Elite Fan

good taste, abc family.

Old 06-21-2013, 04:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ikr they also tweeted during the pilot saying they were shipping Dacey
Old 06-21-2013, 05:15 PM
Master Fan

Wow, I haven't been on FF in forever!

I'd love to be added to the list! Danny and Lacey's chemistry is really strong.

Old 06-21-2013, 06:19 PM
Passionate Fan

For episode 1x05... Danny and Lacey..

Welcome!!!!!!!

Spoiler:

Damon♥Elena l Liam♥Annie l Caroline♥Tyler l Jackson♥April l Sheldon♥Amy l Jess♥Nick
Old 06-22-2013, 08:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

they have great scenes! love those pics and gifs!
Old 06-22-2013, 08:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serene_Ray (View Post)
Wow, I haven't been on FF in forever!

I'd love to be added to the list! Danny and Lacey's chemistry is really strong.

Added you!

OMG the way they are looking at each other in that spoiler cap, I can't Also, Kylie is so beautiful in that dress omg

X

Last edited by Static Waves; 06-22-2013 at 08:31 PM
Old 06-23-2013, 04:05 PM
Elite Fan

Hi, I'm Candice.
I wouldn't say I ship them, because I'm not quick to ship. However, I'm very interested in how they handle this relationship. It's intriguing.
Old 06-23-2013, 07:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostcandy (View Post)
Hi, I'm Candice.
I wouldn't say I ship them, because I'm not quick to ship. However, I'm very interested in how they handle this relationship. It's intriguing.
Hi Candace, welcome to the thread! Would you like to be added?

Yeah, I really hope they take it slow with these two. they have so much potential!

X
Old 06-23-2013, 10:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

Add me.

I ship them HARD.

Although this is ABCFamily, so there's not telling who is gonna end up with who. i used to love PLL, but after all the build up with Hanna/Lucas and Hanna/Wren came to nothing, but not being able to go 5 seconds without Haleb. Not to mention Aria/Holden and Aria/Jason. I have decided it's best to stop watching. I hope this doesn't happen with Twisted.

I've decided to be cautious but optimistic. I think this show can handle romance and good storylines all at the same time.

Jarly|10/Rose|Harmony|Wrenna|Bade|ArMor
Old 06-23-2013, 11:04 PM
Elite Fan

Welcome everybody!

Old 06-24-2013, 04:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LulaRose (View Post)
Add me.

I ship them HARD.

Although this is ABCFamily, so there's not telling who is gonna end up with who. i used to love PLL, but after all the build up with Hanna/Lucas and Hanna/Wren came to nothing, but not being able to go 5 seconds without Haleb. Not to mention Aria/Holden and Aria/Jason. I have decided it's best to stop watching. I hope this doesn't happen with Twisted.

I've decided to be cautious but optimistic. I think this show can handle romance and good storylines all at the same time.
Added you, welcome!
Old 06-24-2013, 01:24 PM
Dedicated Fan

I would like to be added. I ship them. I know ABCFamily may break my heart but for right now they are believable to me. I like that she is slightly mistrustful, he's not being forthcoming and it is suspicious I like that she still feels a pull towards him but is trying to not let his homecoming upend her life.

I would like to be added. Thanks.
Old 06-24-2013, 01:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by kings05 (View Post)
I would like to be added. I ship them. I know ABCFamily may break my heart but for right now they are believable to me. I like that she is slightly mistrustful, he's not being forthcoming and it is suspicious I like that she still feels a pull towards him but is trying to not let his homecoming upend her life.

I would like to be added. Thanks.
added you! Welcome!

Quote:
I like that she is slightly mistrustful, he's not being forthcoming and it is suspicious I like that she still feels a pull towards him but is trying to not let his homecoming upend her life.
exactly. Her not fully trusting him makes things more interesting imo, and it makes Danny's feelings for her extra apparent
Old 06-24-2013, 04:17 PM
Elite Fan

^it does. even though danny has been nice to her, why would she just trust him? she's changed and so has he. i like that they are still drawn to each other.

Old 06-24-2013, 04:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nothing Else Matters (View Post)
^it does. even though danny has been nice to her, why would she just trust him? she's changed and so has he. i like that they are still drawn to each other.
inexplicable bond tbh

sort of side eye people that think Lacey is being unreasonable not believing him. Uhh, he was in juvie for 5 years. Really? Anybody would be reluctant to let him back in
Closed Thread   Post New Thread