Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-19-2013, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Wait that sneak peek, the banter

Old 06-19-2013, 02:23 PM
Passionate Fan

The banter was great.. I love their smiles.. It is adorable.. I cannot wait to see what happens next week because they will have more than one scene. And I can't wait to see what Danny will say to Archie's comment about being into Lacey..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)

also love your Brooke/Haley icon btw
Thanks.. They're my favorite friendship.. I love Brooke and Haley

Question: Did you like Daphne/Wilke from Switched at Birth or was that someone else I am thinking about??

Damon♥Elena l Liam♥Annie l Caroline♥Tyler l Jackson♥April l Sheldon♥Amy l Jess♥Nick
Old 06-19-2013, 02:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Rose (View Post)
The banter was great.. I love their smiles.. It is adorable.. I cannot wait to see what happens next week because they will have more than one scene. And I can't wait to see what Danny will say to Archie's comment about being into Lacey..
IKR? It looks like they are going to be focused next episode, which is fantastic

I bet Danny just isn't going to say anything when Archie comments about being into Lacey. but we all know the truth!

X

Quote:
Thanks.. They're my favorite friendship.. I love Brooke and Haley
they are the cutest

Quote:
Question: Did you like Daphne/Wilke from Switched at Birth or was that someone else I am thinking about??
Nope that's mee! I loved them, I don't really watch anymore but I post in their thread sometime

I'm Tammi btw, nice to meet you!
Old 06-19-2013, 03:10 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
IKR? It looks like they are going to be focused next episode, which is fantastic

I bet Danny just isn't going to say anything when Archie comments about being into Lacey. but we all know the truth!

X
I know Danny probably won't say anything to Archie's question, but it if he does.. it will be interesting to see the whole situation.. but if he doesn't respond or just makes some type of face.. I agree we all know how he feels about Lacey so it won't matter if he doesn't reply to it.

I am just waiting and preparing myself for this whole pentagon love relationship that is going to happen. Rico likes Jo. Jo likes Danny. Danny likes Lacey, and Lacey is a relationship with Archie. I just hope the relationship drama is not going to make me dislike a character (other than Archie because I already don't like him)because when there is a triangle or square, or whatnot I always seem to dislike one person because of that situation.

Quote:
Nope that's mee! I loved them, I don't really watch anymore but I post in their thread sometime

I'm Tammi btw, nice to meet you!
Okay... I use to go in that thread when Wilke and Daphne were happening but I kind of fell off, and I felt that I seen you in there before..

Oh, I am Kesah.. Nice to meet you!

Damon♥Elena l Liam♥Annie l Caroline♥Tyler l Jackson♥April l Sheldon♥Amy l Jess♥Nick
Old 06-19-2013, 03:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Rose (View Post)
I know Danny probably won't say anything to Archie's question, but it if he does.. it will be interesting to see the whole situation.. but if he doesn't respond or just makes some type of face.. I agree we all know how he feels about Lacey so it won't matter if he doesn't reply to it.
I think its pretty obvious to everyone what Danny feels for Lacey. So I can see him not responding to it verbally, but yeah he'll probably look down and deflect or something

Quote:
I am just waiting and preparing myself for this whole pentagon love relationship that is going to happen. Rico likes Jo. Jo likes Danny. Danny likes Lacey, and Lacey is a relationship with Archie. I just hope the relationship drama is not going to make me dislike a character (other than Archie because I already don't like him)because when there is a triangle or square, or whatnot I always seem to dislike one person because of that situation.
Archie is wtv, I think we all know he won't be around as a serious candidate for Lacey soon.

My problem with making Jo/Danny romantic is there has been basically no build up for that, and they have really friendship chemistry. Obviously its ABCfam and they can do whatever they want since its a male/female relationship, but idk. I enjoy Jo/Danny scenes, I think its really sweet that Jo believes in him and their last scene in the last episode on the swings was so sweet.

But since he's been back, Danny has really clearly been pursuing Lacey, getting into fights with her boyfriend and just plain hating him because he is her boyfriend. He hasn't been jealous of Rico, who is very close with Jo. In fact, Rico has quickly become part of his friend group (which I love )

I just hope they explore different dynamics but keep the romantic ones Danny/Lacey and Jo/Rico. I think next episode should be good for both of them since Danny is trying to reconnect with Lacey and Rico apparently is going to feel slighted/ignored by Jo.

Quote:
Okay... I use to go in that thread when Wilke and Daphne were happening but I kind of fell off, and I felt that I seen you in there before..

Oh, I am Kesah.. Nice to meet you!
Nice to meet you Kesah! Yeah, I'm still crossing my fingers for Austin Butler to come back to SAB tbh
Old 06-19-2013, 04:15 PM
Elite Fan

i loved that sneak peek. that smile. i'm not really here for a lacey/danny/jo triangle. i see that down the line. i will enjoy the danny/lacey dynamic. i really do like danny/jo as friends. i would like to see lacey/jo fix their friendship.

Old 06-19-2013, 04:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nothing Else Matters (View Post)
i loved that sneak peek. that smile. i'm not really here for a lacey/danny/jo triangle. i see that down the line. i will enjoy the danny/lacey dynamic. i really do like danny/jo as friends. i would like to see lacey/jo fix their friendship.
ugh why does their always have to be a triangle

I really want lacey/jo friendship as well, outside of danny.
Old 06-19-2013, 04:49 PM
Elite Fan

Because it's mandatory for some reason.

Danny does seem to have romantic feelings for Lacey. Trying to flirt and not liking Archie. He is also keeping the secret about the sleepover.

Old 06-19-2013, 04:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Because it's mandatory for some reason.
Love triangles are so overrated. Plus I think most of the fandom is very dacey/rijo at this point. may change but as of now that's what I see.

Quote:
Danny does seem to have romantic feelings for Lacey. Trying to flirt and not liking Archie. He is also keeping the secret about the sleepover.
I wonder how long Lacey is going to keep it under wraps as well. I understand her want to keep her reputation, but Danny is a suspect in a murder case. That's actually serious
Old 06-19-2013, 06:16 PM
Elite Fan

I don't even know why Lacey is staying with Archie at this point, other than her reputation. He totally made Regina's death about himself when it should be the other way around. I'd be moving on at this point.

icon
Old 06-19-2013, 06:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayberry (View Post)
I don't even know why Lacey is staying with Archie at this point, other than her reputation. He totally made Regina's death about himself when it should be the other way around. I'd be moving on at this point.
that scene where he attacked her for not wanting to go to that grief session was bizarre tbh. I have a feeling he and Regina had a thing and that's why he is so torn up. He wouldn't be that torn up over her death for just the raisins story he talked about, there's definitely more.

ugh how are you allowed to have such adorable faces you two

X

Last edited by Static Waves; 06-19-2013 at 07:21 PM
Old 06-19-2013, 10:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

aww I love those gifs! what a great scene, cant wait!
Old 06-20-2013, 12:50 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I wonder how long Lacey is going to keep it under wraps as well. I understand her want to keep her reputation, but Danny is a suspect in a murder case. That's actually serious
it's gonna come out at some point. pretty big of danny to keep the secret.

Old 06-20-2013, 04:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
it's gonna come out at some point. pretty big of danny to keep the secret.
I'm sure Danny's mom telling Chief Masterson about Lacey spending the night is going to draw D/L further apart, but I still wonder how its going to come out...

X
Old 06-20-2013, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

dp but ahh ABCfam is shipping Dacey so hard I love it

Closed Thread   Post New Thread