers.
Old 07-15-2013, 02:47 PM
Passionate Fan

I am not worried.. I think they split the commercial to make it seem like she is talking about Danny, but maybe she is talking about someone else.. First off she is not even wearing the same ugly mustard sweater, and second....

Spoiler:

But as I said, I am not really worried. Whatever happens happens.

Damon♥Elena l Liam♥Annie l Caroline♥Tyler l Jackson♥April l Sheldon♥Amy l Jess♥Nick
Old 07-15-2013, 02:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungle Julia (View Post)
You can call me Rae. The username is of Sydney Tamiia poitier's character in Tarantino's Deathproof.

The spoiler is from here - Twisted spoilers. The site has been very accurate up to now and with quite a few spoilers.
Hi Rae. Call me Shu.

thanks for the site. Yeah a lot of those spoilers seem to match up with the descriptions. I'm planning on doing Twisted recaps/reviews. Do you guys know what day it airs in the US?
Old 07-15-2013, 03:08 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Hi Rae. Call me Shu.

thanks for the site. Yeah a lot of those spoilers seem to match up with the descriptions. I'm planning on doing Twisted recaps/reviews. Do you guys know what day it airs in the US?
It airs on Tuesdays.
Old 07-15-2013, 05:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nashville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sela-lael (View Post)
Hi Everyone!! I'm new to fan forum and just wanted to come and share my love for Danny & Lacey!!

I've been shipping Danny & Lacey since the first episode and I just can't get enough of them!! The way they look at each other is so intense as if they been in love with each other all these years. Maybe they have, but one thing for sure they are wickedly hot!!!

Look forward to posting with you all and talking about DACEY: in_love:

Oh is there anything I need to join this group?
Nope, I just add you to the supporters list, which I just did! Welcome

CASSATT, would you like me to add you as well?
: J u l i e t t e & A v e r y
Old 07-15-2013, 05:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

^^^^ Yes. Please
Old 07-15-2013, 06:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nashville

Quote:
Originally Posted by CASSATT (View Post)
^^^^ Yes. Please
added you here too!

can I hope that D/L have a private talk tomorrow about the kiss?
Old 07-15-2013, 06:34 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
added you here too!

can I hope that D/L have a private talk tomorrow about the kiss?
Yes you can hope because I am hoping too.. I want them to have some type of conversation with each other.. But I am not worried, they usually have some type of moment together in each episode. I think it would be unfair of Abc Family not to have Danny and Lacey to discuss it.

Damon♥Elena l Liam♥Annie l Caroline♥Tyler l Jackson♥April l Sheldon♥Amy l Jess♥Nick
Old 07-15-2013, 06:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nashville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Rose (View Post)
Yes you can hope because I am hoping too.. I want them to have some type of conversation with each other.. But I am not worried, they usually have some type of moment together in each episode. I think it would be unfair of Abc Family not to have Danny and Lacey to discuss it.
can you imagine? after the last episode them not talking would actually kill me
Old 07-15-2013, 07:03 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
can you imagine? after the last episode them not talking would actually kill me
I would be so annoyed if they do not talk in tomorrow's night episode. I feel it would be ridiculous they will be together practically the whole episode. They have to find some time to talk.

Old 07-15-2013, 08:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nashville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Rose (View Post)
I would be so annoyed if they do not talk in tomorrow's night episode. I feel it would be ridiculous they will be together practically the whole episode. They have to find some time to talk.
danny doesn't seem like the type of guy to let things go, based on the way he has been up in lacey's space in basically every episode

EDIT: also this new interview from Avan...

Spoiler:

Last edited by Static Waves; 07-15-2013 at 08:21 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread